|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zinkoff never do when he is young?
2. What does the narrator say boys will always do, when together?
(b) Gang up.
(d) Get along.
3. What is Zinkoff's sister's name?
4. What does a third grader do to hurt Zinkoff on his first day in Mrs. Biswell's class?
(a) Twists his arm.
(b) Takes his stars away.
(c) Kicks him.
(d) Calls him a name.
5. What does Andrew call Zinkoff's neighborhood?
(a) A pit stop.
(b) A dump.
(c) The subrubs.
(d) The ghetto.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Zinkoff do when Miss Meeks talked about Jabip?
2. Who does Zinkoff want to hold his hand as he goes to school?
3. How does Zinkoff discover he can run forever?
4. How far away is the school from Zinkoff's house?
5. What does Zinkoff do after he throws up in Mrs. Biswell's class?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)