|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zinkoff spell while looking for Claudia?
2. What is the Middle School called?
3. Who takes all the credit for winning the 5th grade Field Day?
(b) Hector Binns.
(c) Kim Smith.
(d) Gary Hobin.
4. What is the name of Hector's lizard?
5. Why do the adults in the room think Zinkoff was out in the snow?
(a) He was running away.
(b) He got lost in the snow.
(c) He was looking for Claudia.
(d) He was injured.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mr. Yalowitz show support to Zinkoff at the 5th grade graduation?
2. Who followed Polly when she ran away once?
3. What team is Zinkoff on for Field Day?
4. Where does Zinkoff want to take Hector?
5. Who is the first person Zinkoff sees when he wakes up after his search for Claudia?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Zinkoff mad when a man finds him in the snow?
2. Who does Zinkoff like to watch most on Willow Street, and why?
3. Why does Zinkoff skip school on Field Day?
4. What happens when Zinkoff gets an A in geography?
5. What is Zinkoff doing when he sees the police cars heading for Willow Street?
6. How does Zinkoff feel when he sees a snowplow while he is looking for Claudia, and why?
7. What scares Zinkoff when he first wakes up after searching for Claudia?
8. What happened when Polly ran away?
9. How does Zinkoff let go of his giraffe hat?
10. Why does Zinkoff clutch the bubblegum stone so much while searching for Claudia?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)