|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Zinkoff's first teacher's name?
(a) Ms. Mikes.
(b) Miss Meeks.
(c) Mrs. Mirk.
(d) Ms. Munk.
2. What is Miss Meeks describing when she says Jabip?
(a) Other countries.
(c) Her vacation.
(d) A billion basketballs.
3. What kind of students does Mrs. Biswell appreciate?
(a) Struggling students.
(b) Brilliant students.
(c) Grateful students.
(d) Quiet students.
4. In what grade are Zinkoff's differences discovered?
5. Why is Zinkoff out of school for so long?
(a) His baby sister gets sick.
(b) He is on probation.
(c) His mother is sick.
(d) He has to heal from his surgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has changed about Zinkoff to make his differences be discovered?
2. What does Mrs. Biswell not like?
3. What always makes Zinkoff laugh at the dinner table?
4. How does Mrs. Biswell create her seating chart?
5. What does Zinkoff create while he is home from school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What special gift does Zinkoff make for Andrew?
2. What does the narrator say the children do not notice about Zinkoff at a young age?
3. What does Zinkoff do at Halftop Hill?
4. What do Zinkoff and his father discuss during lunch on their day at Willow Drive, and why?
5. What is unusual about Zinkoff's first time leaving his home alone?
6. What do the 5th graders see as evidence of Zinkoff being a loser?
7. What does Miss Meeks say in her opening speech to her class?
8. Why did Zinkoff's parents think he was out in the snow?
9. What does Zinkoff think his mother's star stickers are?
10. Why does Zinkoff like getting to his classes at the middle school early?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)