|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What award does Katie Snelson win at the 5th grade graduation?
(a) Nicest girl.
(b) Best grades.
(c) Perfect attendance.
(d) Friendliest student.
2. What is the Middle School called?
3. What does Zinkoff think the Waiting Man should have done?
(a) Found a new brother.
(b) Gone to Viet Nam.
(c) Gotten married.
(d) Become a soldier.
4. Who returns the bubblegum stone to Zinkoff?
(a) The doctor.
(b) His mother.
5. Where is Zinkoff when he wakes up after his search for Claudia?
(a) His parents' bedroom.
(b) An ambulance.
(c) The hospital.
(d) His front room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Zinkoff practice his races?
2. How does Zinkoff make terrible noises during the 5th grade graduation?
3. Who is the first person Zinkoff sees when he wakes up after his search for Claudia?
4. Where does Zinkoff sleep during his first sleepover?
5. Where does Zinkoff sit during the 5th grade graduation?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are Zinkoff's favorite teachers, and why?
2. What do the 5th graders see as evidence of Zinkoff being a loser?
3. Why is Zinkoff so comforted by the police lights while he is looking for Claudia?
4. Why does Zinkoff want to help the policemen on Willow Street so badly?
5. Who does Zinkoff like to watch most on Willow Street, and why?
6. What happens for the first time at the end of the book?
7. Why does Zinkoff clutch the bubblegum stone so much while searching for Claudia?
8. What does Zinkoff do at Halftop Hill?
9. How does Zinkoff feel when he sees a snowplow while he is looking for Claudia, and why?
10. Why does Janski admire Zinkoff at the end of the book?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)