|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gave Zinkoff the bubblegum rock?
(a) The old woman.
2. Who passes Zinkoff a ball at the end of the book?
3. What is Bonce playing at the end of the book?
4. Why do the adults in the room think Zinkoff was out in the snow?
(a) He was running away.
(b) He was looking for Claudia.
(c) He was injured.
(d) He got lost in the snow.
5. What voice does Zinkoff hear while he is looking for Claudia?
(a) Claudia's mother's.
(b) His mother's.
(c) A voice from the future.
6. What does Zinkoff whisper while looking for Claudia?
(a) Where are you?
(b) Please be OK.
(d) I can do this.
7. What assures Zinkoff that others are still looking for Claudia?
(a) The police lights are still on.
(b) Her mother is still crying.
(c) He can hear others calling for her.
(d) The search lights are on.
8. How does Zinkoff make terrible noises during the 5th grade graduation?
(a) He knocks over a projector.
(b) He squeaks on the flute.
(c) He sings off key.
(d) He laughs loudly.
9. Where does Zinkoff ask to sleep after Claudia is found?
(a) The couch.
(b) Polly's room.
(c) The guest room.
(d) His parents' room.
10. Who is the first person Zinkoff sees when he wakes up after his search for Claudia?
(a) A nurse.
(b) A policeman.
(c) A doctor.
(d) His father.
11. Where is Claudia found?
(a) Her room.
(b) A cellar.
(c) A garage.
(d) An alley.
12. What is Gary Hobin good at?
(a) Throwing balls.
(c) Jumping rope.
13. Why does Zinkoff not think Claudia will be in the street?
(a) All of these.
(b) It is too crowded.
(c) She hates the street.
(d) That is not where children play.
14. What does Zinkoff spell while looking for Claudia?
15. Why were the police lights kept on after Claudia was found?
(a) They were looking for Zinkoff.
(b) The doors were snowed shut.
(c) They were searching for a burglar.
(d) They were plowing the roads.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Zinkoff's teammates call him something after Field Day?
2. Where does Zinkoff go to keep warm while looking for Claudia?
3. How does Mr. Yalowitz show support to Zinkoff at the 5th grade graduation?
4. What do the students do on in-service day at school?
5. Who gives Zinkoff the biggest hug when he wakes up after searching for Claudia?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)