|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jim and Jewel greet each other the same way each time they see each other. What does Jewel say to Jim?
(a) Hallo boy!
(b) Hello my love!
(c) Hey you!
(d) Atta boy!
2. What is the problem, as revealed to the travelers on the stretch of white beach, that is occurring between the villagers and the Rajah's men?
(a) Property lines.
(b) Fishing rights.
(c) Ammunition stores.
(d) Turtle eggs.
3. When Brown first meets Jim, what is Brown immediately jealous of?
(a) Jim's helmet.
(b) Jim's youth.
(c) Jim's shield.
(d) Jim's clothes.
4. According to Marlow, justice does not hold the balance. What does?
5. During their conversation, Jim asks Brown why he has come to Patusan. What is Brown's answer?
Short Answer Questions
1. When the two travelers part, the person accompanying Marlow asks when they shall meet again. What is Marlow's response?
2. When the two travelers part, where does Marlow go?
3. After being captured by Spanish officials, where is Brown forced to dock his ship?
4. During their conversation, Jim asks Brown if he will leave Patusan. Brown agrees. What does Brown, however, refuse to do?
5. As Jim is returning to Patusan, what does Cornelius say regarding Jim to Gentleman Brown?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)