|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes Zinkoff's teacher think he might have a developmental problem?
(a) His enthusiasm.
(b) His poor penmanship.
(c) His looks.
(d) His easily confused state.
2. How many days will kids be in school during their educational careers?
(a) More than 2,000 days.
(b) 3,022 days.
(c) 1,000 days.
(d) 1,500 days.
3. What does Mrs. Zinkoff take to her new neighbors?
(a) Some cookies.
(b) A platter of cheese.
(c) Some bread.
(d) A cake.
4. What passes Zinkoff as he is running?
(a) A car.
(b) Some dogs.
(c) A bird.
(d) Older boys.
5. What does Miss Meeks like about Zinkoff?
(a) He loves school.
(b) He is easily amused.
(c) He tries hard.
(d) He is kind to others.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of hat does Zinkoff's teacher wear on his first day of school?
2. What makes the children giggle at Zinkoff on his first day at school?
3. Why does Zinkoff go to school on a weekend?
4. What does the narrator say boys will always do, when together?
5. What is the first thing Zinkoff learns at school?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)