|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Brown first meets Jim, what is Brown immediately jealous of?
(a) Jim's clothes.
(b) Jim's helmet.
(c) Jim's shield.
(d) Jim's youth.
2. Who gives the signal for the attackers to begin their assassination attempt on Jim?
(a) Cornelius' stepdaughter.
(c) Sherif Ali.
3. Who eventually kills Cornelius?
(a) Dain Waris.
(c) Tamb' Itam.
4. When the girl asserts that Jim is false while she is visiting Stein's home with Tamb' Itam, who rallies to Jim's defense?
(a) Tamb' Itam.
5. As Jim is returning to Patusan, what does Cornelius say regarding Jim to Gentleman Brown?
(a) Jim is aftraid of everything.
(b) Jim is a coward.
(c) Jim isn't a coward.
(d) Jim isn't afraid of anything.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the time in which Jim relates the story of the attempted assassination to Marlow, how long has Jim been in Patusan?
2. Who shoots Jim in the chest?
3. Through the conversation, questions, and pleas that Brown throws at Jim, what emotion is Brown hoping to evoke from Jim?
4. Jim and Jewel greet each other the same way each time they see each other. What does Jewel say to Jim?
5. Upon hearing the girl's revelation about Jim, what is Jewel asked to do?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)