Pages viii - xx, 1-10
1. Who is the author of these stories?
(a) Cherrie Moraga.
(b) Cherry Moraga.
(c) Cheri Morgan.
(d) Cheryl Morton.
2. Moraga's nationality is half-white and half ______________.
3. In what country does Moraga live?
4. Moraga's various identities have particularly affected her life with _____________.
(a) her employers.
(b) her editors.
(c) her family.
(d) her friends.
5. What did Moraga know about herself from a very young age?
(a) She is adopted.
(b) She is a lesbian.
(c) She is a dancer.
(d) She is a poet.
6. In what faith was Moraga raised?
7. How did Moraga feel within her church?
(a) Like she was a saint.
(b) Like she was damned.
(c) Like she never gave enough.
(d) Like she could be a preacher.
8. What was Moraga's feeling when she left her church?
(b) No feeling.
9. From which woman did all the women in Moraga's family want approval?
(a) Great Grandmother.
(c) Great Aunt.
This section contains 4,047 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)