|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the narrator say someone might get annoyed by a happy child in winter?
(a) To see they are having more fun than you.
(b) To not be a part of the fun.
(c) All of these.
(d) To have to share your activity.
2. What does Zinkoff throw up on in Mrs. Biswell's class?
(a) The floor.
(b) His desk.
(c) Her eraser.
(d) Her desk.
3. Who yells at Mrs. Biswell for being unkind to Zinkoff?
(b) Mr. Zinkoff.
(c) Mrs. Zinkoff.
(d) The Principal.
4. What does Zinkoff do when he is ready to go to school?
5. Why does Zinkoff go to school on a weekend?
(a) He is bored.
(b) He has make-up work to do.
(c) He is in the mentoring program.
(d) He didn't know school was out on weekends.
6. What does a third grader do to hurt Zinkoff on his first day in Mrs. Biswell's class?
(a) Calls him a name.
(b) Kicks him.
(c) Twists his arm.
(d) Takes his stars away.
7. What does Zinkoff wear to school on his first day?
(a) A giraffe hat.
(b) A bow tie.
(c) A cumberbund.
(d) A bandana.
8. What does Zinkoff get from his mother after his first day at school?
(a) A kiss and a hug.
(b) A brownie.
(c) A new hat.
(d) A star sticker.
9. What has changed about Zinkoff to make his differences be discovered?
(a) He had a surgery.
(b) His laughter is more chronic.
(d) He is taller.
10. What is Zinkoff's first question to Mrs. Biswell?
(a) How many days are left in school?
(b) Are we still citizens?
(c) What is your real name?
(d) Are you married?
11. What does Zinkoff create while he is home from school?
(a) A cast.
(b) A puppet.
(c) A play.
(d) A test.
12. What does Mrs. Biswell not like?
13. Who does Zinkoff want to hold his hand as he goes to school?
(a) His sister.
(b) His mother.
(d) His father.
14. What is Zinkoff's first teacher's name?
(a) Ms. Mikes.
(b) Miss Meeks.
(c) Ms. Munk.
(d) Mrs. Mirk.
15. What does Zinkoff do when someone on the playground takes his hat?
(a) Walks away.
(c) Runs after it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Zinkoff's teacher think he might have a developmental problem?
2. What does Zinkoff's sister get that makes him jealous?
3. What does Zinkoff do when he sees what seat Mrs. Biswell puts him in?
4. Where does Zinkoff want to go when he is out of school for so long?
5. What does Miss Meeks like about Zinkoff?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)