|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who eventually kills Cornelius?
(a) Dain Waris.
(b) Tamb' Itam.
2. By what other name do the chief men in the town call Jim's home?
(a) Jim's fort.
(b) Jim's abode.
(c) Jim's hideout.
(d) Jim's island.
3. Who shoots Jim in the chest?
(c) Dain Waris.
4. After meeting with Brown, whom does Jim immediately go to see?
(c) Tamb' Itam.
5. What does Brown feel for Jim immediately when he first sees him?
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the chief men's plan, who will be in charge of establishing the blockade ten miles down river of Patusan?
2. Upon learning of the attack on Dain Waris' camp, what order does the first person to hear the news give?
3. The night of the assassination attempt, what does Jim refuse to do?
4. At the time in which Jim relates the story of the attempted assassination to Marlow, how long has Jim been in Patusan?
5. During their conversation, Jim asks Brown if he will leave Patusan. Brown agrees. What does Brown, however, refuse to do?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)