|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Homecoming.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who meets the mother after several hours?
(a) The police.
(b) The father.
(c) The ticket clerk.
(d) The conductor, on his way back.
2. What does the boy do to the other boy who accuses him?
(a) He attacks him.
(b) He ignores him.
(c) He apologizes to him.
(d) He asks for proof.
3. What does the teacher tell the boy about how his father would react to the field trip?
(a) He would have thought the trip was extremely valuable.
(b) He wouldn't have approved.
(c) He would have wished that he could be there, too.
(d) He would have thought it was a waste of time.
4. How does the boy get to school?
(a) He walks.
(b) By trolley.
(c) By bus.
(d) By carriage.
5. What is going to happen to the missionaries in Manchuria?
(a) They will be asked to bring more missionaries.
(b) They will be asked to move to other parts within the country.
(c) They will all be evacuated.
(d) They will be killed.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what grade is the boy when they move back from Manchuria?
2. What do the schoolboys invite the boy to do in the afternoon?
3. What does the father tell the mother the baby is doing as they cross the river?
4. What do they confront when they are near their destination?
5. What happens to the students if they don't bow toward the Japanese Emperor?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)