|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Hot Fudge Tuesdae: One; Hammerfall: Two; Hot Fudge Sundae: Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the astronauts consider aborting?
(a) They want to get back to their families.
(b) Their lab will likely be pelted with, at the least, high-velocity gravel.
(c) They think they can help more on earth.
(d) They are afraid of the future.
2. How do Tim and Eileen manage to get away from the city?
(a) By comandeering a helicopter.
(b) By hijacking a car from a teen.
(c) By pretending to be reporters.
(d) By hitching a ride with Eric.
3. What project is Harvey beginning?
(a) A documentary of the comet.
(b) A documentary of the Hopi Indians.
(c) A documentary of the new rail system in L.A.
(d) A documentary of the homeless in San Francisco.
4. What is one thing Russia did in its space program according to Leonilla?
(a) Developed a poor quality fuel.
(b) Refused to share technology.
(c) Put on stunts to impress others.
(d) Banned woman from it.
5. Why does Sharps decide to call Senator Jellison?
(a) To ask about a bill before the Senate right now.
(b) To ask for more funding for the lab.
(c) To suggest funding for a new observatory in the Arctic.
(d) To suggest a manned space station to study the comet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is at the party with Senator Jellison?
2. What does Barry ask Delores?
3. What does Dr. Leonilla Alexandrovna Malik want to be doing?
4. About what does Leonilla complain?
5. Who is Harvey Randall?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)