|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Zinkoff most afraid of?
(a) Making people sad.
(b) The dark.
(c) The furnace.
2. Why is Zinkoff out of school for so long?
(a) He has to heal from his surgery.
(b) He is on probation.
(c) His mother is sick.
(d) His baby sister gets sick.
3. What winter activity is listed in the first chapter?
(a) Snowman making.
(c) Snow shoeing.
4. Who yells at Mrs. Biswell for being unkind to Zinkoff?
(a) Mr. Zinkoff.
(b) The Principal.
(d) Mrs. Zinkoff.
5. How many steps lead to Zinkoff's cellar?
6. What does Zinkoff do when someone on the playground takes his hat?
(b) Walks away.
(c) Runs after it.
7. What does Miss Meeks like about Zinkoff?
(a) He is easily amused.
(b) He tries hard.
(c) He loves school.
(d) He is kind to others.
8. What is Andrew's last name?
9. What does Zinkoff never do when he is young?
10. What does Mr. Yalowitz see in Zinkoff?
(a) His love.
(b) His potential.
(c) His disadvantages.
(d) His needs.
11. What is the first thing Zinkoff learns at school?
(a) To draw his shapes.
(b) To sing the alphabet.
(c) To spell cat.
(d) To write his name.
12. In what grade are Zinkoff's differences discovered?
13. Where does Zinkoff have a birthmark?
(a) His neck.
(b) His cheek.
(c) His arm.
(d) His leg.
14. Who does Zinkoff feel like when he is at home from school?
(a) The Waiting Man.
(b) The Sick Woman.
(c) A prisoner.
(d) An evil scientist.
15. Why do students whisper the word Jabip to him after the first incident?
(a) To annoy the teacher.
(b) To make him laugh.
(c) To see him happy.
(d) To see him cry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Andrew's father's occupation?
2. How does Zinkoff feel when someone says his hat is theirs?
3. Who brought Zinkoff home from school on the weekend?
4. What is the name of Zinkoff's first school?
5. What does Zinkoff love to hear more than anything?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)