|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the time in which Jim relates the story of the attempted assassination to Marlow, how long has Jim been in Patusan?
(a) Two years.
(b) Eighteen months.
(c) Twelve months.
(d) Three years.
2. Back in Patusan, who is the first person to hear about the attack on Dain Waris' camp?
3. When Jim and his attackers reach their destination, what does Jim order his attackers to do?
(a) Jump into the river.
(b) Turn themselves into the authorities.
(c) Go below deck.
(d) Sit back to back in the kitchen.
4. Who gives the order to fire on Dain Waris' camp?
5. Who is the author of the old, yellow letter?
(a) Jim's father.
(d) Jim's uncle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Upon learning of the attack on Dain Waris' camp, what order does the first person to hear the news give?
2. Who orders the sniper attack that kills a villager?
3. Where is Jim when he hears about the attack on Dain Waris' camp?
4. After meeting with Brown, whom does Jim immediately go to see?
5. Who has assembled the packet that is revealed in Chapter 36?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)