|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The 1942-3 Winter Campaign in South Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Manstein say Hitler beat out of his men?
2. What was Manstein's main purpose in bathing?
(a) Getting rest.
(b) Looking native.
(c) Hiding out.
3. Where was Group Don sent?
(a) The East.
(b) The South.
(c) The North.
(d) The Central Force.
4. What kind of targets did Manstein say Hitler should have focused on with the Don Group?
(a) Military targets.
(b) Costly targets.
(c) Civillian targets.
(d) Political targets.
5. What did Hitler do after speaking with Manstein about the attack in the West?
(a) Took his advice.
(b) Demoted him.
(c) Rescinded his reprimand.
(d) Gave him a promotion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Dnepropetrovsk?
2. What kind of plan did Manstein say Germany lacked for its war?
3. What did Manstein have to inspect along the front lines?
4. Who did Manstein go bathing with?
5. Which German forces did Manstein think should have attacked the Soviet forces near Rostov?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)