|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14- Operation Citadel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Manstein's son die?
(a) In battle.
(b) He was mobbed.
(c) He was in a car crash.
(d) He commited suicide.
2. Who took power away from the O.K.H.?
3. Why was Hitler angry with General Beck?
(a) He was caught speaking ill of the Army.
(b) He was late in reporting figures.
(c) He opposed the plan to overtake Austria.
(d) He was weak in his training maneuvers.
4. What kind of formations kept the German Army strong?
(a) March formations.
(b) Flight formations.
(c) Tank formations.
(d) Infantry formations.
5. Who did Manstein fault for the lack of a Central Drive?
Short Answer Questions
1. What made attacking Crimea very challenging?
2. What is the Vistula?
3. What did Manstein say flexibility allowed Generals to do?
4. What promotion was Manstein given after Sevastopol was taken?
5. What did Manstein say was the only option of Poland when the occupation began?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)