|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zinkoff spell while looking for Claudia?
2. How does Andrew treat Zinkoff at the middle school?
(a) He ignores him.
(b) He smiles at him.
(c) He looks down on him.
(d) He laughs at him.
3. How do Zinkoff's parents feel when they hear why their son was out in the snow?
4. Why do Zinkoff's teammates call him something after Field Day?
(a) He cheered them on.
(b) They see he is slower than them.
(c) He loses the race for them.
(d) They are noticing his developmental challenges.
5. What does Zinkoff do when he is asked if he won Field Day?
(b) Runs to his room.
(c) Shows them his trophy.
(d) Locks himself in the bathroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person Zinkoff sees when he wakes up after his search for Claudia?
2. What does Zinkoff think the Waiting Man should have done?
3. What assures Zinkoff that others are still looking for Claudia?
4. What is Zinkoff called after he gets an A on a test?
5. How does Zinkoff feel about being in the oldest grade at the school?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Zinkoff end up quitting most of the clubs that he joins in middle school?
2. What happens for the first time at the end of the book?
3. What is different about Claudia?
4. What happened when Polly ran away?
5. Why does Zinkoff skip school on Field Day?
6. What does Zinkoff say is worse than feeling like a loser, and why?
7. Why is Zinkoff mad when a man finds him in the snow?
8. What is Zinkoff doing when he sees the police cars heading for Willow Street?
9. What do the 5th graders see as evidence of Zinkoff being a loser?
10. Why does Janski admire Zinkoff at the end of the book?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)