|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is able to listen to music in 1887?
(a) The poor.
(b) The wealthy.
(c) The educated.
(d) All people.
2. What do citizens no longer have to fight for?
(a) Place in society.
(d) Personal wealth.
3. How is Julian sure he has woken up in the 19th century?
(a) His home was still standing.
(b) The negative news in the paper.
(c) The city lights.
(d) The buildings.
4. How many years of good labor does Julian state a man has after the age of retirement in this society?
5. What does Julian suggest in terms of religion?
(a) Religion is outlawed.
(b) No one practices religion.
(c) Personal beliefs are still allowed.
(d) A national sermon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wins over the majority opinion and begins changing society into what it is in 2000?
2. What does the reader think happens at the beginning of Chapter 28?
3. Why are the streets of Boston 2000 dry after a downpour?
4. Where does the warehouse ship goods to?
5. In Chapter 8, what assumption about Edith and Julian is present that Julian finds strange?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)