|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of students does Mrs. Biswell appreciate?
(a) Quiet students.
(b) Struggling students.
(c) Brilliant students.
(d) Grateful students.
2. What is the name of Zinkoff's first school?
(a) John Wilkins Elementary.
(b) John Adams Academy.
(c) John Quincy Adams School for Children.
(d) John W. Satterfield Elementary.
3. Why does Zinkoff go to school on a weekend?
(a) He has make-up work to do.
(b) He didn't know school was out on weekends.
(c) He is bored.
(d) He is in the mentoring program.
4. Who does Zinkoff want to hold his hand as he goes to school?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His sister.
5. Who brought Zinkoff home from school on the weekend?
(a) His friends.
(b) The Principal.
(c) Miss Meeks.
(d) His parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zinkoff love to hear more than anything?
2. How many days will kids be in school during their educational careers?
3. What does Zinkoff do after he throws up in Mrs. Biswell's class?
4. What does a third grader do to hurt Zinkoff on his first day in Mrs. Biswell's class?
5. How does Zinkoff feel about the button given to him by Miss Meeks?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Andrew's father think of the neighborhood, and why?
2. What is Zinkoff doing when he sees the police cars heading for Willow Street?
3. What does the narrator say happens when boys get together?
4. How is Zinkoff described in the first chapter?
5. What does Zinkoff wonder as he goes to bed after his first day at school?
6. How does Zinkoff score his first goal in a soccer game?
7. What do Zinkoff and his father do on Willow Street?
8. How is the narration of the first chapter different from the rest of the book?
9. What is different about Claudia?
10. Who is Hector Binns' best friend?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)