Eight Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 4-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zinkoff never notice about himself when he is with other boys?
(a) He never wins.
(b) He is made fun of.
(c) He is different.
(d) He is not liked.
2. What kind of hat does Zinkoff's teacher wear on his first day of school?
(a) A conductor's hat.
(b) A witche's hat.
(c) A crown.
(d) A police hat.
3. What makes the children giggle at Zinkoff on his first day at school?
(a) His enthusiasm.
(b) All of these.
(c) His name.
(d) His hat.
4. Where do boys run when they are told not to run in the streets?
(a) The fields.
(b) The playgrounds.
(c) The alleys.
(d) The sidewalk.
5. What is the first thing Zinkoff learns at school?
(a) To draw his shapes.
(b) To write his name.
(c) To sing the alphabet.
(d) To spell cat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Zinkoff's teacher think he might have a developmental problem?
2. Why does Zinkoff get in trouble on his first day of school?
3. What are children compared to in the first chapter?
4. What is Zinkoff's first name?
5. Where has Zinkoff spent most of his life, before he goes to school?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)