|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What relative is with Zinkoff when he wakes up after his search for Claudia?
(a) Grandma Smith.
(b) Uncle Stanley.
(c) Aunt Sally.
(d) Cousin Scotty.
2. Who never stops smiling at Zinkoff at school?
(a) Karlie Samuels.
(b) Kelly Steinman.
(c) Kim Smith.
(d) Katie Snelson.
3. Where does Zinkoff go to keep warm while looking for Claudia?
(a) A garage.
(b) A pile of garbage.
(c) An empty apartment.
(d) A shed.
4. Who is the first person Zinkoff sees when he wakes up after his search for Claudia?
(a) A policeman.
(b) A nurse.
(c) A doctor.
(d) His father.
5. Where does Zinkoff practice his races?
(a) The school yard.
(b) His bedroom.
(c) Halftank Hill.
(d) His back yard.
6. How do Zinkoff's parents feel when they hear why their son was out in the snow?
7. Where does Zinkoff sit during the 5th grade graduation?
(a) With his parents.
(b) With the choir.
(c) With the orchestra.
(d) Back stage.
8. What does Zinkoff do when he is asked if he won Field Day?
(a) Shows them his trophy.
(c) Locks himself in the bathroom.
(d) Runs to his room.
9. What is the highest grade at the elementary school?
10. What does Zinkoff pretend the snowflakes are?
11. What does Zinkoff spell while looking for Claudia?
12. What do the students do on in-service day at school?
(a) Clean the school.
(b) Tutor others.
(c) Play outside.
(d) Take tests.
13. What does Zinkoff call Hector?
14. Why is what Zinkoff's father does with him after Field Day so special?
(a) It uses a lot of time.
(b) All of these.
(c) It uses a lot of money.
(d) It is not something they ever do.
15. What does Zinkoff call his bubblegum rock?
(a) His memory.
(b) His imagination.
(c) His lucky piece.
(d) His collection.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Zinkoff think his classmates stop smiling at him?
2. How does Andrew treat Zinkoff at the middle school?
3. Where does Zinkoff ask to sleep after Claudia is found?
4. Who followed Polly when she ran away once?
5. What is the final race on Field Day?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)