|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After hearing about the opportunity that Stein and Marlow have in mind for Jim, how does Jim get to Stein's house for his final instructions?
2. After leaving Doramin's house, with whom does Jim take up lodging in Patusan?
3. When Jim sees Marlow face-to-face at the ship-chandlers, what does Marlow ask Jim?
(a) Why he left his previous position.
(b) Why he revealed his Patna history.
(c) Why he wrote for the inquiry's findings.
(d) Why he joked about the Patna.
4. What is the name of the ship-chandlers with whom Jim finds work?
(a) Moore and Blake.
(b) Elliot and Moore.
(c) Blake and Elliot.
(d) Egstrom and Blake.
5. What is the outfit that Cornelius wears on holidays and for celebrations?
(a) A tuxedo.
(b) A military uniform.
(c) A white suit.
(d) A black suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does the attack on Ali's compound - as plotted by Jim - begin?
2. What do the rescuing crew members find on board the Patna that baffles them?
3. What is the problem, as revealed to the travelers on the stretch of white beach, that is occurring between the villagers and the Rajah's men?
4. According to a rumor that Marlow hears on his journeys, what has Jim, a.k.a. the mysterious white man in Patusan, acquired?
5. How does Chester die?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)