|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Julian approaches Edith to ask about the whispers he heard when he first woke up, what does he say he is?
2. What is the system of 1887 based on?
3. Who selects judges in 2000?
4. What do those in the 20th century compete for?
5. Who is Edith's favorite author?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Choose one factor of society as it is discussed in 2000. Write an argument for why the ways of that factors are not practical or would not work in reality and an argument for why or how it would work.
Essay Topic 2
There are a number of reasons why 20th century society is able to care for all citizens. Explore these reasons and discuss how 20th century have eliminated waste and increase the national budget.
Essay Topic 3
Distribution of good is must different in 2000 then it was in 1887. Provide examples of these difference and discuss why the 2000 system is more efficient. Would this system be practical in today's society?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)