|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to criminals who deny their guilt?
(a) They go to trial.
(b) They are banished.
(c) They are jailed.
(d) They are fined.
2. What are women in 2000 relieved of doing?
(b) Going to school.
(c) Raising children.
3. How does Julian feel when he learns Edith Bartlett married?
4. Who does Dr. Leete say society would choose to be educated if society could not afford to educate all?
(a) The most intelligent.
(b) Only men.
(c) Only children.
(d) The less intelligent.
5. Who does this secret really have to do with?
(b) Dr. Leete.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julian think may have been the case with the conversation he overheard?
2. What does Edith find strange about Julian's reaction to his old home?
3. What is the cost of distribution in 2000 compared to 1887?
4. What does Julian think about Dr. Leete's theory about the national party and the beginning of reform?
5. What is the system of 1887 based on?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)