|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Nynaeve heal almost by accident?
2. Who will teach Egwene the etiquette of her new position?
3. What does Rand do when he sees the trick by the Aes Sedai?
(a) Uses the power to abruptly end the illusion.
(c) Kills all the Aes Sedai in uncontrollable anger.
4. Why do the guards let the Aes Sedai leave the palace?
(a) They subdue the guards using the One Power.
(b) They bribe the guards.
(c) They kill the guards.
(d) They tell them that Rand teleported somewhere.
5. What are the consequences of Mat's refusal?
(a) He is given the worst jobs for the whole trip.
(b) He is ignored for the entire trip.
(c) He has to ride in the rear of the group with all the dust.
(d) He is not allowed to eat with them.
6. Where do Nynaeve and Elayne decide to search for the weather bowl?
7. What is the Aes Sedai's response to the healing?
(a) Disbelief from most of them.
8. Where does Egwene suggest Gareth Bryne move his army?
(a) Towards Tar Valon.
(b) Towards Illian.
(d) South towards Ebar Dou.
9. Who is Halima?
(a) An evil being ressurected by the Dark One.
(b) Elaida's Keeper.
(c) A servant to Pedron Niall.
(d) Elayne's childhood nanny.
10. What do the Aes Sedai tell Egwene as to why they summon her?
(a) She is to accompany Rand to Illian.
(b) She is to be the next Amryrlin Seat.
(c) She is to accompany Elayne to Ebar Dou.
(d) She is to be disciplined for staying with the Aiel.
11. What happens to make Egwene's position official?
(a) She is given the key to the Aes Sedai house in Ebar Dou.
(b) A ceremony.
(c) She is given a scroll to give to Rand.
(d) Nothing official is done.
12. What does Coiren bring with her to the meeting with Rand?
(a) A male adam.
(b) Many servants bearing chests.
(c) A captured Ash'aman.
(d) Three different offers from Elaida.
13. Where does Rand find himself?
(a) In a basement shielded at all times by Aes Sedai.
(b) In the palace dungeon.
(c) In the White Tower.
(d) On the way to Tar Valon.
14. Why do Siuan and Leane pretend to disbelieve Nynaeve?
(a) They do not pretend to disbelieve her.
(b) So she will be angry.
(c) So the other Aes Sedai don't believe her.
(d) So they won't seem to be buddies with her.
15. Who prepares the speech which Egwene gives to the people of Salidar?
(a) Elayne and Egwene.
(b) Sheriam and other experienced Aes Sedai.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rand establish with the men Taim is training?
2. What does Siuan show Egwene?
3. What is disappointing to Min?
4. To whom has Lan's warder bond been transferred?
5. For what do the Aes Sedai want to use Nynaeve?
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)