|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zinkoff do when someone on the playground takes his hat?
(c) Walks away.
(d) Runs after it.
2. What about Zinkoff does Mrs. Biswell say is atrocious?
(a) His language.
(b) His laughter.
(c) His handwriting.
(d) His appearance.
3. How does Mrs. Biswell create her seating chart?
(b) She lets the students choose.
(c) She puts the problem children in the front.
(d) By height.
4. What makes Zinkoff's teacher think he might have a developmental problem?
(a) His easily confused state.
(b) His enthusiasm.
(c) His poor penmanship.
(d) His looks.
5. What does a third grader do to hurt Zinkoff on his first day in Mrs. Biswell's class?
(a) Calls him a name.
(b) Kicks him.
(c) Twists his arm.
(d) Takes his stars away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zinkoff do after he throws up in Mrs. Biswell's class?
2. What does Zinkoff's father ask him every day at dinner?
3. How does the narrator say someone might get annoyed by a happy child in winter?
4. What do Zinkoff's parents do when he gets out of control at the table?
5. What does Zinkoff pretend the sidewalk is while he walks alone?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)