|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Zinkoff sit during the 5th grade graduation?
(a) Back stage.
(b) With the choir.
(c) With his parents.
(d) With the orchestra.
2. Where do the Zinkoffs go on vacation?
(b) The beach.
(c) Disney World.
(d) A water park.
3. Why does Zinkoff think his mother will be angry while he is searching for Claudia?
(a) He has not found Claudia.
(b) He did not tell her where he was going.
(c) He did not wear his hat.
(d) He is in the alleys.
4. What does Zinkoff imagine is calling him names when he is in the oldest grade at the school?
(a) The clocks.
(b) All of these.
(c) The walls.
(d) The floor tiles.
5. What do the older children call Field Day?
(a) The Day of Competition.
(b) The Day of No Learning.
(c) The Day of No Teachers.
(d) The Day of Fun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the students do on in-service day at school?
2. What is Zinkoff called after he gets an A on a test?
3. What team wins the 5th grade Field Day?
4. Who is the first person Zinkoff sees when he wakes up after his search for Claudia?
5. Who asks Zinkoff if he won Field Day?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is it so frustrating when Zinkoff's pockets get wet?
2. Why does Zinkoff end up quitting most of the clubs that he joins in middle school?
3. What snack does the lady with the walker make for Zinkoff?
4. Who does Zinkoff like to watch most on Willow Street, and why?
5. Why does Zinkoff talk so much to the old lady?
6. What is Zinkoff doing when he sees the police cars heading for Willow Street?
7. What happened when Polly ran away?
8. Why does Zinkoff clutch the bubblegum stone so much while searching for Claudia?
9. Why is Zinkoff so comforted by the police lights while he is looking for Claudia?
10. What happens when Zinkoff gets an A in geography?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)