|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14- Operation Citadel.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Hitler choose to not invade England after October?
(a) He lost interest.
(b) He hoped to get a peace arrangement.
(c) The weather was too harsh.
(d) Things in France got hard to handle.
2. Who did Manstein fault for the lack of a Central Drive?
3. Who gave the order for Manstein to focus on fighting the Crimean region only?
4. What was Nagel's occupation?
5. Where did Hitler feel he needed to be while the talks with England were going on?
(c) The East campaign.
(d) The Western forces.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did the battle at the Ishun Ithmus take?
2. What caused a moment of indecision for Manstein?
3. What was the operation called to take back Sevastopol?
4. Why was Hitler angry with General Fritsch?
5. What was Ilmen?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)