|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zinkoff's father ask him every day at dinner?
(a) How was school?
(b) Are we happy?
(c) What's new?
(d) How do you do?
2. What does Zinkoff throw up on in Mrs. Biswell's class?
(a) The floor.
(b) Her eraser.
(c) His desk.
(d) Her desk.
3. What kind of developmental problem does Zinkoff's teacher think he might have?
(a) Motor control.
(b) Emotional instability.
(c) Physical stunting.
(d) Mental delay.
4. What is Andrew's last name?
5. What always makes Zinkoff laugh at the dinner table?
(a) His father's description of his day.
(b) His father's rhyming questions.
(c) His mother's food.
(d) Saying prayers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Zinkoff do when Miss Meeks talked about Jabip?
2. Where does Mr. Yalowitz seat Zinkoff?
3. How far away is the school from Zinkoff's house?
4. What does Zinkoff do when someone on the playground takes his hat?
5. Why does Zinkoff get in trouble on his first day of school?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is unusual about Zinkoff's first time leaving his home alone?
2. What is Zinkoff's big test?
3. How is the narration of the first chapter different from the rest of the book?
4. What does Zinkoff think his mother's star stickers are?
5. What does the narrator say the children do not notice about Zinkoff at a young age?
6. What does Zinkoff practice after his first soccer game?
7. Why is Andrew sulking when his new neighbors come to visit?
8. What do Zinkoff and his father do on Willow Street?
9. How is Zinkoff described in the first chapter?
10. Why are Zinkoff's differences suddenly noticed in the 4th grade?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)