|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4; The Operations of Southern Army Group; The Campaign in the West.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advantage did Germany have over Poland?
(c) Good leadership.
(d) Escape tactics.
2. Who gave Poland German properties?
(a) The Allies.
(d) The US.
3. What was Manstein Chief of Staff of?
(a) The Western Front.
(b) The Central Maneuvering Division.
(c) The 18 Division.
(d) The Southern Army Group.
4. When did the attack on Poland begin?
(a) August 21.
(b) September 11.
(c) August 31.
(d) September 1.
5. What kind of formations kept the German Army strong?
(a) Tank formations.
(b) Flight formations.
(c) Infantry formations.
(d) March formations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What backed up the German tanks?
2. What did Manstein say the Polish Army was caught up in?
3. What Army division attacked Cracow?
4. Who helped Poland seize German lands in WWI?
5. What was the occupation in Austria called?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)