|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 191 - 213.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moraga insert into her prose?
(c) Spanish phrases.
2. What do Moraga and another woman do in "Modern-Day Hero" that does not require the help of men who try to assist?
(a) Change a tire.
(b) Shovel a drive.
(c) Change the oil in a car.
(d) Rescue a woman who has fallen.
3. In what country does Moraga live?
4. According to Paz, the chingada is the ____________ partner.
5. According to Moraga, whose language is the oppressor in American society?
(a) White, upper-class men.
(b) The government.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cecilia do when in her dream she sees Deborah on the other side of the window with the burglar?
2. What is wrong with the narrator in "You Upset the Whole System of This Place?"
3. What has La Mujer Llorena's husband done?
4. Repression can lead to a life of _______________.
5. Why does Moraga say the women's movement has some latent racism in it?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)