|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 70 - 80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Moraga compare her friend's friend, Yves, in "For Amber?"
(a) Her mentor.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) Her coach.
(d) Her driving instructor.
2. What about herself does Moraga think is more fundamental than any religious affiliation?
(a) Her education.
(b) Her sense of humor.
(c) Her integrity.
(d) Her lesbianism.
3. With whom does Moraga identify in "No Born-Again Children?"
(a) Her lover's brother.
(b) Her best friend from high school.
(c) A cartoon character.
(d) A movie star.
4. How did Moraga feel within her church?
(a) Like she could be a preacher.
(b) Like she never gave enough.
(c) Like she was a saint.
(d) Like she was damned.
5. According to Moraga's mother, a good man ___________________.
(a) Walks on the curb side of the sidewalk.
(b) Leads the woman in a dance.
(c) Orders for the woman in a restaurant.
(d) Always opens the car door.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Cecilia's lover?
2. In "Salvation, Jesus, and Suffer" where is Moraga working?
3. What happens to Deborah when she and Cecilia stay at a friend's house?
4. What does Moraga say cannot be dealt with from a purely theoretical perspective?
5. Who is the girl who meets Joyce in "Later, She Met Joyce?"
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)