|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Julian walks through Boston in Chapter 19, what does he notice is missing?
(a) State prison.
2. Why do citizens work willingly?
(a) It is their only way to exist.
(b) They can take more vacation the more they work.
(c) They are being paid more.
(d) The jobs are now enjoyable.
3. How many departments exist within the production system in 2000?
(b) As many as necessary.
4. By the end on Chapter 14, what does Julian state is the most distinguishing facility of 2000?
(a) Aquired wealth.
(b) Dignity given to the labor force.
(d) The education system.
5. What does Dr. Leete believed happened to the Red party in the19th century that led to scaring opponents of reform?
(a) They grew form powerful monoplies.
(b) They increased in numbers.
(c) They won a civil war.
(d) They were subsidized.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator say the wealthy suffer from?
2. What does Edith do to make sure Julian does not wonder off into the city by himself?
3. How much does Julian determine society could afford to spend per person in 1887?
4. How does Edith react when Julian discusses what he heard being whispered his first day?
5. What does the narrator awake to at the beginning of Chapter 3?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)