|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does a third grader do to hurt Zinkoff on his first day in Mrs. Biswell's class?
(a) Kicks him.
(b) Twists his arm.
(c) Calls him a name.
(d) Takes his stars away.
2. What is Mr. Zinkoff's occupation?
3. How many days will kids be in school during their educational careers?
(a) More than 2,000 days.
(b) 3,022 days.
(c) 1,500 days.
(d) 1,000 days.
4. What winter activity is listed in the first chapter?
(a) Snowman making.
(d) Snow shoeing.
5. What is Andrew's father's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Zinkoff spent most of his life, before he goes to school?
2. What kind of developmental problem does Zinkoff's teacher think he might have?
3. How does the narrator say someone might get annoyed by a happy child in winter?
4. What do Zinkoff's parents do when he gets out of control at the table?
5. Who does Zinkoff want to hold his hand as he goes to school?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)