|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Homecoming.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What flag is flying on the flagpole at the school?
(a) The Japanese flag.
(b) The Korean flag.
(c) The Chinese flag.
(d) The Russian flag.
2. Who comes to visit the boy after school on the first day?
(a) The boy who makes faces, on his own.
(b) 14 boys.
(c) The police.
3. Where does the class go on a field trip the first day of school?
(a) To see a movie.
(b) To the soldier training camp.
(c) To the woods.
(d) To the beach.
4. What does the maid call the boy?
5. What is the view outside the classroom?
(a) It's beautiful.
(b) They have no windows so they can't tell.
(c) They look over the soldier's training ground.
(d) All they see is the brick wall of the next building.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the teacher take the boy?
2. How many children will the mother teach?
3. What does the boy observe about his classmates?
4. What does the map in the classroom depict?
5. Who arrives during the special dinner on the first day of school?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)