|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator say boys will always do, when together?
(a) Gang up.
(c) Get along.
2. Where has Zinkoff spent most of his life, before he goes to school?
(b) The outdoors.
(c) His bed.
(d) The hospital.
3. Why does Zinkoff get in trouble on his first day of school?
(a) He leaves before his mother is ready.
(b) He forgets his shirt.
(c) He gets to school too late.
(d) He gets to school too early.
4. What does Zinkoff's father ask him every day at dinner?
(a) How was school?
(b) Are we happy?
(c) What's new?
(d) How do you do?
5. How does Zinkoff discover he can run forever?
(a) If he keeps turning right.
(b) If he brings his mother.
(c) If he believes in himself.
(d) If he goes fast enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zinkoff feel as he is passed while running?
2. What does Zinkoff pretend the sidewalk is while he walks alone?
3. What is Miss Meeks describing when she says Jabip?
4. What is Zinkoff's sister's name?
5. How does Zinkoff describe every day at school?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)