|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Meeks like about Zinkoff?
(a) He is easily amused.
(b) He is kind to others.
(c) He tries hard.
(d) He loves school.
2. What does a third grader do to hurt Zinkoff on his first day in Mrs. Biswell's class?
(a) Twists his arm.
(b) Kicks him.
(c) Calls him a name.
(d) Takes his stars away.
3. What day of school does Zinkoff want to miss?
(a) Mother's Appreciation Day.
(b) Take Your Child to Work Day.
(c) The Testing Day.
(d) A Snow Day.
4. What kind of hat does Zinkoff's teacher wear on his first day of school?
(a) A crown.
(b) A police hat.
(c) A witche's hat.
(d) A conductor's hat.
5. How does Zinkoff feel when someone says his hat is theirs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say boys will always do, when together?
2. What about Zinkoff does Mrs. Biswell say is atrocious?
3. What are children compared to in the first chapter?
4. What grade does Mrs. Biswell teach?
5. What is Andrew's last name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Zinkoff cry when he leaves Willow Drive?
2. What do Zinkoff and his father discuss during lunch on their day at Willow Drive, and why?
3. What special gift does Zinkoff make for Andrew?
4. How is the narration of the first chapter different from the rest of the book?
5. What do Zinkoff and his father do on Willow Street?
6. How is Mr. Yalowitz different from all the other teachers Zinkoff has had?
7. Why is Andrew sulking when his new neighbors come to visit?
8. What happens when a bully tries to take Zinkoff's hat on the playground?
9. What does Zinkoff think his mother's star stickers are?
10. Why are Zinkoff's differences suddenly noticed in the 4th grade?
This section contains 605 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)