|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4; The Operations of Southern Army Group; The Campaign in the West.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Manstein Chief of Staff of?
(a) The Central Maneuvering Division.
(b) The Southern Army Group.
(c) The Western Front.
(d) The 18 Division.
2. What group did Hitler's advisers work for?
(a) The O.K.H.
(b) The G.B.G.
(c) The O.K.W.
(d) The Luftwaffe.
3. How did Manstein describe General Brauchitsch?
4. What did Manstein say was the only option of Poland when the occupation began?
5. What was Manstein's title at the beginning of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Manstein say the Polish Army was caught up in?
2. Where was the main push of the German Army during the push on Poland?
3. What Army division attacked Cracow?
4. What advantage did Germany have over Poland?
5. What kind of formations kept the German Army strong?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)