|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Zinkoff's teammates call him after Field Day?
2. What game does Zinkoff like to play in the summer?
3. Who passes Zinkoff a ball at the end of the book?
4. Why does Zinkoff want the snow plows to stop while he is looking for Claudia?
(a) They might hit her.
(b) He needs to warm up.
(c) They will muss up her tracks.
(d) They have a good view.
5. What voice does Zinkoff hear while he is looking for Claudia?
(b) His mother's.
(c) A voice from the future.
(d) Claudia's mother's.
6. Where does Zinkoff think to look for Claudia?
(a) The hill.
(b) The empty lot.
(c) The school.
(d) The alleys.
7. What does Zinkoff call Hector?
8. What is Hector's favorite candy?
(a) Black licorice.
(b) Lemon drops.
(c) Peppermint sticks.
(d) Chewing gum.
9. What do the students do on in-service day at school?
(a) Clean the school.
(b) Take tests.
(c) Play outside.
(d) Tutor others.
10. What assures Zinkoff that others are still looking for Claudia?
(a) The search lights are on.
(b) The police lights are still on.
(c) Her mother is still crying.
(d) He can hear others calling for her.
11. Who is the first person to notice Zinkoff wake up after his search for Claudia?
(b) The nurse.
(c) Uncle Stanley.
(d) His mother.
12. What happens when Zinkoff gets his 5th grade diploma?
(a) He trips on stage.
(b) He rips it.
(c) He throws up on it.
(d) He drops it.
13. What is the first test Zinkoff gets an A on?
14. Who never stops smiling at Zinkoff at school?
(a) Kim Smith.
(b) Karlie Samuels.
(c) Katie Snelson.
(d) Kelly Steinman.
15. Who asks Zinkoff if he won Field Day?
(a) His father.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the final race on Field Day?
2. Where does Zinkoff practice his races?
3. What does Zinkoff think the Waiting Man should have done?
4. Where does Zinkoff go to keep warm while looking for Claudia?
5. Why does Zinkoff suck on his bubblegum stone?
This section contains 383 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)