|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Zinkoff want to hold his hand as he goes to school?
(a) His sister.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
2. What does Zinkoff's father ask him every day at dinner?
(a) What's new?
(b) How was school?
(c) How do you do?
(d) Are we happy?
3. What is Zinkoff's first name?
4. What about Zinkoff does Mrs. Biswell say is atrocious?
(a) His language.
(b) His handwriting.
(c) His appearance.
(d) His laughter.
5. How does Mrs. Biswell create her seating chart?
(a) By height.
(c) She puts the problem children in the front.
(d) She lets the students choose.
6. What passes Zinkoff as he is running?
(a) A car.
(b) A bird.
(c) Some dogs.
(d) Older boys.
7. How many days will kids be in school during their educational careers?
(a) 1,500 days.
(b) 1,000 days.
(c) 3,022 days.
(d) More than 2,000 days.
8. Why do students whisper the word Jabip to him after the first incident?
(a) To see him cry.
(b) To see him happy.
(c) To annoy the teacher.
(d) To make him laugh.
9. What does Zinkoff create while he is home from school?
(a) A puppet.
(b) A test.
(c) A play.
(d) A cast.
10. What is Andrew's last name?
11. What kind of students does Mrs. Biswell appreciate?
(a) Brilliant students.
(b) Grateful students.
(c) Quiet students.
(d) Struggling students.
12. Why does Zinkoff go to school on a weekend?
(a) He is in the mentoring program.
(b) He didn't know school was out on weekends.
(c) He has make-up work to do.
(d) He is bored.
13. Who yells at Mrs. Biswell for being unkind to Zinkoff?
(a) The Principal.
(b) Mr. Zinkoff.
(c) Mrs. Zinkoff.
14. What does Zinkoff throw up on in Mrs. Biswell's class?
(a) The floor.
(b) His desk.
(c) Her desk.
(d) Her eraser.
15. How does Andrew's father plan to get them moved to a new house?
(a) By getting a raise.
(b) By investing well.
(c) By getting a divorce.
(d) By selling the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of hat does Zinkoff's teacher wear on his first day of school?
2. How does Zinkoff describe every day at school?
3. Where does Zinkoff have a birthmark?
4. How does Zinkoff feel as he runs by himself?
5. What makes Zinkoff's teacher think he might have a developmental problem?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)