|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the highest grade at the elementary school?
2. What does Zinkoff's father do with him after Field Day?
(a) Takes him out to eat.
(b) Goes for a walk.
(c) Buys him some paints.
(d) Goes for a drive.
3. Who brought Polly home when she ran away once?
(a) Her mother.
(c) Her father.
4. Why does Zinkoff think his classmates stop smiling at him?
(a) He doesn't get another A.
(b) They are still mad at him for losing.
(c) Another test day is there.
(d) Field Day is coming.
5. Who asks Zinkoff if he won Field Day?
(c) His father.
(d) His mother.
6. Why were the police lights kept on after Claudia was found?
(a) The doors were snowed shut.
(b) They were looking for Zinkoff.
(c) They were searching for a burglar.
(d) They were plowing the roads.
7. What wakes Zinkoff up when he starts to doze while searching for Claudia?
(a) Trash cans crashing.
(b) The freezing rain.
(d) The echo of his footsteps.
8. How long is Zinkoff grounded?
(a) 1 week.
(b) As long as it takes to recover.
(c) The Thanksgiving break.
(d) The entire Christmas holiday.
9. Where is Claudia found?
(a) A cellar.
(b) A garage.
(c) Her room.
(d) An alley.
10. What is Zinkoff called after he gets an A on a test?
(a) The Zinkster.
(b) Genius Man.
(c) The Z man.
(d) All of these.
11. Who followed Polly when she ran away once?
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
12. What award does Katie Snelson win at the 5th grade graduation?
(a) Best grades.
(b) Perfect attendance.
(c) Nicest girl.
(d) Friendliest student.
13. What is the name of Hector's lizard?
14. Who passes Zinkoff a ball at the end of the book?
15. Who returns the bubblegum stone to Zinkoff?
(a) The doctor.
(c) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person Zinkoff sees when he wakes up after his search for Claudia?
2. Who is the first person to notice Zinkoff wake up after his search for Claudia?
3. What does Zinkoff call his bubblegum rock?
4. How does Zinkoff feel about being in the oldest grade at the school?
5. What is the first test Zinkoff gets an A on?
This section contains 377 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)