|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zinkoff say is missing from the middle school?
(a) A fence.
(c) A playground.
(d) A library.
2. How does Mr. Yalowitz show support to Zinkoff at the 5th grade graduation?
(a) Attending the ceremony.
(b) Clapping for him.
(c) Giving him the thumbs up.
(d) All of these.
3. What scares Zinkoff about the middle school?
(a) It is brick.
(b) It is big.
(c) All of these.
(d) It is far from his house.
4. Who takes all the credit for winning the 5th grade Field Day?
(a) Kim Smith.
(b) Gary Hobin.
(d) Hector Binns.
5. Who is the first person to notice Zinkoff wake up after his search for Claudia?
(a) His mother.
(b) Uncle Stanley.
(c) The nurse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Hector's lizard?
2. What is the highest grade at the elementary school?
3. Where does Zinkoff think to look for Claudia?
4. How many clunker cars has Mr. Zinkoff gone through by the time Field Day rolls around?
5. What is the Middle School called?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Zinkoff's parents think he was out in the snow?
2. What do the 5th graders see as evidence of Zinkoff being a loser?
3. Why does Zinkoff end up quitting most of the clubs that he joins in middle school?
4. What happens when Zinkoff gets an A in geography?
5. Why is Zinkoff so comforted by the police lights while he is looking for Claudia?
6. What scares Zinkoff when he first wakes up after searching for Claudia?
7. What does Zinkoff say is worse than feeling like a loser, and why?
8. Why does Zinkoff skip school on Field Day?
9. What happened when Polly ran away?
10. What are the police cars on Willow Street there for?
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)