|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Zinkoff do when Miss Meeks talked about Jabip?
(a) He jumped around repeating the word.
(b) He laughed so hard he fell off his chair.
(c) He got confused.
(d) He wrote the word down over and over.
2. What does the button say that Miss Meeks puts on Zinkoff?
(a) I will live up to my potentional.
(b) I will respect myself and others.
(c) I will be better.
(d) I know I can behave.
3. What kind of developmental problem does Zinkoff's teacher think he might have?
(a) Motor control.
(b) Emotional instability.
(c) Mental delay.
(d) Physical stunting.
4. How does Zinkoff feel when someone says his hat is theirs?
5. What is Zinkoff's sister's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zinkoff pretend the sidewalk is while he walks alone?
2. How does Andrew's father plan to get them moved to a new house?
3. Why did Mrs. Biswell become a teacher?
4. What is Mr. Zinkoff's occupation?
5. What does Zinkoff never notice about himself when he is with other boys?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)