|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zinkoff feel as he runs by himself?
2. What is the name of Zinkoff's first school?
(a) John Adams Academy.
(b) John W. Satterfield Elementary.
(c) John Wilkins Elementary.
(d) John Quincy Adams School for Children.
3. What does the button say that Miss Meeks puts on Zinkoff?
(a) I will respect myself and others.
(b) I will live up to my potentional.
(c) I know I can behave.
(d) I will be better.
4. What does Zinkoff do when he sees what seat Mrs. Biswell puts him in?
5. What is Mr. Zinkoff's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Andrew's last name?
2. What makes the children giggle at Zinkoff on his first day at school?
3. What does Zinkoff do when someone on the playground takes his hat?
4. What does Zinkoff throw up on in Mrs. Biswell's class?
5. In what grade are Zinkoff's differences discovered?
Short Essay Questions
1. What makes Zinkoff feel like the Waiting Man?
2. Why does Mr. Zinkoff take his son to Willow Street on a Sunday?
3. How is the narration of the first chapter different from the rest of the book?
4. What is unusual about Zinkoff's first time leaving his home alone?
5. What is Zinkoff's big test?
6. How does Zinkoff describe his first day of school to his mother?
7. What does the narrator say happens when boys get together?
8. How is Zinkoff described in the first chapter?
9. How is Mr. Yalowitz different from all the other teachers Zinkoff has had?
10. What do Zinkoff and his father do on Willow Street?
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)