|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many clunker cars has Mr. Zinkoff gone through by the time Field Day rolls around?
2. What does Zinkoff call Hector?
3. Why does Zinkoff think his classmates stop smiling at him?
(a) Field Day is coming.
(b) They are still mad at him for losing.
(c) Another test day is there.
(d) He doesn't get another A.
4. Where does Zinkoff think to look for Claudia?
(a) The hill.
(b) The school.
(c) The empty lot.
(d) The alleys.
5. What is Gary Hobin good at?
(b) Jumping rope.
(d) Throwing balls.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Zinkoff's parents feel when they hear why their son was out in the snow?
2. Where does Zinkoff practice his races?
3. What voice does Zinkoff hear while he is looking for Claudia?
4. What does Zinkoff have to do before he can sleep after Claudia is found?
5. What happens when Zinkoff gets his 5th grade diploma?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is it so frustrating when Zinkoff's pockets get wet?
2. Why does Zinkoff like getting to his classes at the middle school early?
3. Why does Zinkoff clutch the bubblegum stone so much while searching for Claudia?
4. How does Zinkoff feel when he sees a snowplow while he is looking for Claudia, and why?
5. What does Zinkoff do at Halftop Hill?
6. What do the 5th graders see as evidence of Zinkoff being a loser?
7. Why does Zinkoff skip school on Field Day?
8. What scares Zinkoff when he first wakes up after searching for Claudia?
9. What happened when Polly ran away?
10. Why does Zinkoff end up quitting most of the clubs that he joins in middle school?
This section contains 639 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)