Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were the police lights kept on after Claudia was found?
(a) The doors were snowed shut.
(b) They were plowing the roads.
(c) They were looking for Zinkoff.
(d) They were searching for a burglar.
2. What makes Zinkoff tearful during the 5th grade graduation?
(a) He can't see his parents.
(b) Gary called him a loser.
(c) He didn't win an award.
(d) He is leaving the school.
3. What is Zinkoff's uncle's name?
4. Where is Claudia found?
(a) A garage.
(b) An alley.
(c) A cellar.
(d) Her room.
5. What team is Zinkoff on for Field Day?
(a) The Blue Team.
(b) The Red Team.
(c) The Purple Team.
(d) The Gray Team.
6. Where does Zinkoff go to keep warm while looking for Claudia?
(a) An empty apartment.
(b) A pile of garbage.
(c) A shed.
(d) A garage.
7. What assures Zinkoff that others are still looking for Claudia?
(a) The search lights are on.
(b) He can hear others calling for her.
(c) The police lights are still on.
(d) Her mother is still crying.
8. How does Zinkoff make terrible noises during the 5th grade graduation?
(a) He knocks over a projector.
(b) He laughs loudly.
(c) He sings off key.
(d) He squeaks on the flute.
9. How does Zinkoff feel about being in the oldest grade at the school?
10. What relative is with Zinkoff when he wakes up after his search for Claudia?
(a) Aunt Sally.
(b) Grandma Smith.
(c) Uncle Stanley.
(d) Cousin Scotty.
11. What do the small children call Field Day?
(a) The Day of Fun.
(b) The Day of No Teachers.
(c) The Day of No Learning.
(d) The Day of Competition.
12. What is the Middle School called?
13. What does Zinkoff have to do before he can sleep after Claudia is found?
(a) Look at the stars.
(b) Read a book.
(c) See her house.
(d) Hug his parents.
14. What does Zinkoff have to do to see if snow is falling while looking for Claudia?
(a) Open his eyes.
(b) Look up at the sky.
(c) See the shadows in lights.
(d) Put his arms out.
15. Who returns the bubblegum stone to Zinkoff?
(a) His mother.
(b) The doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person Zinkoff sees when he wakes up after his search for Claudia?
2. What team wins the 5th grade Field Day?
3. Where do the Zinkoffs go on vacation?
4. Where does Zinkoff sit during the 5th grade graduation?
5. Why is what Zinkoff's father does with him after Field Day so special?
This section contains 447 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)