|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years of good labor does Julian state a man has after the age of retirement in this society?
2. Why does Julian say labor strikes were successful in his time?
(a) The acceptance from businesses.
(b) Because of labor organizations.
(c) The power of the people.
(d) The format of government.
3. What do higher positions within the industrial army require of women?
(a) They be educated.
(b) They have no children.
(c) They be both mother and wife.
(d) They be unmarried.
4. Where does the warehouse ship goods to?
(a) Citizens' homes.
(b) Government centers.
(c) Distribution center.
(d) Specialty stores.
5. How do Dr. and Mrs. Leete feel about Julian walking the city alone?
(b) Afraid for his safety.
(c) Happy about his venturing out.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who provides the education and training for the transition to the new way of society and business?
2. What does Dr. Leete claim really occurred?
3. How are citizens paid in Boston 2000?
4. What does the narrator say Human history is?
5. What is used as an alarm clock for Julian in 2000?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)