|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Exile.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who in Canada supervised Eva's musical progress?
(a) Mrs. Steiner.
(b) Her mother.
(c) Mrs. Rubenstein.
(d) Mrs. Berg.
2. Where did Eva's family take vacations when she was young in Poland?
(b) Bialy Dunajec.
(d) Baltic Sea.
3. According to the woman who Eva met in New York who knew her parents before the war, how did Eva's father save Eva's mother after she had a miscarriage?
(a) He carried her on his back to safety.
(b) He transported her on a motorcycle.
(c) He sent her to her mother's.
(d) He cared for her at home.
4. Where in New York did Eva meet somebody who knew her parents before the war?
(a) In the Union Square cafeteria.
(b) A work.
(c) In Times Square.
(d) At a dinner party.
5. Where did the Wydras live inside the house in which they stayed when they arrived in Vancouver?
(a) The "family" room.
(b) The spare bedroom.
(c) The attic.
(d) The basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the drink made for Eva by her mother when she was sick?
2. What theater troupe came to Vancouver to perform Macbeth?
3. How did Mr. Ostropov show what he meant by "life?"
4. What did hearing English distorted feel like for Eva?
5. When Eva saw a black man on her travels to Vancouver, who did she think he looked like?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)