|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 169 - 190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Paz, the chingon is the ___________ partner.
2. Assuming that works of art that are not built upon Western foundations and structures have no value is intrinsically ethnocentric and ______________.
3. Moraga blames her mother's ______________________ with making her a poor lover.
(b) Dissatisfaction with her marriage.
(c) Religious beliefs.
4. According to Moraga, the abstractness of academia has a/an _______________ effect.
5. Who is the main character in "Pesadilla?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What does a crazy woman do in the restaurant where Moraga is working?
2. Women are discriminated against dependent upon which of the following situations?
3. What does Cecilia notice about Joyce when she sees her again after having separated?
4. From what other institution can the women's movement learn?
5. What part of a woman's body does Moraga talk about in "For the Color of My Mother?"
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)