|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dr. Leete say society would choose to be educated if society could not afford to educate all?
(a) The less intelligent.
(b) Only children.
(c) Only men.
(d) The most intelligent.
2. Who wins over the majority opinion and begins changing society into what it is in 2000?
(a) The Humanist Party.
(b) The Revolutionists.
(c) The National Party.
(d) The Anarchists.
3. What does Julian think about Dr. Leete's theory about the national party and the beginning of reform?
(a) It makes logical sense.
(b) He is surprised Dr. Leete knows so much about the 19th century.
(c) He saw it comming in 1887.
(d) It is erroneous.
4. What part of education does society in 2000 foster that surprises Julian?
(d) Physical education.
5. What does the sermon that Dr. Leete and Julian listen to begin talking about?
(a) Government's good will.
(b) Bringing peace to the world.
(c) Julian's presence.
(d) The power of unity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Julian say about his feelings for the life he remembers?
2. What is the highest award for an artist, author, engineer, inventor, or physician?
3. In Chapter 21, where does Dr. Leete suggest they go?
4. What does Julian think may have been the case with the conversation he overheard?
5. Who wakes Julian at the beginning of Chapter 28?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)