|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Polly shout when Zinkoff gets his diploma?
(a) Go Donald.
(b) Are you OK?
(c) Yay for Zinkoff.
(d) That's my brother.
2. Who tells Zinkoff that he can't be on their team for Field Day?
(a) Kim Smith.
(b) All of these.
(c) Gary Hobin.
(d) Hector Binns.
3. Who is the first person to notice Zinkoff wake up after his search for Claudia?
(a) Uncle Stanley.
(b) His mother.
(c) The nurse.
4. What award does Katie Snelson win at the 5th grade graduation?
(a) Nicest girl.
(b) Friendliest student.
(c) Perfect attendance.
(d) Best grades.
5. What do the students do on in-service day at school?
(a) Clean the school.
(b) Tutor others.
(c) Take tests.
(d) Play outside.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the older children call Field Day?
2. What does Zinkoff whisper while looking for Claudia?
3. What does Zinkoff's father do with him after Field Day?
4. Who passes Zinkoff a ball at the end of the book?
5. What is Zinkoff called after he gets an A on a test?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Zinkoff want to help the policemen on Willow Street so badly?
2. Why is it so frustrating when Zinkoff's pockets get wet?
3. Why does Janski admire Zinkoff at the end of the book?
4. What does Zinkoff say is worse than feeling like a loser, and why?
5. Why did Zinkoff's parents think he was out in the snow?
6. What snack does the lady with the walker make for Zinkoff?
7. What does Claudia do when she sees Zinkoff after he wakes up?
8. What do the 5th graders see as evidence of Zinkoff being a loser?
9. Why does Zinkoff end up quitting most of the clubs that he joins in middle school?
10. Who does Zinkoff like to watch most on Willow Street, and why?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)