|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zinkoff's father do with him after Field Day?
2. What are the winners of the 5th grade Field Day given?
3. What is Zinkoff's uncle's name?
4. What is Hector's favorite candy?
5. Where do the Zinkoffs go on vacation?
Essay Topic 1
Zinkoff presented a very interesting and unique philosophy on life. What was this philosophy, and how did this different idealism affect the people around him?
Essay Topic 2
What are some of the key examples of gratitude in this book, and how do these instances affect that characters involved in those scenes?
Essay Topic 3
Belonging and security were two themes present in this book. Where did these themes appear, and which characters were most motivated by them?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)