|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mr. Yalowitz seat Zinkoff?
(a) The front row.
(b) The back row.
(c) Next to his own desk.
(d) The aisle row.
2. What is the name of Zinkoff's first school?
(a) John Wilkins Elementary.
(b) John Adams Academy.
(c) John W. Satterfield Elementary.
(d) John Quincy Adams School for Children.
3. What kind of students does Mrs. Biswell appreciate?
(a) Quiet students.
(b) Struggling students.
(c) Grateful students.
(d) Brilliant students.
4. What does Zinkoff create while he is home from school?
(a) A puppet.
(b) A cast.
(c) A play.
(d) A test.
5. What does Zinkoff's sister get that makes him jealous?
(a) 2 stars.
(b) A crib.
(c) Baby food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day of school does Zinkoff want to miss?
2. How does Mrs. Biswell create her seating chart?
3. How many days will kids be in school during their educational careers?
4. How does Mrs. Zinkoff know when her son in trying to get away?
5. How will someone know that a name and a boy go together in Chapter 1?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Zinkoff score his first goal in a soccer game?
2. Why are Zinkoff's differences suddenly noticed in the 4th grade?
3. What does Miss Meeks say in her opening speech to her class?
4. Why does Zinkoff feel like he can run forever?
5. Why is Andrew sulking when his new neighbors come to visit?
6. When does the narrator say Zinkoff is most profoundly discovered?
7. What does Zinkoff wonder as he goes to bed after his first day at school?
8. What makes Zinkoff feel like the Waiting Man?
9. What happens when a bully tries to take Zinkoff's hat on the playground?
10. What does Zinkoff practice after his first soccer game?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)