|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has Zinkoff's first teacher been teaching?
(a) 10 years.
(b) 30 years.
(c) 20 years.
(d) 15 years.
2. Where does Mr. Yalowitz seat Zinkoff?
(a) The front row.
(b) The back row.
(c) The aisle row.
(d) Next to his own desk.
3. What does Zinkoff's father ask him every day at dinner?
(a) What's new?
(b) How do you do?
(c) Are we happy?
(d) How was school?
4. What does Zinkoff pretend the sidewalk is while he walks alone?
(b) A long trail.
(d) A puddle.
5. How does Andrew's father plan to get them moved to a new house?
(a) By getting a divorce.
(b) By getting a raise.
(c) By investing well.
(d) By selling the house.
6. Where does Zinkoff want to go when he is out of school for so long?
(a) To the store.
(b) To the doctor.
(c) To school.
7. What did Zinkoff do when Miss Meeks talked about Jabip?
(a) He got confused.
(b) He laughed so hard he fell off his chair.
(c) He wrote the word down over and over.
(d) He jumped around repeating the word.
8. What winter activity is listed in the first chapter?
(c) Snow shoeing.
(d) Snowman making.
9. How is Zinkoff's stomach fixed?
(a) He has a new medication.
(b) He has surgery.
(c) He is put on a special diet.
(d) All of these.
10. What does Mrs. Zinkoff take to her new neighbors?
(a) A cake.
(b) Some bread.
(c) A platter of cheese.
(d) Some cookies.
11. What are children compared to in the first chapter?
(a) All of these.
(b) Parked cars.
(c) Trash cans.
12. What does Mrs. Zinkoff do to make money?
(a) Makes telemarketing calls.
(b) Mails invoices.
(c) Sews dresses.
(d) Irons laundry.
13. What does Zinkoff create while he is home from school?
(a) A test.
(b) A puppet.
(c) A play.
(d) A cast.
14. How does Zinkoff feel as he runs by himself?
15. What is Miss Meeks describing when she says Jabip?
(a) A billion basketballs.
(b) Other countries.
(c) Her vacation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Zinkoff does Mrs. Biswell say is atrocious?
2. What does Zinkoff never do when he is young?
3. What grade does Mrs. Biswell teach?
4. What always makes Zinkoff laugh at the dinner table?
5. What does Zinkoff do when he is ready to go to school?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)