|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zinkoff create while he is home from school?
(a) A play.
(b) A test.
(c) A puppet.
(d) A cast.
2. What does Zinkoff do after he throws up in Mrs. Biswell's class?
(a) Goes to the nurse's office.
(b) Passes out.
(c) Cleans up his mess.
(d) Runs home.
3. What is the name of Zinkoff's first school?
(a) John Adams Academy.
(b) John Quincy Adams School for Children.
(c) John W. Satterfield Elementary.
(d) John Wilkins Elementary.
4. Why did Mrs. Biswell become a teacher?
(a) Her husband wanted her to.
(b) There were few jobs for women.
(c) She is good at it.
(d) She doesn't know.
5. How does Mrs. Zinkoff know when her son in trying to get away?
(a) Polly talks to him.
(b) The door squeaks.
(c) His boots clomp.
(d) He stops laughing.
6. What is Andrew's last name?
7. How does Zinkoff describe every day at school?
8. What winter activity is listed in the first chapter?
(a) Snowman making.
(d) Snow shoeing.
9. What are children compared to in the first chapter?
(a) Parked cars.
(b) Trash cans.
(c) All of these.
10. What kind of hat does Zinkoff's teacher wear on his first day of school?
(a) A witche's hat.
(b) A police hat.
(c) A crown.
(d) A conductor's hat.
11. What does Zinkoff do when he sees what seat Mrs. Biswell puts him in?
12. What is Miss Meeks describing when she says Jabip?
(b) Other countries.
(c) A billion basketballs.
(d) Her vacation.
13. What always makes Zinkoff laugh at the dinner table?
(a) His father's rhyming questions.
(b) Saying prayers.
(c) His mother's food.
(d) His father's description of his day.
14. What makes the children giggle at Zinkoff on his first day at school?
(a) His name.
(b) All of these.
(c) His hat.
(d) His enthusiasm.
15. Why is Zinkoff out of school for so long?
(a) He has to heal from his surgery.
(b) His mother is sick.
(c) He is on probation.
(d) His baby sister gets sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zinkoff wear to school on his first day?
2. What do Zinkoff's parents do when he gets out of control at the table?
3. How long is Zinkoff out of school?
4. What does Miss Meeks like about Zinkoff?
5. What grade does Mrs. Biswell teach?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)