|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zinkoff whisper while looking for Claudia?
2. Why does Zinkoff think his mother will be angry while he is searching for Claudia?
3. What does Zinkoff pretend the snowflakes are?
4. Who takes all the credit for winning the 5th grade Field Day?
5. What is the highest grade at the elementary school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What question would Bonce like to ask Zinkoff at the end of the book?
2. How does Zinkoff feel when he sees a snowplow while he is looking for Claudia, and why?
3. Why does Zinkoff want to help the policemen on Willow Street so badly?
4. Why is Zinkoff mad when a man finds him in the snow?
5. Why does Zinkoff end up quitting most of the clubs that he joins in middle school?
6. Why is Zinkoff so comforted by the police lights while he is looking for Claudia?
7. Who are Zinkoff's favorite teachers, and why?
8. What are the police cars on Willow Street there for?
9. Who does Zinkoff like to watch most on Willow Street, and why?
10. Why does Zinkoff skip school on Field Day?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What did Zinkoff learn from his day on Willow Street, and how did this change his life?
Essay Topic 2
What did Zinkoff feel about friendship, and why was this so central to the plot?
Essay Topic 3
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
This section contains 654 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)