|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Zinkoff called after he gets an A on a test?
(a) All of these.
(b) Genius Man.
(c) The Z man.
(d) The Zinkster.
2. Who tells Zinkoff that he can't be on their team for Field Day?
(a) Kim Smith.
(b) Gary Hobin.
(c) Hector Binns.
(d) All of these.
3. Where does Zinkoff ask to sleep after Claudia is found?
(a) His parents' room.
(b) Polly's room.
(c) The guest room.
(d) The couch.
4. Who returns the bubblegum stone to Zinkoff?
(a) His mother.
(b) The doctor.
5. How do Zinkoff's parents feel when they hear why their son was out in the snow?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zinkoff get as a reward for his first A on a test?
2. Why does Zinkoff think his classmates stop smiling at him?
3. How long is Zinkoff grounded?
4. What does Zinkoff call his bubblegum rock?
5. How does Zinkoff make terrible noises during the 5th grade graduation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the 5th graders see as evidence of Zinkoff being a loser?
2. Why is it so frustrating when Zinkoff's pockets get wet?
3. What is different about Claudia?
4. Why does Zinkoff skip school on Field Day?
5. What are the police cars on Willow Street there for?
6. Why does Zinkoff not want the lady with the walker to know his name?
7. What does Claudia do when she sees Zinkoff after he wakes up?
8. Who are Zinkoff's favorite teachers, and why?
9. What question would Bonce like to ask Zinkoff at the end of the book?
10. Who does Zinkoff like to watch most on Willow Street, and why?
This section contains 642 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)