|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Andrew's father's occupation?
2. How does Zinkoff's mother watch him as he goes to school on his first day?
(a) She can see his tall hat.
(b) She follows behind him silently.
(c) She watches out the window.
(d) She follows in her car.
3. What does Mrs. Zinkoff do to make money?
(a) Irons laundry.
(b) Mails invoices.
(c) Sews dresses.
(d) Makes telemarketing calls.
4. What is the name of Zinkoff's first school?
(a) John Adams Academy.
(b) John Wilkins Elementary.
(c) John W. Satterfield Elementary.
(d) John Quincy Adams School for Children.
5. What does Andrew call Zinkoff's neighborhood?
(a) The ghetto.
(b) A pit stop.
(c) A dump.
(d) The subrubs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miss Meeks like about Zinkoff?
2. Where does Mr. Yalowitz seat Zinkoff?
3. How does Andrew's father plan to get them moved to a new house?
4. What did Zinkoff do when Miss Meeks talked about Jabip?
5. What does Zinkoff's father ask him every day at dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Andrew sulking when his new neighbors come to visit?
2. What does Andrew's father think of the neighborhood, and why?
3. What is Zinkoff's big test?
4. What does Zinkoff think his mother's star stickers are?
5. Why does Zinkoff cry when he leaves Willow Drive?
6. What is unusual about Zinkoff's first time leaving his home alone?
7. Why are Zinkoff's differences suddenly noticed in the 4th grade?
8. How does Zinkoff react to his first soccer game?
9. Why does Zinkoff feel like he can run forever?
10. How is Mr. Yalowitz different from all the other teachers Zinkoff has had?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)