|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 169 - 190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From which woman did all the women in Moraga's family want approval?
(a) Great Aunt.
(b) Great Grandmother.
2. Moraga's nationality is half-white and half ______________.
3. Why does Moraga refuse to give up her old typewriter?
(a) It has brought her good luck.
(b) She can't afford a new one.
(c) It still works.
(d) It has sentimental value.
4. To what does Moraga compare herself in "Raw Experience"?
(a) A passenger on an autonomous machine.
(b) A motherless child.
(c) A rape victim.
(d) A politician.
5. In "Querida Companera," Moraga writes about the feeling of ___________________.
(a) Being in love.
(b) Being rejected.
(c) Achieving goals.
(d) Kissing a woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Moraga's feeling when she left her church?
2. In "The Slow Dance" Moraga's mother explained ______________ in terms of dancing posture.
3. According to Moraga, the feminist movement should pay attention to _________________.
4. When did Moraga begin to identify with oppressed groups?
5. According to Moraga, one of the many problems of academia is its obsession with _______________.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)