|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Rand dream in Chapter 19?
(a) The destruction during the Age of Legends.
(b) The Dark One.
2. Where does Mat tell the leaders of his Army they are going?
(a) Tor Valon.
3. What does Bashere insist that Rand needs?
(a) To get away from the Aes Sedai.
(b) To attack Illian right away.
(c) An alliance of the Aes Sedai.
(d) A new general of the army.
4. What does Rand insist upon in his meeting with Taim?
(a) Being the master over Taim.
(b) Equal partnership.
(c) Nothing; he will not deal with the False Dragon.
(d) Shared channeling sessions.
5. What does Egwene do?
(a) Goes to warn Rand.
(b) Goes to help Rand.
(c) Goes to warn the wise ones.
(d) Tries to talk to the women.
6. What is gathering in Cairhien?
(a) The rest of Beshere's Army.
(b) Several Forsaken.
(c) A rebellion.
(d) The Band of the Red Hand.
7. What does Sammael find cryptic?
(a) The Dark One's orders.
(b) Graendal's orders.
(c) A note from Rand.
(d) Orders from Shaidar Haran.
8. To where do the Ogiers travel with Rand?
(a) Shadar Logoth.
(b) Two Rivers.
9. To where do Elayne and Nynaeve decide to travel?
(b) Illian to help Rand.
(c) Ebar Dou.
10. Who has assembled where Rand and Taim go?
(a) 13 Aes Sedai.
(b) About 20 men who can channel.
(c) The delegation from Tear.
(d) A delegation from the "Little Tower."
11. About what are Verin and Alanna shocked?
(a) At how easily Rand bested their magic.
(b) That Nynaeve has learned to restore powers after stilling.
(c) That Mazrim Taim is setting up a school for men who can channel.
(d) That Egwene has defeated Moghedrien.
12. What does Nynaeve fear?
(b) Being stuck in Tel'aran'rhiod.
(c) Failure at trying to channel.
(d) Being asked to return to Rand's side to advice him.
13. How does Rand act when Alanna bonds him without his permission?
14. Who is ruling in Illian under a false disguise?
15. Why does Rand travel to Cairhien?
(a) To kill Sammael.
(b) To meet with Rhuarc and Berelain.
(c) To find Aviendha.
(d) To find Min.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Rand meet at a tavern in Caemlyn?
2. What is Rand watching at the beginning of Chapter 26?
3. Who is Nynaeve trying to heal?
4. What does Rand do to the Waygate at Shador Logoth?
5. What does Sammael order Graendal to do?
This section contains 428 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)