Mid-Book Test (up to Part 2, Exile)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Where did the Wydras live inside the house in which they stayed when they arrived in Vancouver?
2. What did hearing English distorted feel like for Eva?
3. What novel did John Fowles write that influenced Eva?
4. What was the Canadian version of McDonald's?
5. On their trip to Vancouver, how much did four bowls of soup cost?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. As Eva learned new words and expressions, why was she baffled by "You're welcome?"
This section contains 1,415 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)