|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What wakes Zinkoff up when he starts to doze while searching for Claudia?
(a) Trash cans crashing.
(c) The freezing rain.
(d) The echo of his footsteps.
2. What makes Field Day fun for older children?
(d) Not having any school work.
3. Who gives Zinkoff the biggest hug when he wakes up after searching for Claudia?
(b) Claudia's mother.
(d) His mother.
4. Why does Zinkoff think his mother will be angry while he is searching for Claudia?
(a) He did not tell her where he was going.
(b) He has not found Claudia.
(c) He did not wear his hat.
(d) He is in the alleys.
5. What does Zinkoff have to do to see if snow is falling while looking for Claudia?
(a) Put his arms out.
(b) See the shadows in lights.
(c) Look up at the sky.
(d) Open his eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Zinkoff's teammates call him after Field Day?
2. What do the small children call Field Day?
3. Who takes all the credit for winning the 5th grade Field Day?
4. Who passes Zinkoff a ball at the end of the book?
5. What is Zinkoff's uncle's name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Hector Binns' best friend?
2. Why does Zinkoff want to help the policemen on Willow Street so badly?
3. Why did Zinkoff's parents think he was out in the snow?
4. How does Zinkoff let go of his giraffe hat?
5. What does Claudia do when she sees Zinkoff after he wakes up?
6. Why does Zinkoff skip school on Field Day?
7. What question would Bonce like to ask Zinkoff at the end of the book?
8. What is different about Claudia?
9. What happens for the first time at the end of the book?
10. Why does Zinkoff like getting to his classes at the middle school early?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)