Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zinkoff create while he is home from school?
(a) A cast.
(b) A puppet.
(c) A test.
(d) A play.
2. Why do students whisper the word Jabip to him after the first incident?
(a) To annoy the teacher.
(b) To see him happy.
(c) To make him laugh.
(d) To see him cry.
3. Who brought Zinkoff home from school on the weekend?
(a) The Principal.
(b) Miss Meeks.
(c) His parents.
(d) His friends.
4. How does Mrs. Zinkoff know when her son in trying to get away?
(a) His boots clomp.
(b) Polly talks to him.
(c) The door squeaks.
(d) He stops laughing.
5. How does the narrator say someone might get annoyed by a happy child in winter?
(a) To not be a part of the fun.
(b) To see they are having more fun than you.
(c) To have to share your activity.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mr. Zinkoff take his son on Sunday?
2. What is Zinkoff's first question to Mrs. Biswell?
3. What is Miss Meeks describing when she says Jabip?
4. What does the narrator say boys will always do, when together?
5. Why is Zinkoff out of school for so long?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Zinkoff describe his first day of school to his mother?
2. Why does Zinkoff skip school on Field Day?
3. What does Zinkoff wonder as he goes to bed after his first day at school?
4. How does Zinkoff score his first goal in a soccer game?
5. What is unusual about Zinkoff's first time leaving his home alone?
6. What makes Zinkoff feel like the Waiting Man?
7. What does Claudia do when she sees Zinkoff after he wakes up?
8. Why does Zinkoff feel like he can run forever?
9. What happens when a bully tries to take Zinkoff's hat on the playground?
10. What is Zinkoff's big test?
This section contains 696 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)