|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What team wins the 5th grade Field Day?
(a) The yellow team.
(b) The purple team.
(c) The red team.
(d) The blue team.
2. Why does Zinkoff think his classmates stop smiling at him?
(a) They are still mad at him for losing.
(b) Field Day is coming.
(c) He doesn't get another A.
(d) Another test day is there.
3. Who gives Zinkoff the biggest hug when he wakes up after searching for Claudia?
(c) Claudia's mother.
(d) His mother.
4. What is Bonce playing at the end of the book?
5. What does Zinkoff say is missing from the middle school?
(a) A playground.
(b) A fence.
(d) A library.
6. Why is what Zinkoff's father does with him after Field Day so special?
(a) All of these.
(b) It is not something they ever do.
(c) It uses a lot of time.
(d) It uses a lot of money.
7. What does Zinkoff pretend the snowflakes are?
8. Where does Zinkoff sleep during his first sleepover?
(a) The cellar.
(b) The couch.
(c) The floor.
(d) His bed.
9. What is Gary Hobin good at?
(b) Throwing balls.
(d) Jumping rope.
10. Where does Zinkoff practice his races?
(a) His back yard.
(b) Halftank Hill.
(c) His bedroom.
(d) The school yard.
11. What is Zinkoff called after he gets an A on a test?
(a) The Zinkster.
(b) Genius Man.
(c) The Z man.
(d) All of these.
12. Where does Zinkoff go to keep warm while looking for Claudia?
(a) A shed.
(b) An empty apartment.
(c) A garage.
(d) A pile of garbage.
13. What does Zinkoff clutch while searching for Claudia?
(a) A pencil.
(b) The bubblegum stone.
(c) A map.
(d) His gloves.
14. What voice does Zinkoff hear while he is looking for Claudia?
(a) Claudia's mother's.
(c) A voice from the future.
(d) His mother's.
15. What is the name of Hector's lizard?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the final race on Field Day?
2. What wakes Zinkoff up when he starts to doze while searching for Claudia?
3. What scares Zinkoff about the middle school?
4. What do the small children call Field Day?
5. Who passes Zinkoff a ball at the end of the book?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)