|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zinkoff do when he is ready to go to school?
2. Why does Zinkoff go to school on a weekend?
(a) He is in the mentoring program.
(b) He didn't know school was out on weekends.
(c) He is bored.
(d) He has make-up work to do.
3. How far away is the school from Zinkoff's house?
(a) 4 blocks.
(b) 5 blocks.
(c) 2 blocks.
(d) 3 blocks.
4. How does the narrator say someone might get annoyed by a happy child in winter?
(a) To not be a part of the fun.
(b) To see they are having more fun than you.
(c) To have to share your activity.
(d) All of these.
5. Who yells at Mrs. Biswell for being unkind to Zinkoff?
(a) Mrs. Zinkoff.
(b) Mr. Zinkoff.
(d) The Principal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zinkoff do after he throws up in Mrs. Biswell's class?
2. What makes Zinkoff's teacher think he might have a developmental problem?
3. How does Zinkoff feel when someone says his hat is theirs?
4. What does Zinkoff throw up on in Mrs. Biswell's class?
5. What about Zinkoff does Mrs. Biswell say is atrocious?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happened when Polly ran away?
2. Why does Zinkoff skip school on Field Day?
3. Who are Zinkoff's favorite teachers, and why?
4. What scares Zinkoff when he first wakes up after searching for Claudia?
5. Why does Mr. Zinkoff take his son to Willow Street on a Sunday?
6. How is Zinkoff described in the first chapter?
7. What question would Bonce like to ask Zinkoff at the end of the book?
8. What special gift does Zinkoff make for Andrew?
9. What is different about Claudia?
10. What does Zinkoff practice after his first soccer game?
This section contains 652 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)