Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do students whisper the word Jabip to him after the first incident?
(a) To annoy the teacher.
(b) To see him happy.
(c) To make him laugh.
(d) To see him cry.
2. How does Mrs. Zinkoff know when her son in trying to get away?
(a) His boots clomp.
(b) Polly talks to him.
(c) The door squeaks.
(d) He stops laughing.
3. Where does Mr. Zinkoff take his son on Sunday?
(a) Willow Street.
(b) Aspen Circle.
(c) Oak Street.
(d) Maple Drive.
4. What is Miss Meeks describing when she says Jabip?
(a) Other countries.
(c) Her vacation.
(d) A billion basketballs.
5. Why is Zinkoff out of school for so long?
(a) He is on probation.
(b) His baby sister gets sick.
(c) His mother is sick.
(d) He has to heal from his surgery.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zinkoff create while he is home from school?
2. Who brought Zinkoff home from school on the weekend?
3. How does the narrator say someone might get annoyed by a happy child in winter?
4. What is Zinkoff's first question to Mrs. Biswell?
5. What does the narrator say boys will always do, when together?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)