|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through An Empire for Rubber Balls.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the grandfather say that the Japanese can't take away?
(a) His life.
(b) His brain.
(c) His heart.
(d) His will.
2. What kind of play is the sixth grade putting on?
(a) One the students wrote themselves.
(b) A comedy.
(c) A romance.
(d) A war drama.
3. Who does the Inspector claim to be?
(a) A friend of the boy's father.
(b) A friend of the boy's uncle.
(c) A Korean teacher.
(d) The best policeman in the country.
4. How does the boy's punishment affect the play?
(a) He can't wear any makeup.
(b) He can't walk so he has to do his part sitting down.
(c) They haveto find someone else to do his part.
(d) It doesn't affect it at all.
5. What happens when the boy won't apologize?
(a) He is told to write an essay on all he did wrong.
(b) His mouth is washed out with soap.
(c) He is sent home in shame.
(d) He is beaten with a bamboo stick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the maid call the boy?
2. What happens to the boy after the class leaves?
3. What happens to the boy's uncle?
4. What kind of orchards does the family have?
5. Why don't they wait for the next train?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)