|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What award does Katie Snelson win at the 5th grade graduation?
(a) Friendliest student.
(b) Nicest girl.
(c) Best grades.
(d) Perfect attendance.
2. What does Zinkoff do when he is asked if he won Field Day?
(a) Runs to his room.
(b) Locks himself in the bathroom.
(d) Shows them his trophy.
3. Who asks Zinkoff if he won Field Day?
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
4. Where does Zinkoff sit during the 5th grade graduation?
(a) With the choir.
(b) With the orchestra.
(c) Back stage.
(d) With his parents.
5. What does Zinkoff know his father will never see him as?
(a) A dummy.
(b) A winner.
(c) Something to be proud of.
(d) A loser.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game does Zinkoff like to play in the summer?
2. What makes Field Day fun for older children?
3. Where does Zinkoff go to keep warm while looking for Claudia?
4. What is the final race on Field Day?
5. What does Zinkoff call Hector?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Zinkoff not want the lady with the walker to know his name?
2. Why does Zinkoff want to help the policemen on Willow Street so badly?
3. Why did Zinkoff's parents think he was out in the snow?
4. What do the 5th graders see as evidence of Zinkoff being a loser?
5. What does Zinkoff do at Halftop Hill?
6. What does Zinkoff say is worse than feeling like a loser, and why?
7. What happened when Polly ran away?
8. What is different about Claudia?
9. How does Zinkoff let go of his giraffe hat?
10. What is Zinkoff doing when he sees the police cars heading for Willow Street?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)