|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julian state he may not be able to keep track of in 2000?
(a) Financial laws.
(b) The work load.
(c) Society in general.
(d) Days of the week.
2. How longs do judges serve?
(b) 3 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 5 years.
3. What is the time of old age considered in the society of 2000?
4. What does Julian suggest in terms of religion?
(a) A national sermon.
(b) Religion is outlawed.
(c) No one practices religion.
(d) Personal beliefs are still allowed.
5. Who is the leader of the women's industrial force?
(a) A female general that sits on the president's council.
(b) A male general that sits on the president's council.
(c) The President of the United States.
(d) The higest ranking female educator at the time.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Edith find strange about Julian's reaction to his old home?
2. When an individual has a serious criticism or opinion, how does he share it with the people?
3. When Julian returns to his sleeping chamber for a second time, what does he find?
4. What does the reader think happens at the beginning of Chapter 28?
5. What is the production of goods based on?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)