|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Zinkoff have a birthmark?
(a) His leg.
(b) His cheek.
(c) His neck.
(d) His arm.
2. What is Miss Meeks describing when she says Jabip?
(a) Other countries.
(c) A billion basketballs.
(d) Her vacation.
3. How many days will kids be in school during their educational careers?
(a) 1,500 days.
(b) 1,000 days.
(c) 3,022 days.
(d) More than 2,000 days.
4. What always makes Zinkoff laugh at the dinner table?
(a) His father's description of his day.
(b) Saying prayers.
(c) His father's rhyming questions.
(d) His mother's food.
5. What is Zinkoff called after he gets an A on a test?
(a) The Zinkster.
(b) Genius Man.
(c) The Z man.
(d) All of these.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do students whisper the word Jabip to him after the first incident?
2. What is the highest grade at the elementary school?
3. What is Mr. Zinkoff's occupation?
4. What does Zinkoff call his bubblegum rock?
5. Why do Zinkoff and Andrew stop being friends?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)