|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zinkoff describe the world when he is ready to go to school?
2. What does Zinkoff's sister get that makes him jealous?
(b) 2 stars.
(c) A crib.
(d) Baby food.
3. What is the name of Zinkoff's first school?
(a) John Adams Academy.
(b) John W. Satterfield Elementary.
(c) John Quincy Adams School for Children.
(d) John Wilkins Elementary.
4. How does Zinkoff feel as he is passed while running?
5. What does Zinkoff never do when he is young?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Zinkoff get in trouble on his first day of school?
2. What does Mr. Yalowitz see in Zinkoff?
3. What is Zinkoff most afraid of?
4. What kind of students does Mrs. Biswell appreciate?
5. What is not noticed in the first chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What special gift does Zinkoff make for Andrew?
2. What does Zinkoff play in orchestra, and why?
3. What does the narrator say happens when boys get together?
4. Why does Zinkoff throw up often?
5. What makes Zinkoff feel like the Waiting Man?
6. Why does Zinkoff feel like he can run forever?
7. Why does Mr. Zinkoff take his son to Willow Street on a Sunday?
8. How is Zinkoff described in the first chapter?
9. What does Zinkoff practice after his first soccer game?
10. How is Mr. Yalowitz different from all the other teachers Zinkoff has had?
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)