|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do students whisper the word Jabip to him after the first incident?
(a) To see him happy.
(b) To make him laugh.
(c) To annoy the teacher.
(d) To see him cry.
2. What about Zinkoff does Mrs. Biswell say is atrocious?
(a) His language.
(b) His appearance.
(c) His laughter.
(d) His handwriting.
3. How does Zinkoff describe every day at school?
4. Why does Zinkoff get in trouble on his first day of school?
(a) He gets to school too late.
(b) He leaves before his mother is ready.
(c) He forgets his shirt.
(d) He gets to school too early.
5. What kind of hat does Zinkoff's teacher wear on his first day of school?
(a) A conductor's hat.
(b) A crown.
(c) A witche's hat.
(d) A police hat.
6. How does Mrs. Biswell create her seating chart?
(a) By height.
(b) She puts the problem children in the front.
(c) She lets the students choose.
7. How does Zinkoff feel as he is passed while running?
8. What does Mrs. Zinkoff do to make money?
(a) Irons laundry.
(b) Mails invoices.
(c) Sews dresses.
(d) Makes telemarketing calls.
9. Why do Zinkoff and Andrew stop being friends?
(a) Andrew moves away.
(b) Mr. Orwell won't let Andrew play with Zinkoff.
(c) Zinkoff gets sick.
(d) Zinkoff's parents won't let Andrew play.
10. How is Zinkoff's stomach fixed?
(a) All of these.
(b) He has surgery.
(c) He is put on a special diet.
(d) He has a new medication.
11. Why is Zinkoff out of school for so long?
(a) He has to heal from his surgery.
(b) His baby sister gets sick.
(c) He is on probation.
(d) His mother is sick.
12. What does the narrator say boys will always do, when together?
(b) Get along.
(c) Gang up.
13. How does Zinkoff's mother watch him as he goes to school on his first day?
(a) She follows behind him silently.
(b) She can see his tall hat.
(c) She follows in her car.
(d) She watches out the window.
14. In what grade are Zinkoff's differences discovered?
15. Who brought Zinkoff home from school on the weekend?
(a) His parents.
(b) Miss Meeks.
(c) The Principal.
(d) His friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Zinkoff do when Miss Meeks talked about Jabip?
2. What is Zinkoff's first name?
3. How long has Zinkoff's first teacher been teaching?
4. How does Mrs. Zinkoff know when her son in trying to get away?
5. What does Zinkoff wear to school on his first day?
This section contains 437 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)