|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do boys run when they are told not to run in the streets?
(a) The playgrounds.
(b) The alleys.
(c) The fields.
(d) The sidewalk.
2. What does Zinkoff never do when he is young?
3. What does the button say that Miss Meeks puts on Zinkoff?
(a) I will be better.
(b) I will live up to my potentional.
(c) I know I can behave.
(d) I will respect myself and others.
4. How will someone know that a name and a boy go together in Chapter 1?
(a) He will have a name tag.
(b) It will be obvious.
(c) It will just fit.
(d) They will be told.
5. What is Andrew's last name?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zinkoff feel about the button given to him by Miss Meeks?
2. How far away is the school from Zinkoff's house?
3. How does the narrator say someone might get annoyed by a happy child in winter?
4. How does Zinkoff describe the world when he is ready to go to school?
5. How does Zinkoff feel as he runs by himself?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)