|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Julian determine society could afford to spend per person in 1887?
2. What does Julian admit he often felt on Sundays?
3. What benefits do women have in the work force?
(a) Shorter hours.
(b) More responsibility.
(c) More pay.
(d) Highest leadership.
4. How do the people of 2000 feel about lawyers from the past?
(a) They are foolish.
(b) They deserve the highest honor.
(c) They are disrespected.
(d) They are respected.
5. What do citizens no longer have to fight for?
(b) Place in society.
(d) Personal wealth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the strange man the narrator has just met?
2. Who is the head of the industrial army?
3. What year does the narrator assure the reader he does not mean?
4. What is the cost of distribution in 2000 compared to 1887?
5. Why does Julian say labor strikes were successful in his time?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)