|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Zinkoff go down to his cellar?
(a) When his father gets home.
(b) In the morning before everyone wakes up.
(c) During Polly's nap.
(d) At bed time.
2. What does Andrew call Zinkoff's neighborhood?
(a) A dump.
(b) A pit stop.
(c) The subrubs.
(d) The ghetto.
3. Why did Mrs. Biswell become a teacher?
(a) Her husband wanted her to.
(b) She doesn't know.
(c) She is good at it.
(d) There were few jobs for women.
4. What does Zinkoff get as a reward for his first A on a test?
(a) A sticker.
(b) A free lunch.
(c) A round of applause.
(d) A ribbon.
5. What is Hector making a candle out of?
(a) Birthday candle stubs.
(b) Gum wrappers.
(c) Ear wax.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say boys will always do, when together?
2. How does Andrew's father plan to get them moved to a new house?
3. What does Zinkoff do when someone on the playground takes his hat?
4. What grade does Mrs. Biswell teach?
5. Why does Zinkoff get in trouble on his first day of school?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)