|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zinkoff have to do to see if snow is falling while looking for Claudia?
(a) Look up at the sky.
(b) See the shadows in lights.
(c) Open his eyes.
(d) Put his arms out.
2. What does Zinkoff call Hector?
3. Why does Zinkoff think his mother will be angry while he is searching for Claudia?
(a) He is in the alleys.
(b) He has not found Claudia.
(c) He did not tell her where he was going.
(d) He did not wear his hat.
4. What is the highest grade at the elementary school?
5. What relative is with Zinkoff when he wakes up after his search for Claudia?
(a) Aunt Sally.
(b) Grandma Smith.
(c) Cousin Scotty.
(d) Uncle Stanley.
6. Why were the police lights kept on after Claudia was found?
(a) They were searching for a burglar.
(b) The doors were snowed shut.
(c) They were looking for Zinkoff.
(d) They were plowing the roads.
7. What is the Middle School called?
8. How does Zinkoff feel about being in the oldest grade at the school?
9. What makes Field Day fun for older children?
(a) Not having any school work.
10. Why does Zinkoff think his classmates stop smiling at him?
(a) Field Day is coming.
(b) Another test day is there.
(c) They are still mad at him for losing.
(d) He doesn't get another A.
11. What assures Zinkoff that others are still looking for Claudia?
(a) He can hear others calling for her.
(b) Her mother is still crying.
(c) The police lights are still on.
(d) The search lights are on.
12. Where does Hector keep his candle-making stash?
(a) A tupperware container.
(b) A soda can.
(c) A pill bottle.
(d) A box.
13. What is Bonce playing at the end of the book?
14. What does Zinkoff imagine is calling him names when he is in the oldest grade at the school?
(a) The clocks.
(b) All of these.
(c) The walls.
(d) The floor tiles.
15. What voice does Zinkoff hear while he is looking for Claudia?
(a) Claudia's mother's.
(b) A voice from the future.
(d) His mother's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first test Zinkoff gets an A on?
2. What is the name of Hector's lizard?
3. What happens when Zinkoff gets his 5th grade diploma?
4. Where does Zinkoff ask to sleep after Claudia is found?
5. Who is the first person to notice Zinkoff wake up after his search for Claudia?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)