|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What scares Zinkoff about the middle school?
(a) It is brick.
(b) It is far from his house.
(c) All of these.
(d) It is big.
2. How does Zinkoff feel about being in the oldest grade at the school?
3. Where does Zinkoff go to keep warm while looking for Claudia?
(a) A shed.
(b) A pile of garbage.
(c) An empty apartment.
(d) A garage.
4. What does Zinkoff do when he is asked if he won Field Day?
(a) Locks himself in the bathroom.
(b) Shows them his trophy.
(d) Runs to his room.
5. Who asks Zinkoff if he won Field Day?
(b) His mother.
(d) His father.
6. Where is Zinkoff when he wakes up after his search for Claudia?
(a) The hospital.
(b) His front room.
(c) An ambulance.
(d) His parents' bedroom.
7. What is the first test Zinkoff gets an A on?
8. Why does Zinkoff think his mother will be angry while he is searching for Claudia?
(a) He did not tell her where he was going.
(b) He is in the alleys.
(c) He did not wear his hat.
(d) He has not found Claudia.
9. What does Zinkoff whisper while looking for Claudia?
(a) Where are you?
(b) Please be OK.
(d) I can do this.
10. How long is Zinkoff grounded?
(a) 1 week.
(b) The Thanksgiving break.
(c) The entire Christmas holiday.
(d) As long as it takes to recover.
11. Where does Zinkoff sit during the 5th grade graduation?
(a) With the choir.
(b) Back stage.
(c) With his parents.
(d) With the orchestra.
12. Where does Hector keep his candle-making stash?
(a) A box.
(b) A tupperware container.
(c) A soda can.
(d) A pill bottle.
13. Why were the police lights kept on after Claudia was found?
(a) The doors were snowed shut.
(b) They were looking for Zinkoff.
(c) They were searching for a burglar.
(d) They were plowing the roads.
14. Who is the first person to notice Zinkoff wake up after his search for Claudia?
(a) His mother.
(b) Uncle Stanley.
(c) The nurse.
15. What award does Katie Snelson win at the 5th grade graduation?
(a) Best grades.
(b) Nicest girl.
(c) Friendliest student.
(d) Perfect attendance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Middle School called?
2. What is the highest grade at the elementary school?
3. What is Bonce playing at the end of the book?
4. What makes everything so quiet while Zinkoff is searching for Claudia?
5. Why do the adults in the room think Zinkoff was out in the snow?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)