|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 169 - 190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "It Got Her Over" who does Moraga say both receives benefits and bears guilt due to race?
(a) An Asian woman.
(b) A white woman.
(c) A black woman.
(d) A Hispanic woman.
2. How old was Moraga's brother's lover when he was killed?
3. According to Moraga, ______________ means more than one's own well-being or peace.
(c) The truth.
(d) The future.
4. Which of the following describes Moraga?
(c) All of these.
(d) Lapsed Catholic.
5. To what does the feminist movement neglect to pay attention?
(a) Men's rights.
(b) Couples issues.
(c) Children's issues.
(d) Sexism in all of its forms.
Short Answer Questions
1. In "Looking for the Insatiable Woman" who is La Mujer Llorena?
2. What had Moraga and her mother suspected about her father?
3. Repression can lead to a life of _______________.
4. What does the narrator see a woman doing in "November Again?"
5. Where does Moraga see the oppressor?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)