|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the small children call Field Day?
(a) The Day of No Teachers.
(b) The Day of Fun.
(c) The Day of Competition.
(d) The Day of No Learning.
2. What team is Zinkoff on for Field Day?
(a) The Gray Team.
(b) The Red Team.
(c) The Blue Team.
(d) The Purple Team.
3. Who never stops smiling at Zinkoff at school?
(a) Karlie Samuels.
(b) Katie Snelson.
(c) Kelly Steinman.
(d) Kim Smith.
4. What does Zinkoff have to do before he can sleep after Claudia is found?
(a) Hug his parents.
(b) See her house.
(c) Look at the stars.
(d) Read a book.
5. What happens when Zinkoff gets his 5th grade diploma?
(a) He drops it.
(b) He trips on stage.
(c) He throws up on it.
(d) He rips it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zinkoff's father do with him after Field Day?
2. Where does Zinkoff want to take Hector?
3. Why does Zinkoff think his mother will be angry while he is searching for Claudia?
4. What is the final race on Field Day?
5. Who takes all the credit for winning the 5th grade Field Day?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are Zinkoff's favorite teachers, and why?
2. Why did Zinkoff's parents think he was out in the snow?
3. Why is Zinkoff mad when a man finds him in the snow?
4. What question would Bonce like to ask Zinkoff at the end of the book?
5. Who is Hector Binns' best friend?
6. What does Claudia do when she sees Zinkoff after he wakes up?
7. What is Zinkoff doing when he sees the police cars heading for Willow Street?
8. Why does Zinkoff clutch the bubblegum stone so much while searching for Claudia?
9. What scares Zinkoff when he first wakes up after searching for Claudia?
10. Why does Zinkoff want to help the policemen on Willow Street so badly?
This section contains 667 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)