1. What is not noticed in the first chapter?
(d) Time passing.
2. What are children compared to in the first chapter?
(a) Trash cans.
(b) Parked cars.
(d) All of these.
3. What winter activity is listed in the first chapter?
(c) Snowman making.
(d) Snow shoeing.
4. How does the narrator say someone might get annoyed by a happy child in winter?
(a) To see they are having more fun than you.
(b) All of these.
(c) To have to share your activity.
(d) To not be a part of the fun.
5. How will someone know that a name and a boy go together in Chapter 1?
(a) They will be told.
(b) It will just fit.
(c) He will have a name tag.
(d) It will be obvious.
6. Where has Zinkoff spent most of his life, before he goes to school?
(a) The outdoors.
(b) His bed.
(d) The hospital.
This section contains 3,624 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)