|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Making of History - Together.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the schoolboys invite the boy to do in the afternoon?
(a) Play football.
(b) Watch a movie with them.
(d) Come to play at their houses.
2. What does the grandmother give the boy to help him keep warm?
(b) A new jacket.
(c) A scarf.
(d) A hot sweet potato.
3. What job is the boy given when his hands are bleeding and oozing?
(b) Gravel carrier.
(c) He is able to take the day off.
(d) Water carrier.
4. Where does the mother wait for the father?
(a) Outside the station house.
(b) Inside the station house.
(c) In town.
(d) On the train.
5. Where is the boy going with his father after church?
(a) To a restaurant.
(b) The bookstore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is supposed to help the mother?
2. How does the boy help the men?
3. Years later, what do they discover in the shrine?
4. What kind of faces does the boy who follows the author to school make?
5. What does the ticket clerk tell the mother she should do?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)