|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Zinkoff's stomach fixed?
(a) He is put on a special diet.
(b) All of these.
(c) He has surgery.
(d) He has a new medication.
2. How does Zinkoff feel as he is passed while running?
3. How does Zinkoff feel when someone says his hat is theirs?
4. What does Miss Meeks like about Zinkoff?
(a) He is kind to others.
(b) He tries hard.
(c) He loves school.
(d) He is easily amused.
5. Why is Zinkoff out of school for so long?
(a) He has to heal from his surgery.
(b) His mother is sick.
(c) His baby sister gets sick.
(d) He is on probation.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do students whisper the word Jabip to him after the first incident?
2. What day of school does Zinkoff want to miss?
3. What grade does Mrs. Biswell teach?
4. What is Miss Meeks describing when she says Jabip?
5. Who yells at Mrs. Biswell for being unkind to Zinkoff?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Mr. Yalowitz different from all the other teachers Zinkoff has had?
2. What does the narrator say happens when boys get together?
3. What do Zinkoff and his father discuss during lunch on their day at Willow Drive, and why?
4. How does Zinkoff score his first goal in a soccer game?
5. Why is Andrew sulking when his new neighbors come to visit?
6. Why does Zinkoff feel like he can run forever?
7. What makes Zinkoff feel like the Waiting Man?
8. What does Mrs. Zinkoff call her husband's car, and why?
9. Why does Mr. Zinkoff take his son to Willow Street on a Sunday?
10. What is the Waiting Man waiting for?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)