|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of students does Mrs. Biswell appreciate?
(a) Grateful students.
(b) Brilliant students.
(c) Struggling students.
(d) Quiet students.
2. What does the button say that Miss Meeks puts on Zinkoff?
(a) I will be better.
(b) I know I can behave.
(c) I will respect myself and others.
(d) I will live up to my potentional.
3. How does Zinkoff feel as he is passed while running?
4. What did Zinkoff do when Miss Meeks talked about Jabip?
(a) He laughed so hard he fell off his chair.
(b) He wrote the word down over and over.
(c) He got confused.
(d) He jumped around repeating the word.
5. What does a third grader do to hurt Zinkoff on his first day in Mrs. Biswell's class?
(a) Twists his arm.
(b) Kicks him.
(c) Calls him a name.
(d) Takes his stars away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zinkoff never notice about himself when he is with other boys?
2. What are children compared to in the first chapter?
3. What about Zinkoff does Mrs. Biswell say is atrocious?
4. Who does Zinkoff want to hold his hand as he goes to school?
5. How long has Zinkoff's first teacher been teaching?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)