|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zinkoff describe the world when he is ready to go to school?
2. What is the highest grade at the elementary school?
3. Why do Zinkoff's teammates call him something after Field Day?
(a) He cheered them on.
(b) They see he is slower than them.
(c) He loses the race for them.
(d) They are noticing his developmental challenges.
4. What is the name of Zinkoff's first school?
(a) John Adams Academy.
(b) John Quincy Adams School for Children.
(c) John Wilkins Elementary.
(d) John W. Satterfield Elementary.
5. Where does Zinkoff have a birthmark?
(a) His leg.
(b) His cheek.
(c) His arm.
(d) His neck.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Polly shout when Zinkoff gets his diploma?
2. What does Zinkoff have to do to see if snow is falling while looking for Claudia?
3. Where has Zinkoff spent most of his life, before he goes to school?
4. Where do the Zinkoffs go on vacation?
5. Where does Hector keep his candle-making stash?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)