|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, The New World.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ship did Eva and her family sail on to Canada?
(a) The Titanic.
(b) The Lusitania.
(c) Oh Canada!
(d) The Batory.
2. What are Eva and Alinka dressed in when they arrive in Vancouver?
(a) Flower dresses and matching socks.
(b) Jeans and white shirts.
(c) Their pajamas.
(d) Identical navy blue dresses with sailor collars.
3. Who refused to leave the ship and meet her new husband when the ship reached Canada?
(d) Pani Ruta.
4. What kind of uniform did Eva wear to the Cracow Music School?
(a) An overdress made from navy blue fabric.
(b) Pants and a white blouse.
(c) Jeans and a blue top.
(d) A skirt and white top.
5. When the Wydra's arrived in Canada, how far away were they from Vancouver in Eva's mind?
(a) Very far away.
(b) 100 Miles.
(c) A day away.
(d) Just over the mountains.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Eva's mother have an aversion to teaching her daughter?
2. What kind of food did Eva and her friends eat when they arrived at Lincoln?
3. Who owns the houses in the locations where Eva's family vacations when she is young in Poland?
4. After Eva's parents worked their business out of their basement, where did they move the business?
5. Where did the ship that Eva and her family emigrate to Canada on sail from?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)