|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What about Zinkoff does Mrs. Biswell say is atrocious?
(a) His handwriting.
(b) His appearance.
(c) His language.
(d) His laughter.
2. How will someone know that a name and a boy go together in Chapter 1?
(a) They will be told.
(b) He will have a name tag.
(c) It will be obvious.
(d) It will just fit.
3. What does Zinkoff wear to school on his first day?
(a) A bandana.
(b) A giraffe hat.
(c) A bow tie.
(d) A cumberbund.
4. What is Zinkoff's first name?
5. What is Zinkoff's sister's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of developmental problem does Zinkoff's teacher think he might have?
2. What does Mrs. Biswell not like?
3. What winter activity is listed in the first chapter?
4. How many steps lead to Zinkoff's cellar?
5. What always makes Zinkoff laugh at the dinner table?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Zinkoff's big test?
2. What does Zinkoff wonder as he goes to bed after his first day at school?
3. How is Zinkoff described in the first chapter?
4. What makes Zinkoff feel like the Waiting Man?
5. What does Miss Meeks say in her opening speech to her class?
6. What does Andrew's father think of the neighborhood, and why?
7. Why is Andrew sulking when his new neighbors come to visit?
8. What does Zinkoff practice after his first soccer game?
9. What do Zinkoff and his father do on Willow Street?
10. What is unusual about Zinkoff's first time leaving his home alone?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)