|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zinkoff create while he is home from school?
2. Why do students whisper the word Jabip to him after the first incident?
3. Who brought Zinkoff home from school on the weekend?
4. How does Mrs. Zinkoff know when her son in trying to get away?
5. How does the narrator say someone might get annoyed by a happy child in winter?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Zinkoff describe his first day of school to his mother?
2. Why does Zinkoff skip school on Field Day?
3. What does Zinkoff wonder as he goes to bed after his first day at school?
4. How does Zinkoff score his first goal in a soccer game?
5. What is unusual about Zinkoff's first time leaving his home alone?
6. What makes Zinkoff feel like the Waiting Man?
7. What does Claudia do when she sees Zinkoff after he wakes up?
8. Why does Zinkoff feel like he can run forever?
9. What happens when a bully tries to take Zinkoff's hat on the playground?
10. What is Zinkoff's big test?
Essay Topic 1
What kind of relationship did Zinkoff have with his family members, and how did that affect his actions?
Essay Topic 2
What did Zinkoff feel about friendship, and why was this so central to the plot?
Essay Topic 3
What did Zinkoff learn from his day on Willow Street, and how did this change his life?
This section contains 1,180 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)