|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Cornelius' reaction characterized when Marlow tells Cornelius that Jim will never leave Patusan?
2. Who gives the order to attack the invaders that are attempting to land at Batu Kring?
(c) Tamb' Itam.
(d) Dain Waris.
3. Back in Patusan, who is the first person to hear about the attack on Dain Waris' camp?
4. When the two travelers part, where does Marlow go?
(a) To the train station.
(b) To the shipyard.
(c) To the stables.
(d) To the waiting schooner.
5. Where is Brown's man shot while attempting to sneak onto the boat to retrieve some tobacco?
(a) In the leg.
(b) In the head.
(c) In the stomach.
(d) In the back.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the time the natives attack the invaders that are attempting to land at Batu Kring, how long has Jim been away?
2. Where is Jim when he hears about the attack on Dain Waris' camp?
3. As the two men meet, the suggestion is made that Jim and Brown talk as equals because, as it's pointed out to them, all men are equal. What are all men equal before?
4. To whom does Jim order Tamb' Itam to take a message instructing that Brown should be allowed to pass unharmed?
5. When Brown and his crew reach Patusan, where does the ship drop anchor?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)