|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 109 - 133; 134 - 138.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Moraga feels that she places herself at the mercy of ______________ which hates and persecutes homosexuals.
(a) A society.
(b) A political system.
(c) An education system.
(d) A religion.
2. In "It Got Her Over" who does Moraga say both receives benefits and bears guilt due to race?
(a) An Asian woman.
(b) A white woman.
(c) A black woman.
(d) A Hispanic woman.
3. In "The Slow Dance" Moraga's mother explained ______________ in terms of dancing posture.
(b) Gender roles.
4. In "An Open Invitation to a Meal" the narrator is tired of being treated as a _____________.
(c) Pork chop.
5. Why does Moraga think her writing could be considered racist?
(a) She writes in Spanish too much.
(b) It reflects the polished, academic style taught in college.
(c) She switched back and forth between English and Spanish.
(d) She uses ghetto slang too often.
Short Answer Questions
1. Moraga says that it is only ___________ who ever get any attention.
2. Which notable person does Moraga mention in "What Does It Take?"
3. According to Moraga, what can docile obedience do to a person?
4. What type of relationship do White Supremacists want with blacks?
5. Moraga's various identities have particularly affected her life with _____________.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)