|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Andrew treat Zinkoff at the middle school?
(a) He looks down on him.
(b) He laughs at him.
(c) He smiles at him.
(d) He ignores him.
2. What does Zinkoff spell while looking for Claudia?
3. Who never stops smiling at Zinkoff at school?
(a) Kim Smith.
(b) Katie Snelson.
(c) Karlie Samuels.
(d) Kelly Steinman.
4. Why do the adults in the room think Zinkoff was out in the snow?
(a) He was injured.
(b) He got lost in the snow.
(c) He was running away.
(d) He was looking for Claudia.
5. What do the students do on in-service day at school?
(a) Take tests.
(b) Clean the school.
(c) Tutor others.
(d) Play outside.
6. What are the winners of the 5th grade Field Day given?
7. Who brought Polly home when she ran away once?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
8. What is the Middle School called?
9. Why does Zinkoff suck on his bubblegum stone?
(a) To stop being hungry.
(b) To keep himself awake.
(c) To keep it warm.
(d) To loosen it.
10. Where is Zinkoff when he wakes up after his search for Claudia?
(a) His front room.
(b) The hospital.
(c) An ambulance.
(d) His parents' bedroom.
11. Where does Zinkoff ask to sleep after Claudia is found?
(a) Polly's room.
(b) His parents' room.
(c) The couch.
(d) The guest room.
12. What game does Zinkoff like to play in the summer?
13. What do the small children call Field Day?
(a) The Day of Fun.
(b) The Day of No Learning.
(c) The Day of No Teachers.
(d) The Day of Competition.
14. Where does Zinkoff sit during the 5th grade graduation?
(a) With the choir.
(b) Back stage.
(c) With the orchestra.
(d) With his parents.
15. Why do Zinkoff's teammates call him something after Field Day?
(a) He loses the race for them.
(b) He cheered them on.
(c) They are noticing his developmental challenges.
(d) They see he is slower than them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Zinkoff sleep during his first sleepover?
2. Why does Zinkoff want the snow plows to stop while he is looking for Claudia?
3. What does Zinkoff's father do with him after Field Day?
4. What makes Field Day fun for older children?
5. What assures Zinkoff that others are still looking for Claudia?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)