|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 28.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Julian suggest in terms of religion?
(a) Personal beliefs are still allowed.
(b) Religion is outlawed.
(c) No one practices religion.
(d) A national sermon.
2. When Julian awakes confused the next day, what does he do to avoid losing his mental stability?
(a) Takes medication.
(b) Goes back to sleep.
(c) Goes for a walk.
(d) Calls for Dr. Leete.
3. Dr. Leete states that, in a previous time, this group was funded by business monopolies.
(a) The Nationalist group.
(b) The society of 1887.
(c) The Group for Business Betterment.
4. Who is the head of the industrial army?
(a) The President of the United States.
(b) The Director of Industry.
(c) The CEO of the army.
(d) The highest ranking worker at the time.
5. What are women in 2000 relieved of doing?
(a) Going to school.
(d) Raising children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disorder does the narrator suffer from?
2. Why is there no advantage in choosing one distribution center over another?
3. At what age do citizens retire in the society of 2000?
4. What does the reader think happens at the beginning of Chapter 28?
5. What is Dr. Leete's daughter's name?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)