|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Zinkoff's first school?
(a) John Adams Academy.
(b) John Wilkins Elementary.
(c) John Quincy Adams School for Children.
(d) John W. Satterfield Elementary.
2. What does Zinkoff do when someone on the playground takes his hat?
(b) Walks away.
(d) Runs after it.
3. How is Zinkoff's stomach fixed?
(a) He is put on a special diet.
(b) All of these.
(c) He has a new medication.
(d) He has surgery.
4. What kind of developmental problem does Zinkoff's teacher think he might have?
(a) Physical stunting.
(b) Mental delay.
(c) Motor control.
(d) Emotional instability.
5. What does the narrator say boys will always do, when together?
(a) Get along.
(d) Gang up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zinkoff pretend the sidewalk is while he walks alone?
2. What does Zinkoff do after he throws up in Mrs. Biswell's class?
3. How does Mrs. Zinkoff know when her son in trying to get away?
4. What does Zinkoff never do when he is young?
5. What do Zinkoff's parents do when he gets out of control at the table?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens for the first time at the end of the book?
2. What do the 5th graders see as evidence of Zinkoff being a loser?
3. Why does Zinkoff like getting to his classes at the middle school early?
4. Why did Zinkoff's parents think he was out in the snow?
5. What does Zinkoff play in orchestra, and why?
6. What are the police cars on Willow Street there for?
7. What is different about Claudia?
8. What is Zinkoff doing when he sees the police cars heading for Willow Street?
9. Why is Zinkoff mad when a man finds him in the snow?
10. What does Miss Meeks say in her opening speech to her class?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)