|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zinkoff do when someone on the playground takes his hat?
(c) Runs after it.
(d) Walks away.
2. What is the first thing Zinkoff learns at school?
(a) To draw his shapes.
(b) To spell cat.
(c) To sing the alphabet.
(d) To write his name.
3. What makes Zinkoff's teacher think he might have a developmental problem?
(a) His easily confused state.
(b) His enthusiasm.
(c) His poor penmanship.
(d) His looks.
4. How does Zinkoff describe every day at school?
5. Why does Zinkoff go to school on a weekend?
(a) He is bored.
(b) He didn't know school was out on weekends.
(c) He has make-up work to do.
(d) He is in the mentoring program.
Short Answer Questions
1. What about Zinkoff does Mrs. Biswell say is atrocious?
2. What is Zinkoff's sister's name?
3. How does Zinkoff feel as he is passed while running?
4. What do Zinkoff's parents do when he gets out of control at the table?
5. What is Zinkoff's first question to Mrs. Biswell?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)