|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What game does Zinkoff like to play in the summer?
2. What award does Katie Snelson win at the 5th grade graduation?
(a) Best grades.
(b) Nicest girl.
(c) Friendliest student.
(d) Perfect attendance.
3. What does Zinkoff call Hector?
4. Where does Zinkoff practice his races?
(a) Halftank Hill.
(b) The school yard.
(c) His bedroom.
(d) His back yard.
5. What makes everything so quiet while Zinkoff is searching for Claudia?
(a) The darkness.
(b) The sirens.
(c) The snow.
(d) His ear muffs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Zinkoff's uncle's name?
2. What does Claudia do when she sees Zinkoff?
3. What makes Field Day fun for older children?
4. How long is Zinkoff grounded?
5. Who never stops smiling at Zinkoff at school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens for the first time at the end of the book?
2. What does Zinkoff do at Halftop Hill?
3. Who are Zinkoff's favorite teachers, and why?
4. What scares Zinkoff when he first wakes up after searching for Claudia?
5. Why does Zinkoff want to help the policemen on Willow Street so badly?
6. What does Claudia do when she sees Zinkoff after he wakes up?
7. Why did Zinkoff's parents think he was out in the snow?
8. Why does Zinkoff clutch the bubblegum stone so much while searching for Claudia?
9. Why does Zinkoff skip school on Field Day?
10. What do the 5th graders see as evidence of Zinkoff being a loser?
This section contains 560 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)