|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 82 - 108.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Cecilia and Deborah leave their apartment?
(a) The wood floors were being refinished.
(b) It was being painted.
(c) It was being fumigated.
(d) It was burglarized.
2. Who is Cecilia's lover?
(b) Anne Marie.
3. What is the theme in this section of the book?
(a) The role of politics in education.
(b) The interconnectedness of forms discrimination.
(c) The frailty of the male ego.
(d) The vulnerability of children.
4. Chicana mothers usually prefer ___________________.
(a) Their sons over their daughters.
(b) To clean their own homes.
(c) To host Sunday dinner.
(d) Their sons to be priests.
5. Why could Moraga relate to the Holocaust victims?
(a) Spanish people were also persecuted.
(b) She is part-Jewish.
(c) She went to college with Jewish kids.
(d) They were white with "unusual" last names.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Moraga feel within her church?
2. Sexism is far more complex than _____________.
3. Which of the following does Moraga say can live inside even the most liberal-minded person?
4. Who is the author of these stories?
5. What had Moraga and her mother suspected about her father?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)