|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Zinkoff's sister's name?
2. What is Zinkoff's first teacher's name?
(a) Ms. Mikes.
(b) Mrs. Mirk.
(c) Miss Meeks.
(d) Ms. Munk.
3. What do Zinkoff's parents do when he gets out of control at the table?
(a) Walk away.
(b) Sing a quiet song.
(c) Take away star stickers.
(d) Send him to his room.
4. What grade does Mrs. Biswell teach?
5. How does Zinkoff feel as he is passed while running?
Short Answer Questions
1. What winter activity is listed in the first chapter?
2. How does Andrew's father plan to get them moved to a new house?
3. What does the button say that Miss Meeks puts on Zinkoff?
4. What kind of developmental problem does Zinkoff's teacher think he might have?
5. What does Zinkoff never notice about himself when he is with other boys?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Miss Meeks say in her opening speech to her class?
2. What happens when a bully tries to take Zinkoff's hat on the playground?
3. What does the narrator say the children do not notice about Zinkoff at a young age?
4. What is Zinkoff's big test?
5. What does Zinkoff wonder as he goes to bed after his first day at school?
6. What do Zinkoff and his father do on Willow Street?
7. What does Zinkoff practice after his first soccer game?
8. Why does Zinkoff cry when he leaves Willow Drive?
9. When does the narrator say Zinkoff is most profoundly discovered?
10. How is the narration of the first chapter different from the rest of the book?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)