|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Miss Meeks describing when she says Jabip?
(a) A billion basketballs.
(b) Her vacation.
(c) Other countries.
2. What always makes Zinkoff laugh at the dinner table?
(a) His mother's food.
(b) Saying prayers.
(c) His father's rhyming questions.
(d) His father's description of his day.
3. What does Zinkoff never do when he is young?
4. What does Mrs. Zinkoff take to her new neighbors?
(a) Some bread.
(b) Some cookies.
(c) A cake.
(d) A platter of cheese.
5. What winter activity is listed in the first chapter?
(a) Snowman making.
(d) Snow shoeing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Andrew call Zinkoff's neighborhood?
2. What is Andrew's last name?
3. What is Zinkoff's first teacher's name?
4. How does the narrator say someone might get annoyed by a happy child in winter?
5. Why do students whisper the word Jabip to him after the first incident?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)