|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zinkoff make terrible noises during the 5th grade graduation?
(a) He laughs loudly.
(b) He squeaks on the flute.
(c) He knocks over a projector.
(d) He sings off key.
2. What does Zinkoff call his bubblegum rock?
(a) His imagination.
(b) His memory.
(c) His collection.
(d) His lucky piece.
3. What does Zinkoff have to do to see if snow is falling while looking for Claudia?
(a) See the shadows in lights.
(b) Look up at the sky.
(c) Put his arms out.
(d) Open his eyes.
4. How do Zinkoff's parents feel when they hear why their son was out in the snow?
5. What is the Middle School called?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hector's favorite candy?
2. How does Mr. Yalowitz show support to Zinkoff at the 5th grade graduation?
3. Why does Zinkoff not think Claudia will be in the street?
4. What do Zinkoff's teammates call him after Field Day?
5. What does Zinkoff imagine is calling him names when he is in the oldest grade at the school?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Janski admire Zinkoff at the end of the book?
2. What happens when Zinkoff gets an A in geography?
3. What happened when Polly ran away?
4. Why is it so frustrating when Zinkoff's pockets get wet?
5. Who are Zinkoff's favorite teachers, and why?
6. What do the 5th graders see as evidence of Zinkoff being a loser?
7. What snack does the lady with the walker make for Zinkoff?
8. Why does Zinkoff not want the lady with the walker to know his name?
9. What question would Bonce like to ask Zinkoff at the end of the book?
10. Why does Zinkoff clutch the bubblegum stone so much while searching for Claudia?
This section contains 629 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)