|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the button say that Miss Meeks puts on Zinkoff?
(a) I will respect myself and others.
(b) I will be better.
(c) I know I can behave.
(d) I will live up to my potentional.
2. What does Zinkoff never notice about himself when he is with other boys?
(a) He never wins.
(b) He is not liked.
(c) He is made fun of.
(d) He is different.
3. How far away is the school from Zinkoff's house?
(a) 2 blocks.
(b) 4 blocks.
(c) 5 blocks.
(d) 3 blocks.
4. What does Zinkoff throw up on in Mrs. Biswell's class?
(a) Her desk.
(b) His desk.
(c) Her eraser.
(d) The floor.
5. How will someone know that a name and a boy go together in Chapter 1?
(a) It will be obvious.
(b) They will be told.
(c) It will just fit.
(d) He will have a name tag.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of developmental problem does Zinkoff's teacher think he might have?
2. Why do students whisper the word Jabip to him after the first incident?
3. What does Zinkoff do when someone on the playground takes his hat?
4. How does Zinkoff feel as he is passed while running?
5. What does Zinkoff do when he sees what seat Mrs. Biswell puts him in?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)