|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 22-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Zinkoff feel like when he is at home from school?
(a) An evil scientist.
(b) The Waiting Man.
(c) The Sick Woman.
(d) A prisoner.
2. How does Mr. Yalowitz show support to Zinkoff at the 5th grade graduation?
(a) Attending the ceremony.
(b) Clapping for him.
(c) All of these.
(d) Giving him the thumbs up.
3. How does Zinkoff make terrible noises during the 5th grade graduation?
(a) He sings off key.
(b) He knocks over a projector.
(c) He laughs loudly.
(d) He squeaks on the flute.
4. Where does Mrs. Zinkoff put Polly's crib when Zinkoff is home?
(a) By the hallway.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) In Zinkoff's room.
(d) By the front door.
5. What award does Katie Snelson win at the 5th grade graduation?
(a) Friendliest student.
(b) Perfect attendance.
(c) Nicest girl.
(d) Best grades.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the Zinkoffs go on vacation?
2. What is Zinkoff most afraid of?
3. What always makes Zinkoff laugh at the dinner table?
4. In what grade are Zinkoff's differences discovered?
5. What does the button say that Miss Meeks puts on Zinkoff?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)