Short Answer Key
Pages viii - xx, 1-10
1. Who is the author of these stories?
2. Moraga's nationality is half-white and half ______________.
3. In what country does Moraga live?
4. Moraga's various identities have particularly affected her life with _____________.
5. What did Moraga know about herself from a very young age?
She is a lesbian.
6. In what faith was Moraga raised?
7. How did Moraga feel within her church?
Like she was damned.
8. What was Moraga's feeling when she left her church?
9. From which woman did all the women in Moraga's family want approval?
10. What does Moraga call the groveling before the family matriarch?
11. According to Moraga, what can docile obedience do to a person?
Crush someone's spirit.
12. Moraga belongs to both the feminist and _____________ movements.
13. According to...
This section contains 2,566 words|
(approx. 9 pages at 300 words per page)