|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 25-27.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do students whisper the word Jabip to him after the first incident?
(a) To make him laugh.
(b) To see him happy.
(c) To annoy the teacher.
(d) To see him cry.
2. How does Mrs. Zinkoff know when her son in trying to get away?
(a) His boots clomp.
(b) Polly talks to him.
(c) The door squeaks.
(d) He stops laughing.
3. What is Gary Hobin good at?
(a) Jumping rope.
(b) Throwing balls.
4. What is Zinkoff's first question to Mrs. Biswell?
(a) How many days are left in school?
(b) Are we still citizens?
(c) Are you married?
(d) What is your real name?
5. How does Zinkoff feel about being in the oldest grade at the school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the small children call Field Day?
2. What makes Zinkoff's teacher think he might have a developmental problem?
3. Where does Zinkoff sit during the 5th grade graduation?
4. How does Zinkoff make terrible noises during the 5th grade graduation?
5. What is Zinkoff called after he gets an A on a test?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)