|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julian value more than life itself?
(b) Edith Barlett.
(c) Reason and mental stability.
(d) His profession.
2. What does Dr. Leete believed happened to the Red party in the19th century that led to scaring opponents of reform?
(a) They grew form powerful monoplies.
(b) They increased in numbers.
(c) They won a civil war.
(d) They were subsidized.
3. Where does the warehouse ship goods to?
(a) Specialty stores.
(b) Citizens' homes.
(c) Government centers.
(d) Distribution center.
4. How do the people of 2000 feel about lawyers from the past?
(a) They deserve the highest honor.
(b) They are disrespected.
(c) They are respected.
(d) They are foolish.
5. At what age do citizens begin working?
Short Answer Questions
1. When selecting a trade, who is preference given to?
2. Who does this secret really have to do with?
3. What are the educators responsible for in the 2000 educational system?
4. What does the new monetary system not encourage?
5. Who wakes Julian at the beginning of Chapter 28?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)