|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first test Zinkoff gets an A on?
2. How do Zinkoff's parents feel when they hear why their son was out in the snow?
3. What do the students do on in-service day at school?
(a) Play outside.
(b) Clean the school.
(c) Tutor others.
(d) Take tests.
4. What makes Zinkoff tearful during the 5th grade graduation?
(a) He is leaving the school.
(b) He can't see his parents.
(c) He didn't win an award.
(d) Gary called him a loser.
5. What does Zinkoff spell while looking for Claudia?
6. What does Zinkoff get as a reward for his first A on a test?
(a) A sticker.
(b) A round of applause.
(c) A ribbon.
(d) A free lunch.
7. What game does Zinkoff like to play in the summer?
8. Who returns the bubblegum stone to Zinkoff?
(b) The doctor.
(c) His mother.
9. Why do Zinkoff's teammates call him something after Field Day?
(a) They are noticing his developmental challenges.
(b) He cheered them on.
(c) They see he is slower than them.
(d) He loses the race for them.
10. What is Zinkoff's uncle's name?
11. What does Zinkoff clutch while searching for Claudia?
(a) His gloves.
(b) A map.
(c) The bubblegum stone.
(d) A pencil.
12. What team wins the 5th grade Field Day?
(a) The red team.
(b) The blue team.
(c) The purple team.
(d) The yellow team.
13. Who never stops smiling at Zinkoff at school?
(a) Kelly Steinman.
(b) Kim Smith.
(c) Karlie Samuels.
(d) Katie Snelson.
14. What award does Katie Snelson win at the 5th grade graduation?
(a) Perfect attendance.
(b) Best grades.
(c) Nicest girl.
(d) Friendliest student.
15. What does Zinkoff have to do to see if snow is falling while looking for Claudia?
(a) Open his eyes.
(b) Look up at the sky.
(c) See the shadows in lights.
(d) Put his arms out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person Zinkoff sees when he wakes up after his search for Claudia?
2. Why does Zinkoff not think Claudia will be in the street?
3. Why does Zinkoff think his classmates stop smiling at him?
4. Where does Zinkoff ask to sleep after Claudia is found?
5. Where does Zinkoff want to take Hector?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)