|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many days will kids be in school during their educational careers?
(a) 3,022 days.
(b) More than 2,000 days.
(c) 1,000 days.
(d) 1,500 days.
2. What does Mr. Yalowitz see in Zinkoff?
(a) His disadvantages.
(b) His love.
(c) His potential.
(d) His needs.
3. What does the narrator say boys will always do, when together?
(a) Get along.
(d) Gang up.
4. What is Gary Hobin good at?
(c) Throwing balls.
(d) Jumping rope.
5. What does Zinkoff get as a reward for his first A on a test?
(a) A sticker.
(b) A free lunch.
(c) A round of applause.
(d) A ribbon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who never stops smiling at Zinkoff at school?
2. What does Zinkoff's father do with him after Field Day?
3. Why do Zinkoff and Andrew stop being friends?
4. How far away is the school from Zinkoff's house?
5. What makes Zinkoff's teacher think he might have a developmental problem?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)