|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 40 - 68.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Moraga always notice when her parents danced?
(a) Her father always led.
(b) Her father had two left feet.
(c) Her parents made a beautiful couple.
(d) Her mother always led.
2. Many activists identify the oppressor as which of the following?
(c) White men.
(d) All of these.
3. Why does Moraga refuse to give up her old typewriter?
(a) It has brought her good luck.
(b) She can't afford a new one.
(c) It has sentimental value.
(d) It still works.
4. In "Loving on the Run" with whom does the rough girl spend a lot of time?
(a) Her girl cousins.
(b) The rough neighborhood boys.
(c) The boys from another town.
(d) The Catholic school girls.
5. In "Fear, a Love Poem" what does the narrator say has been hard for her?
(a) To get over her last lover.
(b) To get a college degree.
(c) To accept herself for who she is.
(d) To get her driver's license.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Passage" Moraga speaks about how her _____________ has never been hers to do with as she pleases.
2. Cecilia and Joyce become friends and ______________.
3. When they are at a friend's house, Cecilia feels like __________________________.
4. What do men need to do in order for women to give up their hearts to them?
5. What does Cecilia notice about Joyce when she sees her again after having separated?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)