|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Andrew treat Zinkoff at the middle school?
(a) He looks down on him.
(b) He smiles at him.
(c) He laughs at him.
(d) He ignores him.
2. Who brought Polly home when she ran away once?
(b) Her father.
(c) Her mother.
3. What is the name of Hector's lizard?
4. Where is Claudia found?
(a) Her room.
(b) A cellar.
(c) A garage.
(d) An alley.
5. What do the small children call Field Day?
(a) The Day of No Teachers.
(b) The Day of No Learning.
(c) The Day of Competition.
(d) The Day of Fun.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the final race on Field Day?
2. Where does Zinkoff sit during the 5th grade graduation?
3. Why do the adults in the room think Zinkoff was out in the snow?
4. What does Zinkoff know his father will never see him as?
5. What does Zinkoff imagine is calling him names when he is in the oldest grade at the school?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Zinkoff so comforted by the police lights while he is looking for Claudia?
2. Why does Zinkoff clutch the bubblegum stone so much while searching for Claudia?
3. What does Claudia do when she sees Zinkoff after he wakes up?
4. What is Zinkoff doing when he sees the police cars heading for Willow Street?
5. Why does Zinkoff end up quitting most of the clubs that he joins in middle school?
6. Why does Zinkoff want to help the policemen on Willow Street so badly?
7. What does Zinkoff do at Halftop Hill?
8. What happens when Zinkoff gets an A in geography?
9. What snack does the lady with the walker make for Zinkoff?
10. Why does Janski admire Zinkoff at the end of the book?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)