|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Zinkoff sit during the 5th grade graduation?
(a) Back stage.
(b) With the choir.
(c) With the orchestra.
(d) With his parents.
2. What is Hector's favorite candy?
(a) Chewing gum.
(b) Black licorice.
(c) Peppermint sticks.
(d) Lemon drops.
3. What does Zinkoff say is missing from the middle school?
(a) A library.
(c) A playground.
(d) A fence.
4. What does Zinkoff do when he is asked if he won Field Day?
(b) Shows them his trophy.
(c) Runs to his room.
(d) Locks himself in the bathroom.
5. What does Zinkoff know his father will never see him as?
(a) A dummy.
(b) A loser.
(c) A winner.
(d) Something to be proud of.
6. What does Zinkoff call his bubblegum rock?
(a) His collection.
(b) His lucky piece.
(c) His memory.
(d) His imagination.
7. Who asks Zinkoff if he won Field Day?
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
8. Why does Zinkoff think his classmates stop smiling at him?
(a) He doesn't get another A.
(b) They are still mad at him for losing.
(c) Field Day is coming.
(d) Another test day is there.
9. Who returns the bubblegum stone to Zinkoff?
(b) His mother.
(d) The doctor.
10. Where does Hector keep his candle-making stash?
(a) A pill bottle.
(b) A soda can.
(c) A tupperware container.
(d) A box.
11. What game does Zinkoff like to play in the summer?
12. What is the final race on Field Day?
(a) An obstacle course.
(b) A ball-dribbling race.
(c) A relay race.
(d) A foot race.
13. Where is Zinkoff when he wakes up after his search for Claudia?
(a) His parents' bedroom.
(b) His front room.
(c) An ambulance.
(d) The hospital.
14. Who takes all the credit for winning the 5th grade Field Day?
(a) Hector Binns.
(c) Gary Hobin.
(d) Kim Smith.
15. Where does Zinkoff ask to sleep after Claudia is found?
(a) Polly's room.
(b) His parents' room.
(c) The guest room.
(d) The couch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Zinkoff tearful during the 5th grade graduation?
2. Why does Zinkoff think his mother will be angry while he is searching for Claudia?
3. Where does Zinkoff go to keep warm while looking for Claudia?
4. What does Zinkoff have to do to see if snow is falling while looking for Claudia?
5. Who never stops smiling at Zinkoff at school?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)