|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes everything so quiet while Zinkoff is searching for Claudia?
(a) His ear muffs.
(b) The darkness.
(c) The sirens.
(d) The snow.
2. How does Mr. Yalowitz show support to Zinkoff at the 5th grade graduation?
(a) Giving him the thumbs up.
(b) Attending the ceremony.
(c) All of these.
(d) Clapping for him.
3. Who takes all the credit for winning the 5th grade Field Day?
(b) Gary Hobin.
(c) Kim Smith.
(d) Hector Binns.
4. What does Zinkoff call Hector?
5. What does Zinkoff have to do before he can sleep after Claudia is found?
(a) Read a book.
(b) Hug his parents.
(c) Look at the stars.
(d) See her house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the small children call Field Day?
2. Who asks Zinkoff if he won Field Day?
3. How many clunker cars has Mr. Zinkoff gone through by the time Field Day rolls around?
4. What team is Zinkoff on for Field Day?
5. What is the first thing Zinkoff feels when he wakes up after his search for Claudia?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)