1. What ship did Eva and her family sail on to Canada?
(a) The Titanic.
(b) The Batory.
(c) The Lusitania.
(d) Oh Canada!
2. Where did the ship that Eva and her family emigrate to Canada on sail from?
3. How old was Eva when her family sailed for Canada?
(a) 22 years old.
(b) 13 years old.
(c) 19 years old.
(d) 16 years old.
4. How much younger was Eva's sister than her?
(a) 16 months.
(b) 1 year.
(c) 8 years.
(d) 4 years.
5. What did Eva and her sister have sewn into the pockets of their skirts when they sailed for Canada?
6. What did the brass band play as the ship left the harbor when Eva's family sailed for Canada?
(a) Goodbye, My Sweet.
(b) Mulberry's Dance.
(c) The Polish National Anthem.
(d) The Canadian National Anthem.
7. What book did Eva's father read that gave him the initial idea to emigrate to Canada?
(a) How to Emigate to the Americas.
(b) Canada, the Land of Immigration.
(c) Oh Canada!
(d) Canada Fragrant with Resin.
This section contains 4,678 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)