|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do the teachers keep doing Field Day?
(a) The kids like it.
(b) It is a tradition.
(c) They take bets on it.
(d) It is an easy day.
2. What day of school does Zinkoff want to miss?
(a) Take Your Child to Work Day.
(b) Mother's Appreciation Day.
(c) The Testing Day.
(d) A Snow Day.
3. How does Andrew's father plan to get them moved to a new house?
(a) By getting a raise.
(b) By selling the house.
(c) By getting a divorce.
(d) By investing well.
4. How does Zinkoff describe every day at school?
5. What are children compared to in the first chapter?
(a) Trash cans.
(c) All of these.
(d) Parked cars.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Zinkoff do when Miss Meeks talked about Jabip?
2. Why does Zinkoff go to school on a weekend?
3. What does Zinkoff imagine is calling him names when he is in the oldest grade at the school?
4. What is Zinkoff's first teacher's name?
5. How long has Zinkoff's first teacher been teaching?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)