|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Zinkoff want to hold his hand as he goes to school?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His sister.
2. What does Zinkoff get from his mother after his first day at school?
(a) A new hat.
(b) A star sticker.
(c) A kiss and a hug.
(d) A brownie.
3. Why does Zinkoff go to school on a weekend?
(a) He didn't know school was out on weekends.
(b) He is in the mentoring program.
(c) He has make-up work to do.
(d) He is bored.
4. What day of school does Zinkoff want to miss?
(a) Take Your Child to Work Day.
(b) The Testing Day.
(c) Mother's Appreciation Day.
(d) A Snow Day.
5. How will someone know that a name and a boy go together in Chapter 1?
(a) It will be obvious.
(b) It will just fit.
(c) They will be told.
(d) He will have a name tag.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Zinkoff's first school?
2. Where does Zinkoff want to go when he is out of school for so long?
3. Where has Zinkoff spent most of his life, before he goes to school?
4. What does a third grader do to hurt Zinkoff on his first day in Mrs. Biswell's class?
5. What is Mr. Zinkoff's occupation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Zinkoff's big test?
2. Why are Zinkoff's differences suddenly noticed in the 4th grade?
3. How does Zinkoff describe his first day of school to his mother?
4. What is unusual about Zinkoff's first time leaving his home alone?
5. How does Zinkoff score his first goal in a soccer game?
6. What do Zinkoff and his father discuss during lunch on their day at Willow Drive, and why?
7. What special gift does Zinkoff make for Andrew?
8. What does the narrator say happens when boys get together?
9. What is the Waiting Man waiting for?
10. What makes Zinkoff feel like the Waiting Man?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)