|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What relative is with Zinkoff when he wakes up after his search for Claudia?
2. What team wins the 5th grade Field Day?
3. What does Zinkoff get as a reward for his first A on a test?
4. What is the highest grade at the elementary school?
5. What gift does Hector reject from Zinkoff?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Zinkoff say is worse than feeling like a loser, and why?
2. Who are Zinkoff's favorite teachers, and why?
3. How does Zinkoff let go of his giraffe hat?
4. What happens for the first time at the end of the book?
5. Why is Zinkoff mad when a man finds him in the snow?
6. Why is it so frustrating when Zinkoff's pockets get wet?
7. Why does Zinkoff want to help the policemen on Willow Street so badly?
8. What question would Bonce like to ask Zinkoff at the end of the book?
9. What does Zinkoff do at Halftop Hill?
10. What is different about Claudia?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What were some of the main differences between Zinkoff and the other children in his life, and how did this affect him?
Essay Topic 2
Zinkoff presented a very interesting and unique philosophy on life. What was this philosophy, and how did this different idealism affect the people around him?
Essay Topic 3
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)