|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Zinkoff go to school on a weekend?
(a) He is in the mentoring program.
(b) He is bored.
(c) He didn't know school was out on weekends.
(d) He has make-up work to do.
2. What does Zinkoff wear to school on his first day?
(a) A bandana.
(b) A cumberbund.
(c) A bow tie.
(d) A giraffe hat.
3. What does Zinkoff throw up on in Mrs. Biswell's class?
(a) The floor.
(b) Her desk.
(c) Her eraser.
(d) His desk.
4. Who brought Zinkoff home from school on the weekend?
(a) His parents.
(b) Miss Meeks.
(c) The Principal.
(d) His friends.
5. What always makes Zinkoff laugh at the dinner table?
(a) Saying prayers.
(b) His father's rhyming questions.
(c) His father's description of his day.
(d) His mother's food.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zinkoff feel when someone says his hat is theirs?
2. What does Mrs. Biswell not like?
3. What does Miss Meeks wish Zinkoff had more of?
4. What does Zinkoff get from his mother after his first day at school?
5. What does Zinkoff create while he is home from school?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Andrew sulking when his new neighbors come to visit?
2. What does Andrew's father think of the neighborhood, and why?
3. What does Mrs. Zinkoff call her husband's car, and why?
4. What does Zinkoff wonder as he goes to bed after his first day at school?
5. How does Zinkoff score his first goal in a soccer game?
6. Why does Zinkoff feel like he can run forever?
7. What does Miss Meeks say in her opening speech to her class?
8. What happens when a bully tries to take Zinkoff's hat on the playground?
9. Why does Mr. Zinkoff take his son to Willow Street on a Sunday?
10. What does Zinkoff think his mother's star stickers are?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)