|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Zinkoff describe every day at school?
2. How does the narrator say someone might get annoyed by a happy child in winter?
(a) To see they are having more fun than you.
(b) To have to share your activity.
(c) To not be a part of the fun.
(d) All of these.
3. What do Zinkoff's parents do when he gets out of control at the table?
(a) Walk away.
(b) Take away star stickers.
(c) Send him to his room.
(d) Sing a quiet song.
4. What kind of developmental problem does Zinkoff's teacher think he might have?
(a) Physical stunting.
(b) Emotional instability.
(c) Mental delay.
(d) Motor control.
5. What winter activity is listed in the first chapter?
(a) Snow shoeing.
(b) Snowman making.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Zinkoff feel about the button given to him by Miss Meeks?
2. What is Zinkoff's first name?
3. How many days will kids be in school during their educational careers?
4. What does Miss Meeks like about Zinkoff?
5. What passes Zinkoff as he is running?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)