|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times is Brown's man shot while attempting to sneak onto the boat to retrieve some tobacco?
2. What item does Jim give to Tamb' Itam to deliver along with Jim's message?
(a) A gun.
(b) A ring.
(c) A sword.
(d) A gold coin.
3. When Brown first spies Jim after Jim returns to the village, what is Jim wearing?
(a) A white suit and a shield.
(b) A black suit and a helmet.
(c) A white suit and a helmet.
(d) A black suit and a shield.
4. Who delivers the message Jim sends to Brown instructing Brown to leave on the morning tide?
(b) Dain Waris.
(d) Tamb' Itam.
5. Why is Jim afraid that the natives will learn of his past?
(a) The natives will kill Jim.
(b) The natives trust Jim.
(c) The natives will banish Jim.
(d) The natives despise Jim.
Short Answer Questions
1. When referring to the specter of Jim's past that continually haunts Jim, how does Marlow term Jim's appearance?
2. The night of the assassination attempt, what does Jewel ask Jim to do?
3. After his fight with Jewel, who does Marlow run into while going for his walk?
4. Who eventually kills Cornelius?
5. Where is Brown's man shot while attempting to sneak onto the boat to retrieve some tobacco?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)