|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zinkoff do when he is asked if he won Field Day?
(a) Shows them his trophy.
(b) Locks himself in the bathroom.
(c) Runs to his room.
2. What is the first thing Zinkoff feels when he wakes up after his search for Claudia?
3. What does Claudia do when she sees Zinkoff?
(a) Hugs him.
(b) Kisses him.
(c) Gives him another gift.
4. Where does Zinkoff sleep during his first sleepover?
(a) The floor.
(b) The cellar.
(c) His bed.
(d) The couch.
5. Where does Zinkoff go for Field Day?
(a) His house.
(b) The doctor.
(c) Willow Street.
(d) Halftank Hill.
6. What is the name of Hector's lizard?
7. What does Zinkoff clutch while searching for Claudia?
(a) A map.
(b) A pencil.
(c) His gloves.
(d) The bubblegum stone.
8. What game does Zinkoff like to play in the summer?
9. What does Zinkoff call his bubblegum rock?
(a) His collection.
(b) His memory.
(c) His lucky piece.
(d) His imagination.
10. Where is Zinkoff when he wakes up after his search for Claudia?
(a) His parents' bedroom.
(b) The hospital.
(c) An ambulance.
(d) His front room.
11. Who returns the bubblegum stone to Zinkoff?
(a) His mother.
(c) The doctor.
12. Where does Zinkoff sit during the 5th grade graduation?
(a) With his parents.
(b) With the choir.
(c) With the orchestra.
(d) Back stage.
13. Where does Zinkoff think to look for Claudia?
(a) The empty lot.
(b) The hill.
(c) The alleys.
(d) The school.
14. What award does Katie Snelson win at the 5th grade graduation?
(a) Friendliest student.
(b) Nicest girl.
(c) Best grades.
(d) Perfect attendance.
15. How long is Zinkoff grounded?
(a) The entire Christmas holiday.
(b) As long as it takes to recover.
(c) 1 week.
(d) The Thanksgiving break.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the older children call Field Day?
2. Where is Claudia found?
3. How many clunker cars has Mr. Zinkoff gone through by the time Field Day rolls around?
4. Who asks Zinkoff if he won Field Day?
5. What happens when Zinkoff gets his 5th grade diploma?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)