|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through In the Making of History - Together.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who comes to visit the boy after school on the first day?
(a) The boy who makes faces, on his own.
(b) 14 boys.
(c) The police.
2. Who meets the mother after several hours?
(a) The police.
(b) The conductor, on his way back.
(c) The ticket clerk.
(d) The father.
3. Why does each class go to the shrine once a week?
(a) To worship their ancestors.
(b) To pray for the Empire.
(c) To worship the Emperor.
(d) To confess their wrongdoings.
4. What are all the children in the Empire given when Japanese troops occupy Singapore, Malaya, and Borneo?
(a) Rubber balls.
(b) Celebratory certificates.
(c) Photographs of the emperor.
(d) Statues of the emperor.
5. Where does the mother wait for the father?
(a) Inside the station house.
(b) On the train.
(c) Outside the station house.
(d) In town.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the father leaving the country?
2. What does the boy decide to do?
3. How does the boy help his grandparents listen to the radio?
4. What are the students told about Germany?
5. How does the boy feel when the person comes to his home in the afternoon?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)