|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Middle School called?
2. What is Hector making a candle out of?
(a) Birthday candle stubs.
(b) Ear wax.
(c) Gum wrappers.
3. What does Zinkoff imagine is calling him names when he is in the oldest grade at the school?
(a) The floor tiles.
(b) All of these.
(c) The clocks.
(d) The walls.
4. Why does Zinkoff want the snow plows to stop while he is looking for Claudia?
(a) They might hit her.
(b) They have a good view.
(c) They will muss up her tracks.
(d) He needs to warm up.
5. What does Zinkoff clutch while searching for Claudia?
(a) His gloves.
(b) A pencil.
(c) A map.
(d) The bubblegum stone.
6. What is the final race on Field Day?
(a) A ball-dribbling race.
(b) An obstacle course.
(c) A foot race.
(d) A relay race.
7. Where does Zinkoff sit during the 5th grade graduation?
(a) With the choir.
(b) With his parents.
(c) Back stage.
(d) With the orchestra.
8. Why were the police lights kept on after Claudia was found?
(a) The doors were snowed shut.
(b) They were plowing the roads.
(c) They were looking for Zinkoff.
(d) They were searching for a burglar.
9. What game does Zinkoff like to play in the summer?
10. Why do the teachers keep doing Field Day?
(a) The kids like it.
(b) It is an easy day.
(c) They take bets on it.
(d) It is a tradition.
11. Where does Zinkoff think to look for Claudia?
(a) The empty lot.
(b) The school.
(c) The alleys.
(d) The hill.
12. What is Zinkoff called after he gets an A on a test?
(a) The Z man.
(b) The Zinkster.
(c) Genius Man.
(d) All of these.
13. What is the first thing Zinkoff feels when he wakes up after his search for Claudia?
14. What does Zinkoff's father do with him after Field Day?
(a) Buys him some paints.
(b) Takes him out to eat.
(c) Goes for a drive.
(d) Goes for a walk.
15. Who is the first person Zinkoff sees when he wakes up after his search for Claudia?
(a) A nurse.
(b) A policeman.
(c) His father.
(d) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zinkoff say is missing from the middle school?
2. What do Zinkoff's teammates call him after Field Day?
3. What makes Zinkoff tearful during the 5th grade graduation?
4. What is the highest grade at the elementary school?
5. What does Zinkoff think the Waiting Man should have done?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)