|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13, The 1942-3 Winter Campaign in South Russia.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of targets did Manstein say Hitler should have focused on with the Don Group?
(a) Military targets.
(b) Civillian targets.
(c) Political targets.
(d) Costly targets.
2. What element did Manstein say was most important in the attack on the West?
(a) The element of surprise.
(b) The element of sound attack.
(c) The element of secrecy.
(d) The element of simplicity.
3. Which German forces did Manstein think should have attacked the Soviet forces near Rostov?
(a) The Krakow Panzer Unit.
(b) The forces in the Kharkhov area.
(c) The Black Sea fleet.
(d) The forces near Rostov.
4. How did Nagel die?
(a) In a land battle.
(b) In an airplane crash.
(c) In a car crash.
(d) In an air raid.
5. What about the forces in the Crimean Region were inferior?
(a) Their operations.
(b) Their equipment.
(c) Their endurance.
(d) Their intelligence.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Hitler manipulated the OKW?
2. How did Manstein's son die?
3. What kind of forces were serving in the Crimean region?
4. What disintegrated the Italian Army near Rostov?
5. Where was Groddock killed?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)