|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Zinkoff's teacher think he might have a developmental problem?
(a) His easily confused state.
(b) His poor penmanship.
(c) His looks.
(d) His enthusiasm.
2. What is Zinkoff's first question to Mrs. Biswell?
(a) What is your real name?
(b) How many days are left in school?
(c) Are we still citizens?
(d) Are you married?
3. What does Zinkoff imagine is calling him names when he is in the oldest grade at the school?
(a) The clocks.
(b) The walls.
(c) All of these.
(d) The floor tiles.
4. Where does Hector keep his candle-making stash?
(a) A tupperware container.
(b) A box.
(c) A soda can.
(d) A pill bottle.
5. What does the button say that Miss Meeks puts on Zinkoff?
(a) I will be better.
(b) I know I can behave.
(c) I will live up to my potentional.
(d) I will respect myself and others.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do boys run when they are told not to run in the streets?
2. What is Zinkoff's first name?
3. What does Mrs. Zinkoff do to make money?
4. How long has Zinkoff's first teacher been teaching?
5. What does Zinkoff's father ask him every day at dinner?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)