|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Leete claim really occurred?
(a) National strike.
(c) World War.
(d) Acceptance of one govenment-run business.
2. What is used as an alarm clock for Julian in 2000?
(a) A roster.
(b) The maid.
(c) A traditional alarm clock.
3. What does the narrator say the wealthy suffer from?
4. What disorder does the narrator suffer from?
(d) Sleep walking.
5. After walking through the city, how does Julian find his way back to the Leete's home?
(a) Edith was with him.
(b) A map.
(d) A taxi.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say the city in general demonstrates?
2. In 2000, what work group performs tasks such as cleaning and cooking?
3. What does the new monetary system not encourage?
4. What is the last thing the narrator remembers?
5. What do the wealthy in this society fear?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)