|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19-21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zinkoff know his father will never see him as?
(a) A winner.
(b) Something to be proud of.
(c) A dummy.
(d) A loser.
2. How does the narrator say someone might get annoyed by a happy child in winter?
(a) All of these.
(b) To not be a part of the fun.
(c) To see they are having more fun than you.
(d) To have to share your activity.
3. What passes Zinkoff as he is running?
(a) Older boys.
(b) A bird.
(c) Some dogs.
(d) A car.
4. What do the older children call Field Day?
(a) The Day of Fun.
(b) The Day of No Learning.
(c) The Day of No Teachers.
(d) The Day of Competition.
5. Why does Zinkoff go to school on a weekend?
(a) He didn't know school was out on weekends.
(b) He has make-up work to do.
(c) He is bored.
(d) He is in the mentoring program.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of hat does Zinkoff's teacher wear on his first day of school?
2. What does Zinkoff call Hector?
3. How does Zinkoff feel as he is passed while running?
4. What does Zinkoff never notice about himself when he is with other boys?
5. What does Mr. Yalowitz see in Zinkoff?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)