|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gary Hobin good at?
(a) Jumping rope.
(b) Throwing balls.
2. Why does Zinkoff think his mother will be angry while he is searching for Claudia?
(a) He is in the alleys.
(b) He did not wear his hat.
(c) He has not found Claudia.
(d) He did not tell her where he was going.
3. Where does Zinkoff ask to sleep after Claudia is found?
(a) The guest room.
(b) Polly's room.
(c) The couch.
(d) His parents' room.
4. What does Zinkoff say is missing from the middle school?
(a) A library.
(b) A fence.
(c) A playground.
5. How does Andrew treat Zinkoff at the middle school?
(a) He looks down on him.
(b) He laughs at him.
(c) He smiles at him.
(d) He ignores him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Hector's favorite candy?
2. What award does Katie Snelson win at the 5th grade graduation?
3. Why do the teachers keep doing Field Day?
4. What does Polly shout when Zinkoff gets his diploma?
5. Where does Zinkoff think to look for Claudia?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is different about Claudia?
2. What scares Zinkoff when he first wakes up after searching for Claudia?
3. Why does Zinkoff end up quitting most of the clubs that he joins in middle school?
4. What is Zinkoff doing when he sees the police cars heading for Willow Street?
5. Why does Zinkoff clutch the bubblegum stone so much while searching for Claudia?
6. What are the police cars on Willow Street there for?
7. How does Zinkoff feel when he sees a snowplow while he is looking for Claudia, and why?
8. Why does Zinkoff not want the lady with the walker to know his name?
9. What happens for the first time at the end of the book?
10. What do the 5th graders see as evidence of Zinkoff being a loser?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)