|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Cornelius' reaction characterized when Marlow tells Cornelius that Jim will never leave Patusan?
2. When the attack on Dain Waris' camp begins, who runs towards the shore only to be shot?
(a) Tamb' Itam.
(d) Dain Waris.
3. What is the outfit that Cornelius wears on holidays and for celebrations?
(a) A white suit.
(b) A military uniform.
(c) A tuxedo.
(d) A black suit.
4. According to Marlow, justice does not hold the balance. What does?
5. Back in Patusan, who is the first person to hear about the attack on Dain Waris' camp?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Marlow meet the man that fills in some of the blanks for Marlow on Jim's life?
2. Jim and Jewel greet each other the same way each time they see each other. What does Jewel say to Jim?
3. What does Marlow tell Jewel when he tries to reassure her that Jim will not leave her?
4. How many members of Brown's crew come ashore in the hopes of catching the natives unaware?
5. When Jim and his attackers reach their destination, what does Jim order his attackers to do?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)