|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Field Day fun for older children?
(d) Not having any school work.
2. What does Polly shout when Zinkoff gets his diploma?
(a) Go Donald.
(b) Yay for Zinkoff.
(c) That's my brother.
(d) Are you OK?
3. What is the name of Hector's lizard?
4. What does Zinkoff get as a reward for his first A on a test?
(a) A sticker.
(b) A free lunch.
(c) A ribbon.
(d) A round of applause.
5. What does Zinkoff do when he is asked if he won Field Day?
(b) Locks himself in the bathroom.
(c) Shows them his trophy.
(d) Runs to his room.
6. Where does Zinkoff go to keep warm while looking for Claudia?
(a) A shed.
(b) A pile of garbage.
(c) A garage.
(d) An empty apartment.
7. What is Zinkoff's uncle's name?
8. What is the highest grade at the elementary school?
9. What is the Middle School called?
10. Why do Zinkoff's teammates call him something after Field Day?
(a) They are noticing his developmental challenges.
(b) They see he is slower than them.
(c) He loses the race for them.
(d) He cheered them on.
11. Who returns the bubblegum stone to Zinkoff?
(b) The doctor.
(d) His mother.
12. What does Claudia do when she sees Zinkoff?
(a) Kisses him.
(c) Gives him another gift.
(d) Hugs him.
13. Who followed Polly when she ran away once?
(a) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
14. Who asks Zinkoff if he won Field Day?
(a) His mother.
(c) His father.
15. What is the first thing Zinkoff feels when he wakes up after his search for Claudia?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who never stops smiling at Zinkoff at school?
2. What does Zinkoff think the Waiting Man should have done?
3. What does Zinkoff pretend the snowflakes are?
4. What makes everything so quiet while Zinkoff is searching for Claudia?
5. How many clunker cars has Mr. Zinkoff gone through by the time Field Day rolls around?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)