|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fourth Week: The Prophet; Sixth Week: High Justice.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decides what Bonar can take with him?
2. How does Harry leave Carrie Roman's house?
(a) He is able to borrow her motorcycle.
(b) He is able to borrow her bike.
(c) He jumps in a ditch and swims away.
(d) He walks.
3. What does Jellison tell Bonar?
(a) That they don't really want to communicate with others yet.
(b) That he must leave and can under no circumstances take his children.
(c) That an irrigation system is high priority.
(d) That he must leave and can take his children.
4. What does Jellison suggest forming?
(a) A group to go out and help others.
(b) A council for making decisions.
(c) A vigilante group to keep order.
(d) A new government with him as president.
5. What does Mabel see lightning hit?
(a) The Washington Monument.
(b) The Statue of Liberty.
(c) The St. Louis Arch.
(d) The Lincoln Memorial.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants to meet the Romans?
2. What has Rick heard?
3. What do the friends do after laying the cycles down?
4. Besides the residents, who else is at the ranch?
5. For what city are the archaeologists searching?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)