|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Zinkoff most afraid of?
(a) Making people sad.
(c) The furnace.
(d) The dark.
2. What is Miss Meeks describing when she says Jabip?
(a) Her vacation.
(b) A billion basketballs.
(d) Other countries.
3. What does Miss Meeks like about Zinkoff?
(a) He is easily amused.
(b) He is kind to others.
(c) He loves school.
(d) He tries hard.
4. What does Zinkoff do after he throws up in Mrs. Biswell's class?
(a) Cleans up his mess.
(b) Goes to the nurse's office.
(c) Runs home.
(d) Passes out.
5. How does Mrs. Zinkoff know when her son in trying to get away?
(a) Polly talks to him.
(b) His boots clomp.
(c) The door squeaks.
(d) He stops laughing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zinkoff describe the world when he is ready to go to school?
2. What does Andrew call Zinkoff's neighborhood?
3. How does Zinkoff feel as he is passed while running?
4. How is Zinkoff's stomach fixed?
5. Where does Zinkoff want to go when he is out of school for so long?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Zinkoff described in the first chapter?
2. What makes Zinkoff feel like the Waiting Man?
3. What does Zinkoff wonder as he goes to bed after his first day at school?
4. What does Mrs. Zinkoff call her husband's car, and why?
5. What does Andrew's father think of the neighborhood, and why?
6. Why is Andrew sulking when his new neighbors come to visit?
7. Why does Zinkoff feel like he can run forever?
8. Why does Zinkoff throw up often?
9. Why does Zinkoff cry when he leaves Willow Drive?
10. What do Zinkoff and his father do on Willow Street?
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)