|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miss Meeks like about Zinkoff?
(a) He loves school.
(b) He is kind to others.
(c) He is easily amused.
(d) He tries hard.
2. Why do students whisper the word Jabip to him after the first incident?
(a) To make him laugh.
(b) To see him happy.
(c) To see him cry.
(d) To annoy the teacher.
3. What kind of developmental problem does Zinkoff's teacher think he might have?
(a) Motor control.
(b) Mental delay.
(c) Emotional instability.
(d) Physical stunting.
4. How many days will kids be in school during their educational careers?
(a) 1,000 days.
(b) More than 2,000 days.
(c) 1,500 days.
(d) 3,022 days.
5. What does Zinkoff do when he is ready to go to school?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Zinkoff's first name?
2. What does the button say that Miss Meeks puts on Zinkoff?
3. What does Zinkoff's father ask him every day at dinner?
4. How does Zinkoff discover he can run forever?
5. What does Zinkoff pretend the sidewalk is while he walks alone?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)