1. What was Manstein's title at the beginning of the book?
2. What caused Manstein to be moved to the 18 Division?
3. What was the occupation in Austria called?
The floral war.
4. What did Manstein call the debate in Poland before it was occupied?
5. Who gave Poland German properties?
6. What did Hitler demand return to Poland?
7. What kind of pact did Germany sign with the Soviet Union?
A non-aggression pact.
8. How did Manstein feel when the pact between Germany and the Soviet Union was signed?
This section contains 3,458 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)