|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 109 - 133; 134 - 138.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Salvation, Jesus, and Suffer" where is Moraga working?
(a) A factory.
(b) A flower shop.
(c) A pizzeria.
(d) A restaurant.
2. The right to passion drives which one of the following?
(a) Economic movements.
(b) Women's movements.
(c) Cultural movements.
(d) All of these.
3. From which woman did all the women in Moraga's family want approval?
(a) Great Aunt.
(d) Great Grandmother.
4. In "An Open Invitation to a Meal" the narrator is tired of being treated as a _____________.
(a) Pork chop.
5. Cecilia and Joyce become friends and ______________.
(c) Business partners.
(d) Lab partners.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Moraga say the women's movement has some latent racism in it?
2. Repression can lead to a life of _______________.
3. According to Moraga, the feminist movement should pay attention to _________________.
4. One of the myths of the lesbian movement is that lesbian sexuality is __________________________.
5. What imagery does Moraga use in "Heading East" to compare how male-dominated society tries to marginalize women?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)