|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 169 - 190.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Moraga, most white people in America do not know ____________________.
(a) Anything about Hispanics.
(b) How to help others.
(c) The time of day.
(d) The nationality of their ancestors.
2. According to Moraga, America is not interested in producing ________________.
3. What does Moraga insert into her prose?
(c) Spanish phrases.
4. A movement that has a _________________ is far more likely to succeed than a movement that is purely theoretical.
(a) High profile leader.
(b) Spiritual quality.
(c) Significant amount of money.
(d) Good organizational structure.
5. In "It Got Her Over" who does Moraga say both receives benefits and bears guilt due to race?
(a) A black woman.
(b) An Asian woman.
(c) A Hispanic woman.
(d) A white woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with the narrator in "You Upset the Whole System of This Place?"
2. What does the narrator see a woman doing in "November Again?"
3. In Chicana culture, men are considered to be __________________.
4. In "The Slow Dance" Moraga's mother explained ______________ in terms of dancing posture.
5. In "Looking for the Insatiable Woman" who is La Mujer Llorena?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)