1. What is not noticed in the first chapter?
2. What are children compared to in the first chapter?
All of these.
3. What winter activity is listed in the first chapter?
4. How does the narrator say someone might get annoyed by a happy child in winter?
To see they are having more fun than you.
5. How will someone know that a name and a boy go together in Chapter 1?
It will just fit.
6. Where has Zinkoff spent most of his life, before he goes to school?
This section contains 3,624 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)