|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Zinkoff gets his 5th grade diploma?
(a) He rips it.
(b) He drops it.
(c) He trips on stage.
(d) He throws up on it.
2. What game does Zinkoff like to play in the summer?
3. What do the small children call Field Day?
(a) The Day of No Learning.
(b) The Day of No Teachers.
(c) The Day of Fun.
(d) The Day of Competition.
4. What does Zinkoff have to do before he can sleep after Claudia is found?
(a) Hug his parents.
(b) See her house.
(c) Look at the stars.
(d) Read a book.
5. What does Zinkoff imagine is calling him names when he is in the oldest grade at the school?
(a) The clocks.
(b) The floor tiles.
(c) The walls.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Zinkoff that he can't be on their team for Field Day?
2. What is Gary Hobin good at?
3. What is Hector's favorite candy?
4. Where does Zinkoff want to take Hector?
5. Who never stops smiling at Zinkoff at school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Zinkoff gets an A in geography?
2. Why does Zinkoff like getting to his classes at the middle school early?
3. What snack does the lady with the walker make for Zinkoff?
4. What does Claudia do when she sees Zinkoff after he wakes up?
5. Why does Zinkoff end up quitting most of the clubs that he joins in middle school?
6. Why does Zinkoff skip school on Field Day?
7. Why does Zinkoff talk so much to the old lady?
8. What happens for the first time at the end of the book?
9. Why is Zinkoff mad when a man finds him in the snow?
10. What does Zinkoff do at Halftop Hill?
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)