|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of whom does Min warn Rand?
(a) Mazrim Taim.
(b) The Forsaken Lanfear.
(c) The Aes Sedai.
(d) The Cairhien nobles.
2. What happens to Min and Rand's relationship while they are in Cairhien?
(a) They grow closer with Min flirting with Rand.
(b) They keep their distance from each other.
(c) They establish the fact that Rand only sees Min as a sister or friend.
(d) They have an irreparable fight.
3. What does Rand force the Salidar Aes Sedai to do?
(a) To kneel and swear fealty to him.
(b) To capture and guard the Tower Aes Sedai.
(c) To bond with the Ash'amen.
(d) To leave and not contact him again.
4. Where does Rand find himself?
(a) In the palace dungeon.
(b) In the White Tower.
(c) On the way to Tar Valon.
(d) In a basement shielded at all times by Aes Sedai.
5. What does Min see in an aura about Perrin?
(a) That Faile can channel.
(b) That he will have a son next year.
(c) That Faile is in danger.
(d) That he must stay close to Rand.
6. Why is the Red Hand Band following Gareth Bryne's army?
(a) They don't know what else to do.
(b) Mat ordered them to do so.
(c) They are being fed and paid by Bryne.
(d) They are hoping to find Mat.
7. What do the Aes Sedai tell Egwene as to why they summon her?
(a) She is to accompany Elayne to Ebar Dou.
(b) She is to accompany Rand to Illian.
(c) She is to be disciplined for staying with the Aiel.
(d) She is to be the next Amryrlin Seat.
8. What does Nynaeve do for Siuan and Leane?
(a) Heals them so they can channel again.
(b) Gives them instructions on how to heal themselves.
(c) Refuses to heal them.
9. Who is hanging in the courtyard when Niall leads Morgase to his office?
(a) Two co-conspirators.
(c) Galad and his first lieutenant.
(d) Gawyn and another Youngling.
10. Who does Elayne track down?
(a) Gareth Byrne.
11. Who gathers to pursue Rand and his kidnappers?
(a) Loial, Perrin and Faile.
(b) Perrin, Faile, and six Maidens of the Shield.
(c) A great force.
(d) Just Perrin and a few wolves.
12. What has Queen Morgase arranged?
(a) A marriage.
(b) A way to find out about the Whitecloaks's secret fortress.
(c) A way to put Elayne on the throne.
(d) An escape.
13. Where does Egwene suggest Gareth Bryne move his army?
(a) South towards Ebar Dou.
(b) Towards Illian.
(d) Towards Tar Valon.
14. Why does Morgase sign a treaty with Niall?
(a) She wishes to avoid any more deaths.
(b) She is in love with Niall.
(c) She plans to get rid of the treaty later.
(d) She believes the Whitecloaks will be good for Andor.
15. What does Coiren bring with her to the meeting with Rand?
(a) Three different offers from Elaida.
(b) A male adam.
(c) Many servants bearing chests.
(d) A captured Ash'aman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is pressuring Nynaeve in Salidar?
2. What does Min see about the Wise One named Melaine?
3. Who is Mat's second in command?
4. What happens when Rand breaks the shield that the Tower Aes Sedai are maintaining?
5. Who leads the tower Aes Sedai army?
This section contains 562 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)