|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Zinkoff when he wakes up after his search for Claudia?
(a) The hospital.
(b) His parents' bedroom.
(c) His front room.
(d) An ambulance.
2. What game does Zinkoff like to play in the summer?
3. Where does Zinkoff ask to sleep after Claudia is found?
(a) Polly's room.
(b) The guest room.
(c) The couch.
(d) His parents' room.
4. Why do the teachers keep doing Field Day?
(a) The kids like it.
(b) They take bets on it.
(c) It is a tradition.
(d) It is an easy day.
5. What is Bonce playing at the end of the book?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Zinkoff not think Claudia will be in the street?
2. What are the winners of the 5th grade Field Day given?
3. What does Zinkoff have to do to see if snow is falling while looking for Claudia?
4. Where does Hector keep his candle-making stash?
5. Who followed Polly when she ran away once?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens for the first time at the end of the book?
2. Why does Zinkoff want to help the policemen on Willow Street so badly?
3. Why does Janski admire Zinkoff at the end of the book?
4. Why does Zinkoff skip school on Field Day?
5. Who does Zinkoff like to watch most on Willow Street, and why?
6. Why does Zinkoff like getting to his classes at the middle school early?
7. What happens when Zinkoff gets an A in geography?
8. What are the police cars on Willow Street there for?
9. Why does Zinkoff talk so much to the old lady?
10. How does Zinkoff feel when he sees a snowplow while he is looking for Claudia, and why?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)