|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14- Operation Citadel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of targets did Hitler focus on with the Don Group?
(a) Political targets.
(b) Military targets.
(c) Costly targets.
(d) Civillian targets.
2. Where was Antonescu from?
3. What was Ilmen?
(a) A bridge.
(b) A lake.
(c) A dam.
(d) A river.
4. Who did Manstein go bathing with?
(a) His family.
(b) A lover.
(d) His company.
5. What caused a huge delay in the German attack on the West?
(a) Demands were not followed directly.
(b) Supplies were slow in arriving.
(c) The Army was ordered to rest up.
(d) Panzers were injured beyond repair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Hitler do after speaking with Manstein about the attack in the West?
2. What made it impossible for Germany to have peace with England at first?
3. What region did Manstein take soldiers from for Operation Citadel?
4. Who was called on to deal with the British?
5. What made the Ishun Isthmus hard to navigate?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)