Mid-Book Test (up to Pages 82 - 108)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Moraga's various identities have particularly affected her life with _____________.
2. Moraga's nationality is half-white and half ______________.
3. What does Moraga say cannot be dealt with from a purely theoretical perspective?
4. In "You Call It, 'Amputation'" to what does Moraga compare a phantom limb?
5. According to Moraga's mother, a good man ___________________.
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. To what does Moraga compare the sensation of falling in "The Voices of the Fallers?"
This section contains 1,237 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)