|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What disorder does the narrator suffer from?
(a) Sleep walking.
2. Individuals in which work group have first choice in professions?
(a) Thrid Grade.
(b) Second Grade.
(c) First Grade.
(d) Fourth Grade.
3. Where does Julian see himself in terms of the 2000 society?
(c) Above in talant and ability.
(d) Fully emerged.
4. What about the dining hall astonishes Julian?
(a) The lack of people.
(b) It's cleanliness.
(c) It's architecture.
(d) It's small size.
5. In 2000, what work group performs tasks such as cleaning and cooking?
(a) The housekeeping army.
(b) The maintenance army.
(c) The industrial army.
(d) Everyone does these things for themselves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the system of 1887 based on?
2. When Julian returns to his sleeping chamber for a second time, what does he find?
3. Who does the narrator live with in 1887?
4. What other name does Julian refer to his sleeping chamber?
5. What does the 2000 system depend on?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)