|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Exile.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What theater troupe came to Vancouver to perform Macbeth?
(a) A group from Broadway.
(b) London Troupe.
(c) Old Vic.
(d) Yale Rep.
2. Who did Eva go to Christian church with when she was young?
(b) Her maid.
(c) Her mother and father.
(d) Her sister.
3. Who were the favorite singers among Eva's parent's friends in Canada?
(a) Perry Como.
(b) Bing Crosby.
(c) Nat King Cole.
(d) Andrews Sisters and Dinah Shore.
4. Where did the Wydras live inside the house in which they stayed when they arrived in Vancouver?
(a) The basement.
(b) The attic.
(c) The spare bedroom.
(d) The "family" room.
5. What did Eva confide to Mrs. Steiner?
(a) That they had little money.
(b) That she didn't like her school.
(c) That bullies beat her up.
(d) That her parents fought and argued.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was another word for "cuppings?"
2. What kind of food did the Wydra's have in their luggage from their trip?
3. What was the address where the Wydra's first lived in Vancouver written on the "I'm lost" card?
4. How did Eva's mother and father prefer her to dress when in Poland?
5. What body of water did the ship sail down after it reached the coast of Canada?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)