|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Miss Meeks describing when she says Jabip?
(a) A billion basketballs.
(c) Other countries.
(d) Her vacation.
2. What kind of developmental problem does Zinkoff's teacher think he might have?
(a) Mental delay.
(b) Physical stunting.
(c) Motor control.
(d) Emotional instability.
3. What does Andrew call Zinkoff's neighborhood?
(a) The subrubs.
(b) A dump.
(c) A pit stop.
(d) The ghetto.
4. What day of school does Zinkoff want to miss?
(a) Mother's Appreciation Day.
(b) A Snow Day.
(c) The Testing Day.
(d) Take Your Child to Work Day.
5. What do the older children call Field Day?
(a) The Day of Fun.
(b) The Day of No Teachers.
(c) The Day of Competition.
(d) The Day of No Learning.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Zinkoff's stomach fixed?
2. What is the first thing Zinkoff learns at school?
3. How does Zinkoff describe every day at school?
4. What is Zinkoff's first question to Mrs. Biswell?
5. Where does Zinkoff want to go when he is out of school for so long?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)