1. When does the narrator first see the city of Boston?
2. What year does the narrator assure the reader he does not mean?
3. What does the narrator say about society in Boston in the mid 19th century?
4. What two classes does this society consist of?
5. Which class of society does the narrator belong?
6. Where does the narrator's money come from?
7. What do the wealthy in this society fear?
8. Who is the narrator engaged to in 1887?
9. How old is the narrator?
This section contains 3,789 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)