|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Zinkoff go to school on a weekend?
(a) He is in the mentoring program.
(b) He didn't know school was out on weekends.
(c) He has make-up work to do.
(d) He is bored.
2. How long has Zinkoff's first teacher been teaching?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 15 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 20 years.
3. What does the narrator say boys will always do, when together?
(c) Get along.
(d) Gang up.
4. How does Mrs. Biswell create her seating chart?
(b) She puts the problem children in the front.
(c) By height.
(d) She lets the students choose.
5. Why do students whisper the word Jabip to him after the first incident?
(a) To make him laugh.
(b) To annoy the teacher.
(c) To see him cry.
(d) To see him happy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do boys run when they are told not to run in the streets?
2. How does Zinkoff describe every day at school?
3. What always makes Zinkoff laugh at the dinner table?
4. How far away is the school from Zinkoff's house?
5. How are the students referred to by his first teacher?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)