|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Zinkoff think his classmates stop smiling at him?
(a) They are still mad at him for losing.
(b) Another test day is there.
(c) He doesn't get another A.
(d) Field Day is coming.
2. Where is Claudia found?
(a) A cellar.
(b) An alley.
(c) A garage.
(d) Her room.
3. What do the students do on in-service day at school?
(a) Tutor others.
(b) Play outside.
(c) Take tests.
(d) Clean the school.
4. What does Zinkoff call Hector?
5. What is Zinkoff called after he gets an A on a test?
(a) Genius Man.
(b) The Z man.
(c) The Zinkster.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Zinkoff think to look for Claudia?
2. What does Claudia do when she sees Zinkoff?
3. Who takes all the credit for winning the 5th grade Field Day?
4. How long is Zinkoff grounded?
5. Why does Zinkoff suck on his bubblegum stone?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Zinkoff talk so much to the old lady?
2. Why did Zinkoff's parents think he was out in the snow?
3. What are the police cars on Willow Street there for?
4. Why does Zinkoff want to help the policemen on Willow Street so badly?
5. Why is Zinkoff so comforted by the police lights while he is looking for Claudia?
6. Why does Zinkoff end up quitting most of the clubs that he joins in middle school?
7. What does Claudia do when she sees Zinkoff after he wakes up?
8. How does Zinkoff let go of his giraffe hat?
9. What is Zinkoff doing when he sees the police cars heading for Willow Street?
10. Why does Janski admire Zinkoff at the end of the book?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)