|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zinkoff never do when he is young?
2. How does Zinkoff describe every day at school?
3. What always makes Zinkoff laugh at the dinner table?
(a) His father's description of his day.
(b) His mother's food.
(c) Saying prayers.
(d) His father's rhyming questions.
4. How will someone know that a name and a boy go together in Chapter 1?
(a) It will be obvious.
(b) He will have a name tag.
(c) It will just fit.
(d) They will be told.
5. Why do students whisper the word Jabip to him after the first incident?
(a) To see him cry.
(b) To see him happy.
(c) To annoy the teacher.
(d) To make him laugh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Zinkoff's sister get that makes him jealous?
2. What does Zinkoff love to hear more than anything?
3. What does Zinkoff get from his mother after his first day at school?
4. What does the narrator say boys will always do, when together?
5. How does Zinkoff's mother watch him as he goes to school on his first day?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)