|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What scares Zinkoff about the middle school?
(a) It is far from his house.
(b) All of these.
(c) It is big.
(d) It is brick.
2. Where is Zinkoff when he wakes up after his search for Claudia?
(a) His front room.
(b) The hospital.
(c) His parents' bedroom.
(d) An ambulance.
3. Why does Zinkoff think his mother will be angry while he is searching for Claudia?
(a) He did not wear his hat.
(b) He is in the alleys.
(c) He did not tell her where he was going.
(d) He has not found Claudia.
4. What relative is with Zinkoff when he wakes up after his search for Claudia?
(a) Cousin Scotty.
(b) Uncle Stanley.
(c) Aunt Sally.
(d) Grandma Smith.
5. What does Zinkoff have to do to see if snow is falling while looking for Claudia?
(a) See the shadows in lights.
(b) Look up at the sky.
(c) Open his eyes.
(d) Put his arms out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gary Hobin good at?
2. Who brought Polly home when she ran away once?
3. Where does Zinkoff ask to sleep after Claudia is found?
4. Where do the Zinkoffs go on vacation?
5. Who is the first person to notice Zinkoff wake up after his search for Claudia?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Zinkoff like to watch most on Willow Street, and why?
2. Why does Zinkoff end up quitting most of the clubs that he joins in middle school?
3. Who is Hector Binns' best friend?
4. What happened when Polly ran away?
5. Why does Zinkoff want to help the policemen on Willow Street so badly?
6. Why is Zinkoff so comforted by the police lights while he is looking for Claudia?
7. Why does Janski admire Zinkoff at the end of the book?
8. How does Zinkoff feel when he sees a snowplow while he is looking for Claudia, and why?
9. What happens for the first time at the end of the book?
10. What question would Bonce like to ask Zinkoff at the end of the book?
This section contains 703 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)