|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Zinkoff called after he gets an A on a test?
2. What does Zinkoff have to do before he can sleep after Claudia is found?
3. Who takes all the credit for winning the 5th grade Field Day?
4. Why does Zinkoff think his classmates stop smiling at him?
5. What is the first thing Zinkoff feels when he wakes up after his search for Claudia?
Essay Topic 1
What were some of the main differences between Zinkoff and the other children in his life, and how did this affect him?
Essay Topic 2
Diversity was a major theme in this book, as many different lifestyles and ranks in society were involved. How was this theme shown in this book, and why do you think the author felt it was so important?
Essay Topic 3
Fear is a common theme in this book that is presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)