|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Zinkoff's teacher think he might have a developmental problem?
(a) His easily confused state.
(b) His enthusiasm.
(c) His poor penmanship.
(d) His looks.
2. What does the narrator say boys will always do, when together?
(c) Get along.
(d) Gang up.
3. What does Zinkoff call his bubblegum rock?
(a) His lucky piece.
(b) His collection.
(c) His memory.
(d) His imagination.
4. How does the narrator say someone might get annoyed by a happy child in winter?
(a) To see they are having more fun than you.
(b) To have to share your activity.
(c) To not be a part of the fun.
(d) All of these.
5. What is Mr. Zinkoff's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Zinkoff want to hold his hand as he goes to school?
2. What does Zinkoff get from his mother after his first day at school?
3. What does Zinkoff never do when he is young?
4. Why do Zinkoff and Andrew stop being friends?
5. What does Mrs. Zinkoff take to her new neighbors?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)