|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are women in 2000 relieved of doing?
(b) Going to school.
(d) Raising children.
2. Why are newspapers better at serving the people in 2000 than in 1887?
(a) They are run by the government.
(b) The are run by the people.
(c) They are censored.
(d) They are no longer run by private capital.
3. What benefits do women have in the work force?
(a) More responsibility.
(b) Shorter hours.
(c) Highest leadership.
(d) More pay.
4. What does Julian decide the national party eventually achieved?
(a) A divided society.
(b) A dependant society.
(c) True patriotism.
5. How do the people of 2000 feel about lawyers from the past?
(a) They deserve the highest honor.
(b) They are disrespected.
(c) They are respected.
(d) They are foolish.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Julian keep Edith Bartlett's picture?
2. How much does Julian determine society could afford to spend per person in 1887?
3. What does Julian think about Dr. Leete's theory about the national party and the beginning of reform?
4. What does Dr. Leete feel about parental responsibilities of the 19th century?
5. What is the production of goods based on?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)