|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Zinkoff do when someone on the playground takes his hat?
(b) Runs after it.
(c) Walks away.
2. What winter activity is listed in the first chapter?
(b) Snowman making.
(d) Snow shoeing.
3. What do Zinkoff's parents do when he gets out of control at the table?
(a) Take away star stickers.
(b) Send him to his room.
(c) Walk away.
(d) Sing a quiet song.
4. How does Zinkoff's mother watch him as he goes to school on his first day?
(a) She follows behind him silently.
(b) She can see his tall hat.
(c) She follows in her car.
(d) She watches out the window.
5. What does Zinkoff pretend the sidewalk is while he walks alone?
(b) A long trail.
(c) A puddle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first thing Zinkoff learns at school?
2. How are the students referred to by his first teacher?
3. Where do boys run when they are told not to run in the streets?
4. Why does Zinkoff get in trouble on his first day of school?
5. How many days will kids be in school during their educational careers?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)