1. What is not noticed in the first chapter?
(c) Time passing.
2. What are children compared to in the first chapter?
(a) All of these.
(c) Parked cars.
(d) Trash cans.
3. What winter activity is listed in the first chapter?
(c) Snowman making.
(d) Snow shoeing.
4. How does the narrator say someone might get annoyed by a happy child in winter?
(a) To see they are having more fun than you.
(b) To not be a part of the fun.
(c) To have to share your activity.
(d) All of these.
5. How will someone know that a name and a boy go together in Chapter 1?
(a) He will have a name tag.
(b) They will be told.
(c) It will just fit.
(d) It will be obvious.
6. Where has Zinkoff spent most of his life, before he goes to school?
(a) His bed.
(b) The hospital.
(c) The outdoors.
This section contains 3,624 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)