|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14- Operation Citadel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What forces were ready to attack the Germans when Operation Citadel was formed?
(a) Southern Forces.
(b) Nothern Forces.
(c) Eastern Forcers.
(d) Western Forces.
2. Where did Germany want to have a bombing campaign in England?
(a) The heavily populated cities.
(b) The mining cities.
(c) The seaboard.
(d) The production centers.
3. What region was the surprise attack on the West made through?
(a) The Ardennes.
(b) The Alps.
(c) The Amalgamites.
(d) The Appalachians.
4. What did Hitler do after speaking with Manstein about the attack in the West?
(a) Rescinded his reprimand.
(b) Gave him a promotion.
(c) Demoted him.
(d) Took his advice.
5. Which ranking official had a bad relationship with Hitler?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Zaporozhye?
2. What kind of exercise backed up Manstein's idea about the attack on the West?
3. What flank of the Soviet Army did Manstein say could have been destroyed had Hitler listened to him at Rostov?
4. What happened that allowed Manstein to speak personally with Hitler?
5. What did Hitler do to break a dictum in Group Don?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)