|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zinkoff's father do with him after Field Day?
2. How does Andrew treat Zinkoff at the middle school?
3. Who passes Zinkoff a ball at the end of the book?
4. Where does Zinkoff go for Field Day?
5. What does Zinkoff pretend the snowflakes are?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Zinkoff like to watch most on Willow Street, and why?
2. Why does Zinkoff skip school on Field Day?
3. What happened when Polly ran away?
4. Why is Zinkoff so comforted by the police lights while he is looking for Claudia?
5. How does Zinkoff let go of his giraffe hat?
6. What question would Bonce like to ask Zinkoff at the end of the book?
7. What do the 5th graders see as evidence of Zinkoff being a loser?
8. What does Claudia do when she sees Zinkoff after he wakes up?
9. Why does Zinkoff talk so much to the old lady?
10. Who is Hector Binns' best friend?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 2
This book takes place in a few different settings. Describe some of these settings and how they affected the course of the plot. Why might Jerry Spinelli have chosen these particular places for this plot to take place?
Essay Topic 3
What were some of the main differences between Zinkoff and the other children in his life, and how did this affect him?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)