|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Making of History - Together.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What honor is bestowed upon the boy?
(a) He is the class treasurer.
(b) He is the class leader.
(c) He reads the scriptures.
(d) He is the acolyte.
2. What does the boy do when his mother tries to wake him up on Sundays?
(a) He tells her he's already up.
(b) He sings a morning song.
(c) He jumps out of bed.
(d) He pretends he is asleep.
3. Why doesn't the boy quit school?
(a) His father will have to report to the police weekly if he does.
(b) He will be sent into the army.
(c) He appreciates the education.
(d) He loves it.
4. How does the grandmother feel about food?
(a) She will only make traditional dishes.
(b) She feels that a diet should be simple yet solid.
(c) She makes a feast, thinking there's never enough for everyone.
(d) She hates cooking.
5. What job is the boy given when his hands are bleeding and oozing?
(a) Water carrier.
(b) Gravel carrier.
(d) He is able to take the day off.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the father tell his friends to have?
2. Who does the Inspector claim to be?
3. What does the boy's sister want him to make her?
4. How does the boy feel as he leaves the school on his first day?
5. Who arrives during the special dinner on the first day of school?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)