|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zinkoff do when he is ready to go to school?
2. What is not noticed in the first chapter?
(a) Time passing.
3. What kind of hat does Zinkoff's teacher wear on his first day of school?
(a) A crown.
(b) A conductor's hat.
(c) A police hat.
(d) A witche's hat.
4. What is Andrew's father's occupation?
5. What kind of developmental problem does Zinkoff's teacher think he might have?
(a) Emotional instability.
(b) Mental delay.
(c) Physical stunting.
(d) Motor control.
6. How does Zinkoff feel as he is passed while running?
7. What does Mrs. Zinkoff do to make money?
(a) Makes telemarketing calls.
(b) Irons laundry.
(c) Mails invoices.
(d) Sews dresses.
8. What does Mrs. Biswell not like?
9. What does Zinkoff do when he sees what seat Mrs. Biswell puts him in?
10. How does Zinkoff describe the world when he is ready to go to school?
11. What do Zinkoff's parents do when he gets out of control at the table?
(a) Take away star stickers.
(b) Sing a quiet song.
(c) Send him to his room.
(d) Walk away.
12. What does Zinkoff wear to school on his first day?
(a) A bow tie.
(b) A bandana.
(c) A cumberbund.
(d) A giraffe hat.
13. How does Zinkoff describe every day at school?
14. What does Zinkoff never notice about himself when he is with other boys?
(a) He is different.
(b) He is not liked.
(c) He never wins.
(d) He is made fun of.
15. Where does Zinkoff want to go when he is out of school for so long?
(a) To the store.
(c) To school.
(d) To the doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zinkoff feel as he runs by himself?
2. What does the narrator say boys will always do, when together?
3. What does Zinkoff's father ask him every day at dinner?
4. What does Zinkoff throw up on in Mrs. Biswell's class?
5. What grade does Mrs. Biswell teach?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)