|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Zinkoff gets his 5th grade diploma?
(a) He throws up on it.
(b) He rips it.
(c) He trips on stage.
(d) He drops it.
2. What does Zinkoff pretend the snowflakes are?
3. What makes Field Day fun for older children?
(b) Not having any school work.
4. What is Gary Hobin good at?
(a) Throwing balls.
(c) Jumping rope.
5. Who asks Zinkoff if he won Field Day?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
6. Why does Zinkoff think his mother will be angry while he is searching for Claudia?
(a) He did not wear his hat.
(b) He did not tell her where he was going.
(c) He has not found Claudia.
(d) He is in the alleys.
7. What does Zinkoff imagine is calling him names when he is in the oldest grade at the school?
(a) The floor tiles.
(b) All of these.
(c) The clocks.
(d) The walls.
8. How does Zinkoff make terrible noises during the 5th grade graduation?
(a) He laughs loudly.
(b) He sings off key.
(c) He squeaks on the flute.
(d) He knocks over a projector.
9. What does Zinkoff get as a reward for his first A on a test?
(a) A ribbon.
(b) A round of applause.
(c) A sticker.
(d) A free lunch.
10. Where does Zinkoff want to take Hector?
(a) Willow Street.
(b) His house.
(c) The Alleys.
(d) Halftank Hill.
11. What game does Zinkoff like to play in the summer?
12. Where is Claudia found?
(a) A cellar.
(b) A garage.
(c) An alley.
(d) Her room.
13. What does Zinkoff say is missing from the middle school?
(a) A playground.
(c) A fence.
(d) A library.
14. Who takes all the credit for winning the 5th grade Field Day?
(a) Kim Smith.
(c) Hector Binns.
(d) Gary Hobin.
15. Where does Zinkoff go to keep warm while looking for Claudia?
(a) A garage.
(b) A pile of garbage.
(c) An empty apartment.
(d) A shed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Hector's lizard?
2. Why does Zinkoff want the snow plows to stop while he is looking for Claudia?
3. What makes everything so quiet while Zinkoff is searching for Claudia?
4. What does Andrew call himself at the middle school?
5. What do the students do on in-service day at school?
This section contains 395 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)