|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who passes Zinkoff a ball at the end of the book?
2. What team is Zinkoff on for Field Day?
3. What makes Zinkoff tearful during the 5th grade graduation?
4. What makes Field Day fun for older children?
5. Where does Zinkoff ask to sleep after Claudia is found?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened when Polly ran away?
2. What does Claudia do when she sees Zinkoff after he wakes up?
3. Who does Zinkoff like to watch most on Willow Street, and why?
4. What question would Bonce like to ask Zinkoff at the end of the book?
5. Why does Zinkoff skip school on Field Day?
6. Why is Zinkoff so comforted by the police lights while he is looking for Claudia?
7. What do the 5th graders see as evidence of Zinkoff being a loser?
8. Why does Zinkoff talk so much to the old lady?
9. Who are Zinkoff's favorite teachers, and why?
10. What is different about Claudia?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Miss Meeks and Mrs. Biswell are two very similar people, and yet they have some very notable and important differences. Using the text to cite some support and, write a compare/contrast essay about these two teachers.
Essay Topic 2
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 3
What kind of relationship did Zinkoff have with his family members, and how did that affect his actions?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)