|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Brown first meets Jim, what is Brown immediately jealous of?
(a) Jim's helmet.
(b) Jim's clothes.
(c) Jim's shield.
(d) Jim's youth.
2. What is the outfit that Cornelius wears on holidays and for celebrations?
(a) A black suit.
(b) A white suit.
(c) A military uniform.
(d) A tuxedo.
3. According to the chief men's plan, who will be in charge of the men stationed at the houses nearest to the creek?
(b) Dain Waris.
(d) Tamb' Itam.
4. Who eventually kills Cornelius?
(a) Tamb' Itam.
(d) Dain Waris.
5. How many members of Brown's crew come ashore in the hopes of catching the natives unaware?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item does Jim give to Tamb' Itam to deliver along with Jim's message?
2. When Brown and his crew reach Patusan, where does the ship drop anchor?
3. When Jim meets with the chiefs to explain the deal he made with Brown, what does Jim entreat the chiefs to do?
4. How many times is Brown's man shot while attempting to sneak onto the boat to retrieve some tobacco?
5. What is the name of the man that fills in some of the blanks for Marlow on Jim's life?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)