|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Mrs. Biswell become a teacher?
(a) She is good at it.
(b) She doesn't know.
(c) There were few jobs for women.
(d) Her husband wanted her to.
2. How does Zinkoff describe every day at school?
3. Why do the teachers keep doing Field Day?
(a) They take bets on it.
(b) The kids like it.
(c) It is an easy day.
(d) It is a tradition.
4. What does Miss Meeks wish Zinkoff had more of?
5. Why does Zinkoff go to school on a weekend?
(a) He has make-up work to do.
(b) He is in the mentoring program.
(c) He is bored.
(d) He didn't know school was out on weekends.
Short Answer Questions
1. How will someone know that a name and a boy go together in Chapter 1?
2. What does Zinkoff do when he is ready to go to school?
3. How does Zinkoff discover he can run forever?
4. What does Zinkoff get as a reward for his first A on a test?
5. How does Zinkoff feel as he is passed while running?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)