|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Jim request to be summoned because Jim refuses to lead the fighting?
(a) Tamb' Itam.
(b) Dain Waris.
2. At the time in which Jim relates the story of the attempted assassination to Marlow, how long has Jim been in Patusan?
(a) Twelve months.
(b) Two years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Eighteen months.
3. Upon Jim's return to Patusan, where do Jim and Brown meet?
(a) On Brown's ship.
(b) In the church.
(c) At Jim's house.
(d) At the creek.
4. How many members of Brown's crew come ashore in the hopes of catching the natives unaware?
5. Who eventually kills Cornelius?
(c) Dain Waris.
(d) Tamb' Itam.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man that fills in some of the blanks for Marlow on Jim's life?
2. What does Cornelius suggest to Brown as a sure fire way to intimidate the natives into submission?
3. What does Brown feel for Jim immediately when he first sees him?
4. Why is Jim afraid that the natives will learn of his past?
5. Jim and Jewel greet each other the same way each time they see each other. What does Jewel say to Jim?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)