|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Egwene feel about Gawyn?
(a) She loves him like a brother.
(b) She does not like him because he defended Elaida's coup.
(c) She admires him but does not love him.
(d) She loves him.
2. What does Egwene try to do when Gawyn's dream envelops her?
(b) Change the dream.
(d) Not look.
3. Where does Mat tell the leaders of his Army they are going?
(c) Tor Valon.
4. Who kills the Grey man intent on attacking Rand?
5. Upon whom does Nynaeve eavesdrop?
(a) Egwene learning a new skill from Moghedrien.
(b) Min and Elayne arguing over who gets Rand.
(c) Elayne and Aviendha planning to share Rand.
(d) The meeting with the delegate from the White Tower.
6. What does Sammael discover?
(a) That Graendal has a spy close to Sammael.
(b) That Mesaana is in the White Tower.
(c) That Rand intends to kill Sammael with Graendal's help.
(d) That Rand has struck a truce with Graendal.
7. What angers Nynaeve about a decision by the ruling Aes Sedai at Salidar?
(a) They tell her she cannot bond Lan.
(b) They say she must stay a novice until she can channel with ease.
(c) They tell her she may not talk to the new Two Rivers novices.
(d) They will not give her permission to travel to Ebar Dou.
8. What does Aviendha do for which she is ashamed?
(a) Sleeps with Rand.
(b) Is disobedient to a Wise One.
(c) Slaps Elayne for no good reason.
(d) Is angry with Min for no good reason.
9. Who is Nynaeve trying to heal?
(c) Siuan Sanche.
10. With whom does Rand discuss future strategy?
(a) The Saldaean general Bashere.
(c) Mat Cauthon.
11. Who discovers Nynaeve eavesdropping?
12. Why is Elayne angry?
(a) Because Egwene is not telling her all the secrets of the Salidar tower.
(b) Because Gawyn is staying loyal to the White Tower.
(c) Because Nynaeve has been unsuccessful.
(d) Because the Salidar Aes Sedai are sending nine Aes Sedai on a diplomatic meeting to Rand Al' Thor at Caemlyn, and Elayne isn't invited.
13. What does Sammael use on Graendal?
(a) An ancient torture device.
(c) Mind magic.
(d) Misleading orders from the Dark One.
14. What does Mat suspect about the ones who try to kill him?
(a) They are not real.
(b) They are sent by Sammael.
(c) They are darkfriends or Shaido.
(d) They are tainted through no fault of their own.
15. Who does Dyelin say Rand resembles?
(b) Dyelin's mother.
(c) Tigraine, an Andoran noble that ran away to the Aiel waste before she could be crowned Queen.
(d) Tigraine's daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Elayne and Nynaeve teaching the Aes Sedai in Salidar?
2. What does Sammael find cryptic?
3. Who has arrived to see Rand in Chapter 1?
4. Who is accompanying Nynaeve as she prepares to leave Salidar?
5. Where does Egwene encounter Gawyn?
This section contains 533 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)