|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Zinkoff's teacher think he might have a developmental problem?
(a) His easily confused state.
(b) His poor penmanship.
(c) His enthusiasm.
(d) His looks.
2. What is Miss Meeks describing when she says Jabip?
(a) Her vacation.
(c) A billion basketballs.
(d) Other countries.
3. What is the name of Hector's lizard?
4. What about Zinkoff does Mrs. Biswell say is atrocious?
(a) His appearance.
(b) His handwriting.
(c) His laughter.
(d) His language.
5. What assures Zinkoff that others are still looking for Claudia?
(a) The police lights are still on.
(b) Her mother is still crying.
(c) The search lights are on.
(d) He can hear others calling for her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Zinkoff's first teacher's name?
2. Where does Mr. Yalowitz seat Zinkoff?
3. What gift does Hector reject from Zinkoff?
4. How does Zinkoff feel as he runs by himself?
5. Why does Zinkoff think his classmates stop smiling at him?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)