|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rand fear about Lews Therin?
(a) That his personality will take over Rand.
(b) That he is steering Rand in the wrong direction.
(c) That he is driving Rand mad.
(d) Nothing; Rand knows he does not really exist.
2. What does Rand reply when the Aes Sedai ask him if he will go to Tar Valon?
(a) He says yes but not until after the Last Battle.
(b) He says he will never set foot in the White Tower.
(c) He does not answer.
(d) He says yes after a few days preparations.
3. Who is Gareth Bryne?
(a) The leader of the Whitecloaks.
(b) Rand's foremost Army general.
(c) The raiser and general of the army the Salidar Aes Sedai.
(d) The former ruler of Tear.
4. What does Egwene do?
(a) Goes to help Rand.
(b) Goes to warn Rand.
(c) Goes to warn the wise ones.
(d) Tries to talk to the women.
5. Who has assembled where Rand and Taim go?
(a) 13 Aes Sedai.
(b) The delegation from Tear.
(c) A delegation from the "Little Tower."
(d) About 20 men who can channel.
6. What does Rand do to the Waygate at Shador Logoth?
(a) Opens it.
(b) Marks it for the future.
(c) Destroys it.
(d) Sets a magical trap for any Shadowspawn.
7. What is the School of Cairhien?
(a) A school Rand set up to preserve knowledge from previous Ages.
(b) Where the sons and daughters of Cairhien nobles go.
(c) A place to learn how to channel to rival the White Tower.
(d) A place to learn the Game of Thrones.
8. Who visits Graendal?
(b) Shaidar Haran.
9. What is a piece of information Elayne and Nynaeve learn?
(a) That Rand is attacking Illian.
(b) That Gawyn is being held prisoner by the White Tower.
(c) That Morgase is still alive.
(d) That Elaida is sending a diplomatic convoy of Aes Sedai to meet Rand.
10. How many sisters does it take to still a man who can channel?
11. Who instigated a fight which Mat ends?
(a) Lord Luc.
12. What does Gawyn profess in his dream?
(a) His desire to lead the armies to Tarmon Gaidon.
(b) His desire to serve Rand.
(c) His disgust for Egwene.
(d) His love for Egwene.
13. Who does Rand meet at a tavern in Caemlyn?
(b) Verin and Alanna.
14. How does Theodrin try to jolt Nynaeve free from her block that prevents her from using magic?
(a) Telling her she will never amount to anything.
(b) Slapping her.
(c) Throwing a bucket of cold water on Nynaeve.
(d) Hitting her with a small bit of the One Power.
15. What does Aviendha do for which she is ashamed?
(a) Slaps Elayne for no good reason.
(b) Is disobedient to a Wise One.
(c) Is angry with Min for no good reason.
(d) Sleeps with Rand.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Mat tell the leaders of his Army they are going?
2. What does the term "Nae'Blis" mean?
3. Who is Nynaeve trying to heal?
4. Why is Elayne angry?
5. Why does Rand travel to Cairhien?
This section contains 549 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)