|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The New World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was Danuta's husband?
2. After Eva's parents worked their business out of their basement, where did they move the business?
(a) They bought a store.
(b) They sold out of their truck.
(c) They rented a store.
(d) The moved the business upstairs.
3. What two wars did Marek fight in?
(a) The war of '68 and the Yom Kippur War.
(b) WWII and the Korean War.
(c) The Yom Kippur War and WWII.
(d) WWII and the War of '68.
4. What happened to Marek in the end?
(a) He moved to America.
(b) He returned to Israel and became a central political figure.
(c) He divorced his wife.
(d) He killed himself.
5. Where was the Steiner's house in Vancouver?
(a) At the edge of the city.
(b) The harbor.
(c) On Harbor Rd.
(d) On top of the mountain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to Alinka when her mother went to a sanatorium?
2. What did Felek's editor tell him that his book needs?
3. When Eva's friends began to reminisce about old T.V. shows and she was unfamiliar with them, what did she say
4. What could Eva NOT afford to do at Christmas when she was in college?
5. How many languages did Eva's mother speak?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)