|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who followed Polly when she ran away once?
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
2. What do the students do on in-service day at school?
(a) Take tests.
(b) Tutor others.
(c) Play outside.
(d) Clean the school.
3. Who is the first person to notice Zinkoff wake up after his search for Claudia?
(a) The nurse.
(b) Uncle Stanley.
(c) His mother.
4. What voice does Zinkoff hear while he is looking for Claudia?
(a) A voice from the future.
(b) His mother's.
(c) Claudia's mother's.
5. What does Zinkoff spell while looking for Claudia?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zinkoff whisper while looking for Claudia?
2. Why were the police lights kept on after Claudia was found?
3. What does Zinkoff call his bubblegum rock?
4. How many clunker cars has Mr. Zinkoff gone through by the time Field Day rolls around?
5. Why do the adults in the room think Zinkoff was out in the snow?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Zinkoff like to watch most on Willow Street, and why?
2. Why does Janski admire Zinkoff at the end of the book?
3. What happened when Polly ran away?
4. Why did Zinkoff's parents think he was out in the snow?
5. What happens when Zinkoff gets an A in geography?
6. Why does Zinkoff like getting to his classes at the middle school early?
7. Why does Zinkoff skip school on Field Day?
8. Why is Zinkoff mad when a man finds him in the snow?
9. Why does Zinkoff end up quitting most of the clubs that he joins in middle school?
10. How does Zinkoff let go of his giraffe hat?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)