|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is guiding the boat with Brown and his men on board as the men make their way towards their ship?
(b) Tamb' Itam.
(d) Dain Waris.
2. By what other name do the chief men in the town call Jim's home?
(a) Jim's island.
(b) Jim's abode.
(c) Jim's fort.
(d) Jim's hideout.
3. As Jim is returning to Patusan, what does Cornelius say regarding Jim to Gentleman Brown?
(a) Jim is aftraid of everything.
(b) Jim is a coward.
(c) Jim isn't afraid of anything.
(d) Jim isn't a coward.
4. When the girl asserts that Jim is false while she is visiting Stein's home with Tamb' Itam, who rallies to Jim's defense?
(c) Tamb' Itam.
5. How many months before meeting the man that fills in some of the blanks for Marlow on Jim's life does this man meet Jewel at Stein's home?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the author of the old, yellow letter?
2. At the time in which Jim relates the story of the attempted assassination to Marlow, how long has Jim been in Patusan?
3. How is Cornelius' reaction characterized when Marlow tells Cornelius that Jim will never leave Patusan?
4. On her deathbed, who does Jewel's mother try to prevent from entering her room?
5. Who gives the order to attack the invaders that are attempting to land at Batu Kring?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)