|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Homecoming.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are they going to arrive at their destination?
(a) By car.
(b) By wagon.
(c) By bus.
(d) They are going to walk across the frozen river.
2. In what tradition does the teacher ask the boy to participate on his first day in school?
(a) He must share his lunch with the others.
(b) He must sing a song.
(c) He must share his goals for the future.
(d) He must tell them about his past.
3. What do the schoolboys invite the boy to do in the afternoon?
(a) Come to play at their houses.
(b) Play football.
(c) Watch a movie with them.
4. What does the father tell the mother the baby is doing as they cross the river?
(c) Gurgling happily.
5. What does the maid call the boy?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why don't they wait for the next train?
2. Where does the train stop?
3. Why is the father leaving the country?
4. What do the inquisitors accuse the father of doing?
5. What time of day is it when the mother waits?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)