|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Andrew treat Zinkoff at the middle school?
(a) He ignores him.
(b) He smiles at him.
(c) He laughs at him.
(d) He looks down on him.
2. What voice does Zinkoff hear while he is looking for Claudia?
(a) His mother's.
(b) A voice from the future.
(d) Claudia's mother's.
3. What is the final race on Field Day?
(a) A relay race.
(b) A foot race.
(c) An obstacle course.
(d) A ball-dribbling race.
4. What do Zinkoff's teammates call him after Field Day?
5. Where do the Zinkoffs go on vacation?
(a) A water park.
(b) The beach.
(d) Disney World.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the winners of the 5th grade Field Day given?
2. What does Zinkoff clutch while searching for Claudia?
3. What does Zinkoff get as a reward for his first A on a test?
4. Where does Zinkoff ask to sleep after Claudia is found?
5. Who is the first person to notice Zinkoff wake up after his search for Claudia?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Zinkoff say is worse than feeling like a loser, and why?
2. What does Claudia do when she sees Zinkoff after he wakes up?
3. Who does Zinkoff like to watch most on Willow Street, and why?
4. What happens when Zinkoff gets an A in geography?
5. What happened when Polly ran away?
6. Who are Zinkoff's favorite teachers, and why?
7. What does Zinkoff do at Halftop Hill?
8. What are the police cars on Willow Street there for?
9. Why does Zinkoff want to help the policemen on Willow Street so badly?
10. How does Zinkoff feel when he sees a snowplow while he is looking for Claudia, and why?
This section contains 640 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)