|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mr. Zinkoff's occupation?
2. Who does Zinkoff want to hold his hand as he goes to school?
(a) His father.
(c) His sister.
(d) His mother.
3. What does a third grader do to hurt Zinkoff on his first day in Mrs. Biswell's class?
(a) Calls him a name.
(b) Twists his arm.
(c) Takes his stars away.
(d) Kicks him.
4. What does Zinkoff wear to school on his first day?
(a) A bandana.
(b) A cumberbund.
(c) A giraffe hat.
(d) A bow tie.
5. Who yells at Mrs. Biswell for being unkind to Zinkoff?
(b) Mrs. Zinkoff.
(c) Mr. Zinkoff.
(d) The Principal.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator say someone might get annoyed by a happy child in winter?
2. Why does Zinkoff go to school on a weekend?
3. How does Zinkoff describe every day at school?
4. What kind of developmental problem does Zinkoff's teacher think he might have?
5. What does Zinkoff do after he throws up in Mrs. Biswell's class?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Zinkoff throw up often?
2. What is Zinkoff's big test?
3. What is unusual about Zinkoff's first time leaving his home alone?
4. How does Zinkoff react to his first soccer game?
5. What does Zinkoff wonder as he goes to bed after his first day at school?
6. What does Zinkoff think his mother's star stickers are?
7. What makes Zinkoff feel like the Waiting Man?
8. What does the narrator say happens when boys get together?
9. Why does Zinkoff feel like he can run forever?
10. What does the narrator say the children do not notice about Zinkoff at a young age?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)