|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zinkoff do when someone on the playground takes his hat?
(c) Walks away.
(d) Runs after it.
2. How does the narrator say someone might get annoyed by a happy child in winter?
(a) All of these.
(b) To see they are having more fun than you.
(c) To have to share your activity.
(d) To not be a part of the fun.
3. What passes Zinkoff as he is running?
(a) A bird.
(b) Older boys.
(c) Some dogs.
(d) A car.
4. What does the button say that Miss Meeks puts on Zinkoff?
(a) I know I can behave.
(b) I will be better.
(c) I will live up to my potentional.
(d) I will respect myself and others.
5. How does Zinkoff discover he can run forever?
(a) If he goes fast enough.
(b) If he keeps turning right.
(c) If he believes in himself.
(d) If he brings his mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is not noticed in the first chapter?
2. What is Zinkoff's first teacher's name?
3. How does Zinkoff feel as he is passed while running?
4. What do Zinkoff's parents do when he gets out of control at the table?
5. How does Zinkoff describe the world when he is ready to go to school?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)