|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far away is the school from Zinkoff's house?
(a) 4 blocks.
(b) 3 blocks.
(c) 2 blocks.
(d) 5 blocks.
2. What does Miss Meeks like about Zinkoff?
(a) He is easily amused.
(b) He tries hard.
(c) He is kind to others.
(d) He loves school.
3. How many days will kids be in school during their educational careers?
(a) 3,022 days.
(b) 1,000 days.
(c) More than 2,000 days.
(d) 1,500 days.
4. How does Zinkoff feel as he runs by himself?
5. How does Zinkoff discover he can run forever?
(a) If he brings his mother.
(b) If he keeps turning right.
(c) If he believes in himself.
(d) If he goes fast enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Zinkoff get in trouble on his first day of school?
2. What does Zinkoff's father ask him every day at dinner?
3. How will someone know that a name and a boy go together in Chapter 1?
4. How does the narrator say someone might get annoyed by a happy child in winter?
5. How does Zinkoff describe the world when he is ready to go to school?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)