Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Doramin see when he looks at Dain Waris' body?
(a) The silver ring.
(b) The gold coin.
(c) The pendant necklace.
(d) The family crest.
2. How many members of Brown's crew come ashore in the hopes of catching the natives unaware?
3. According to the chief men's plan, who will be in charge of establishing the blockade ten miles down river of Patusan?
(c) Dain Waris.
(d) Tamb' Itam.
4. Why is Jim afraid that the natives will learn of his past?
(a) The natives will banish Jim.
(b) The natives despise Jim.
(c) The natives will kill Jim.
(d) The natives trust Jim.
5. How is Cornelius' reaction characterized when Marlow tells Cornelius that Jim will never leave Patusan?
Short Answer Questions
1. Before leaving Marlow's presence, what does Jewel try to learn from Marlow?
2. Who eventually kills Cornelius?
3. When Brown and his crew reach Patusan, where does the ship drop anchor?
4. When Brown first meets Jim, what is Brown immediately jealous of?
5. Who has assembled the packet that is revealed in Chapter 36?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)