|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is what Zinkoff's father does with him after Field Day so special?
(a) It is not something they ever do.
(b) All of these.
(c) It uses a lot of money.
(d) It uses a lot of time.
2. What is Gary Hobin good at?
(a) Jumping rope.
(c) Throwing balls.
3. How do Zinkoff's parents feel when they hear why their son was out in the snow?
4. What is the Middle School called?
5. Who never stops smiling at Zinkoff at school?
(a) Kim Smith.
(b) Karlie Samuels.
(c) Kelly Steinman.
(d) Katie Snelson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Bonce playing at the end of the book?
2. What happens when Zinkoff gets his 5th grade diploma?
3. How does Zinkoff feel about being in the oldest grade at the school?
4. Why do Zinkoff's teammates call him something after Field Day?
5. What does Zinkoff's father do with him after Field Day?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is it so frustrating when Zinkoff's pockets get wet?
2. What do the 5th graders see as evidence of Zinkoff being a loser?
3. What does Claudia do when she sees Zinkoff after he wakes up?
4. Why does Janski admire Zinkoff at the end of the book?
5. Why does Zinkoff clutch the bubblegum stone so much while searching for Claudia?
6. What does Zinkoff say is worse than feeling like a loser, and why?
7. How does Zinkoff feel when he sees a snowplow while he is looking for Claudia, and why?
8. How does Zinkoff let go of his giraffe hat?
9. What snack does the lady with the walker make for Zinkoff?
10. What are the police cars on Willow Street there for?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)