|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4; The Operations of Southern Army Group; The Campaign in the West.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Hitler angry with General Beck?
(a) He was late in reporting figures.
(b) He was weak in his training maneuvers.
(c) He was caught speaking ill of the Army.
(d) He opposed the plan to overtake Austria.
2. Where was the main push of the German Army during the push on Poland?
(a) The Northern Front.
(b) The Central Front.
(c) The Western Front.
(d) The Eastern Front.
3. What advantage did Germany have over Poland?
(a) Good leadership.
(c) Escape tactics.
4. What did Manstein say the Polish Army was caught up in?
(a) The peace treaty.
(b) The war mentality.
(c) The avoidance mindset.
(d) The old ways.
5. What did Manstein call the debate in Poland before it was occupied?
(a) The Acknowledgement.
(b) The Crisis.
(c) The Pivot Point.
(d) The Plan.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who gave Poland German properties?
2. What did the French Army refuse to do in the war against Germany?
3. Who helped Poland seize German lands in WWI?
4. What caused Manstein to be moved to the 18 Division?
5. What kind of pact did Germany sign with the Soviet Union?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)