|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator say someone might get annoyed by a happy child in winter?
(a) All of these.
(b) To see they are having more fun than you.
(c) To not be a part of the fun.
(d) To have to share your activity.
2. Where does Zinkoff want to go when he is out of school for so long?
(b) To the store.
(c) To the doctor.
(d) To school.
3. Why is Zinkoff out of school for so long?
(a) His baby sister gets sick.
(b) He has to heal from his surgery.
(c) He is on probation.
(d) His mother is sick.
4. Who does Zinkoff feel like when he is at home from school?
(a) The Waiting Man.
(b) An evil scientist.
(c) The Sick Woman.
(d) A prisoner.
5. How long has Zinkoff's first teacher been teaching?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 30 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 15 years.
6. How does Zinkoff describe the world when he is ready to go to school?
7. How many days will kids be in school during their educational careers?
(a) 1,500 days.
(b) 3,022 days.
(c) 1,000 days.
(d) More than 2,000 days.
8. Who brought Zinkoff home from school on the weekend?
(a) His parents.
(b) Miss Meeks.
(c) The Principal.
(d) His friends.
9. What is Miss Meeks describing when she says Jabip?
(b) Her vacation.
(c) Other countries.
(d) A billion basketballs.
10. How are the students referred to by his first teacher?
11. What does Mrs. Biswell not like?
12. What kind of developmental problem does Zinkoff's teacher think he might have?
(a) Emotional instability.
(b) Mental delay.
(c) Physical stunting.
(d) Motor control.
13. What does Zinkoff do when he sees what seat Mrs. Biswell puts him in?
14. What winter activity is listed in the first chapter?
(b) Snowman making.
(d) Snow shoeing.
15. What does the button say that Miss Meeks puts on Zinkoff?
(a) I know I can behave.
(b) I will live up to my potentional.
(c) I will be better.
(d) I will respect myself and others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Zinkoff take to her new neighbors?
2. When does Zinkoff go down to his cellar?
3. What does a third grader do to hurt Zinkoff on his first day in Mrs. Biswell's class?
4. What does Zinkoff get from his mother after his first day at school?
5. Why do Zinkoff and Andrew stop being friends?
This section contains 438 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)