|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 3 and 4; The Operations of Southern Army Group; The Campaign in the West.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who took power away from the O.K.H.?
2. What was the occupation in Austria called?
(a) The war of the roses.
(b) The battle of the bulge.
(c) The visitation.
(d) The floral war.
3. What advantage did Germany have over Poland?
(c) Escape tactics.
(d) Good leadership.
4. How did Manstein describe General Brauchitsch?
5. What did Hitler demand return to Poland?
(a) The First Division.
(b) The Luftwafe.
(c) The Danzig.
(d) The Panzers.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Hitler angry with General Fritsch?
2. What was strange to Manstein when he and his headquarters were transferred?
3. What did Manstein say was the only option of Poland when the occupation began?
4. What kind of pact did Germany sign with the Soviet Union?
5. What caused Manstein to be moved to the 18 Division?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)