|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zinkoff feel as he is passed while running?
2. What about Zinkoff does Mrs. Biswell say is atrocious?
(a) His language.
(b) His appearance.
(c) His laughter.
(d) His handwriting.
3. What does Zinkoff wear to school on his first day?
(a) A cumberbund.
(b) A bandana.
(c) A bow tie.
(d) A giraffe hat.
4. What does Mr. Yalowitz see in Zinkoff?
(a) His love.
(b) His needs.
(c) His disadvantages.
(d) His potential.
5. How does Mrs. Zinkoff know when her son in trying to get away?
(a) The door squeaks.
(b) His boots clomp.
(c) Polly talks to him.
(d) He stops laughing.
6. Who does Zinkoff want to hold his hand as he goes to school?
(b) His father.
(c) His sister.
(d) His mother.
7. What kind of developmental problem does Zinkoff's teacher think he might have?
(a) Mental delay.
(b) Motor control.
(c) Physical stunting.
(d) Emotional instability.
8. What is Andrew's last name?
9. Where does Mrs. Zinkoff put Polly's crib when Zinkoff is home?
(a) In Zinkoff's room.
(b) By the hallway.
(c) In the kitchen.
(d) By the front door.
10. What does the narrator say boys will always do, when together?
(c) Gang up.
(d) Get along.
11. What does Zinkoff pretend the sidewalk is while he walks alone?
(c) A long trail.
(d) A puddle.
12. What did Zinkoff do when Miss Meeks talked about Jabip?
(a) He got confused.
(b) He wrote the word down over and over.
(c) He laughed so hard he fell off his chair.
(d) He jumped around repeating the word.
13. What passes Zinkoff as he is running?
(a) Some dogs.
(b) A car.
(c) A bird.
(d) Older boys.
14. What has changed about Zinkoff to make his differences be discovered?
(b) He is taller.
(c) His laughter is more chronic.
(d) He had a surgery.
15. How does Zinkoff discover he can run forever?
(a) If he keeps turning right.
(b) If he believes in himself.
(c) If he brings his mother.
(d) If he goes fast enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mr. Zinkoff's occupation?
2. Who does Zinkoff feel like when he is at home from school?
3. Why do Zinkoff and Andrew stop being friends?
4. Where does Zinkoff want to go when he is out of school for so long?
5. What does Zinkoff love to hear more than anything?
This section contains 401 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)