|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what grade are Zinkoff's differences discovered?
2. When does Zinkoff go down to his cellar?
(a) At bed time.
(b) During Polly's nap.
(c) When his father gets home.
(d) In the morning before everyone wakes up.
3. What makes the children giggle at Zinkoff on his first day at school?
(a) His hat.
(b) His enthusiasm.
(c) All of these.
(d) His name.
4. What is Zinkoff's sister's name?
5. Why is Zinkoff out of school for so long?
(a) His mother is sick.
(b) His baby sister gets sick.
(c) He has to heal from his surgery.
(d) He is on probation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Zinkoff take to her new neighbors?
2. How long is Zinkoff out of school?
3. What does the button say that Miss Meeks puts on Zinkoff?
4. What is the name of Zinkoff's first school?
5. How does Mrs. Zinkoff know when her son in trying to get away?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Zinkoff cry when he leaves Willow Drive?
2. What is unusual about Zinkoff's first time leaving his home alone?
3. What does Zinkoff play in orchestra, and why?
4. Why is Andrew sulking when his new neighbors come to visit?
5. What does Zinkoff think his mother's star stickers are?
6. What do Zinkoff and his father do on Willow Street?
7. What does Mrs. Zinkoff call her husband's car, and why?
8. What do Zinkoff and his father discuss during lunch on their day at Willow Drive, and why?
9. Why does Zinkoff feel like he can run forever?
10. What does Miss Meeks say in her opening speech to her class?
This section contains 686 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)