|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zinkoff have to do to see if snow is falling while looking for Claudia?
(a) Put his arms out.
(b) Look up at the sky.
(c) Open his eyes.
(d) See the shadows in lights.
2. Why is what Zinkoff's father does with him after Field Day so special?
(a) It uses a lot of money.
(b) It uses a lot of time.
(c) It is not something they ever do.
(d) All of these.
3. What does Zinkoff think the Waiting Man should have done?
(a) Gotten married.
(b) Gone to Viet Nam.
(c) Become a soldier.
(d) Found a new brother.
4. How many clunker cars has Mr. Zinkoff gone through by the time Field Day rolls around?
5. What does Zinkoff do when he is asked if he won Field Day?
(a) Locks himself in the bathroom.
(b) Shows them his trophy.
(c) Runs to his room.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who followed Polly when she ran away once?
2. What does Polly shout when Zinkoff gets his diploma?
3. Who asks Zinkoff if he won Field Day?
4. Who is the first person Zinkoff sees when he wakes up after his search for Claudia?
5. Why does Zinkoff not think Claudia will be in the street?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Zinkoff skip school on Field Day?
2. What scares Zinkoff when he first wakes up after searching for Claudia?
3. Why is Zinkoff so comforted by the police lights while he is looking for Claudia?
4. What do the 5th graders see as evidence of Zinkoff being a loser?
5. What question would Bonce like to ask Zinkoff at the end of the book?
6. Why is it so frustrating when Zinkoff's pockets get wet?
7. What are the police cars on Willow Street there for?
8. Why does Zinkoff clutch the bubblegum stone so much while searching for Claudia?
9. What happened when Polly ran away?
10. How does Zinkoff let go of his giraffe hat?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)