|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Mrs. Biswell create her seating chart?
(b) By height.
(c) She lets the students choose.
(d) She puts the problem children in the front.
2. What does the button say that Miss Meeks puts on Zinkoff?
(a) I know I can behave.
(b) I will be better.
(c) I will live up to my potentional.
(d) I will respect myself and others.
3. What did Zinkoff do when Miss Meeks talked about Jabip?
(a) He got confused.
(b) He jumped around repeating the word.
(c) He laughed so hard he fell off his chair.
(d) He wrote the word down over and over.
4. What does Mrs. Zinkoff do to make money?
(a) Makes telemarketing calls.
(b) Mails invoices.
(c) Irons laundry.
(d) Sews dresses.
5. How does Mrs. Zinkoff know when her son in trying to get away?
(a) Polly talks to him.
(b) He stops laughing.
(c) His boots clomp.
(d) The door squeaks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Zinkoff get in trouble on his first day of school?
2. What are children compared to in the first chapter?
3. Who yells at Mrs. Biswell for being unkind to Zinkoff?
4. What do Zinkoff's parents do when he gets out of control at the table?
5. What passes Zinkoff as he is running?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Mrs. Zinkoff call her husband's car, and why?
2. How is Mr. Yalowitz different from all the other teachers Zinkoff has had?
3. What does Zinkoff think his mother's star stickers are?
4. What happens when a bully tries to take Zinkoff's hat on the playground?
5. How does Zinkoff react to his first soccer game?
6. What makes Zinkoff feel like the Waiting Man?
7. What do Zinkoff and his father discuss during lunch on their day at Willow Drive, and why?
8. How is Zinkoff described in the first chapter?
9. What does Zinkoff wonder as he goes to bed after his first day at school?
10. How does Zinkoff score his first goal in a soccer game?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)