|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hector keep his candle-making stash?
2. What game does Zinkoff like to play in the summer?
3. What voice does Zinkoff hear while he is looking for Claudia?
4. Why were the police lights kept on after Claudia was found?
5. Who passes Zinkoff a ball at the end of the book?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Zinkoff so comforted by the police lights while he is looking for Claudia?
2. Who are Zinkoff's favorite teachers, and why?
3. Why does Zinkoff want to help the policemen on Willow Street so badly?
4. Who does Zinkoff like to watch most on Willow Street, and why?
5. What happens when Zinkoff gets an A in geography?
6. What scares Zinkoff when he first wakes up after searching for Claudia?
7. Why is it so frustrating when Zinkoff's pockets get wet?
8. What are the police cars on Willow Street there for?
9. What is different about Claudia?
10. Why does Zinkoff skip school on Field Day?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
The characters in this novel all had their own goals and motivations. Select four characters, write their main motivation throughout the book, and explain how this goal affected the characters around them.
Essay Topic 2
What did Zinkoff learn from his day on Willow Street, and how did this change his life?
Essay Topic 3
How did Zinkoff show his persistent nature, and what effect did this attribute have on other people in his life?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)